Spain's La Liga to have its own 'replica' in China

Discussion in 'China' started by cfb21, Sep 20, 2011.

1. cfb21

cfb21 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    London
  2. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Good catch! Though when it comes to the CFA and any foreign league/team, my attitude is always "I'll believe it when I see it" as so much of the time nothing that was announced actually happens, at least not the way it was originally discussed.

Haha, what I want to know is, are the teams going to be equivalent to what its like in Spain? Like are the best players going to all be on Barcelona or Real Madrid? That would be funny!

3. cfb21

cfb21 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    London
    And is Barcelona going to play one touch football?
    Is Real Madrid going to play direct, fast and physical football?
    Is Barcelona gonna have a diplomatic coach?
    Is Real Madrid gonna have a coach who is the biggest sore loser ever and blames the referees and time tables and the weather for every loss?
    Are the Barcelona players gonna drop to the floor after the slightest bit of contact?

Also, on a more serious note, I wonder if Camacho has anything to do with this? Considering it's La Liga BBVA of all leagues in the world...

4. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Doubt it, though China always has had a close relationship with the Spanish FA, Barca seems to come almost every year and Real comes every other year or so. Real had an agreement with Guoan for a number of years though nothing came of it, which is partly why I'm skeptical of both this and their academy in Guangzhou. Also, BBVA is the kit sponsor for Guoan in any international matches.

5. cfb21

cfb21 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    London
    Ah Ok, very interesting. In relation to that I remember Wen Jiabao saying that Spain is China's best friend in Europe :D

6. Yiddo Huayi

Yiddo Huayi Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Wellington, NZ
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    New Zealand
    Probably because it was the only European country not to try to colonise China.;)

7. cfb21

cfb21 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    London