Sour Spaniard in Holland

Discussion in 'Korea' started by otto, Jan 11, 2003.

1. otto

otto New Member

Jun 24, 2002
    The Belly of the Beast
    So for a while now, over at the BigSoccer Holland board, this Spanish guy named Oscar (who apparently lives in Holland and posts a lot about the Dutch teams) has been attacking the Korean team at WC2002 more than I've heard from anyone, even more than the Italians, in threads like this:
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17185

and more recently, this:
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=751&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

He's definitely got something stuck up his ass. It'll be interesting to see what happens as more Koreans visit the Dutch boards for PSV stuff...

2. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Whatever dude, let him talk. I don't know he can't get over it but you know what, that's his problem. Just don't even bother responding to his comments since that'll just make him reply with even more senseless rambling. If he wants to cry, let him cry. We don't need to defend our NT since we know what they accomplished.

3. idi amin

idi amin New Member

Arguing on Big Soccer boards is like winning the gold medal at the Special Olympics. You way have won, but you are still retarded(replace with pc term of your choice)

4. otto

otto New Member

Jun 24, 2002
    The Belly of the Beast
    I would agree... In general I wouldn't waste my energy on such things. It's just that the amount of crybaby snobs who think European teams are inherently superior, claiming there was a "conspiracy" or whatever, has gone a little bit overboard (precisely because of the instant communication platforms that this internet age provide).

And sometimes, it does get really freakin annoying.

5. RutgerB

RutgerB New Member

Jul 7, 2000
    occupied Dietsland
    That matches Korea played on the WC were incredible and I'll leave in the middle if I am saying it negatively or positively. But you have to agree that a lot of things happen to discuss so is more than logical people share different opinions about these cases.

And as far for European teams being superior…. They are.

6. MarioKempes

MarioKempes Member+

Real Madrid, DC United, anywhere Pulisic plays
    Aug 3, 2000
    Proxima Centauri
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Some European teams are superior to other European teams. Is that what you mean? :eek:

7. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    Is that why Brazil won the WC? LOL