soccer trading cards F/S or F/T

Discussion in 'Collectors' started by TheHun, Dec 1, 2006.

1. TheHun

TheHun Member

May 5, 2005
    I have several sets and single cards to trade or sell.

MLS soccer - Upper Deck 1999, 2000, 2005, 2006
    Team sets from DC United (Moreno, Etchverry), Tampa (Ralston, Valderrama)
    Miami (Valderrama, Serna), Rangers FC

Celtic, Man Utd., Arsenal, Barcelona, AC Milan, Juventus - 1990's

vintage cards:
    Topps England - 1970's
    A&BC England - 1960's
    Nannina Italy - 1950's
    Churchman's England - 1930's

PM if you have want list.

2. suki

suki New Member

Jan 9, 2007
    Canada
    PM'ed me friend -LMK

3. riquelmisimo

riquelmisimo New Member

Dec 4, 2006
    PM to me too. I have loads of cards to trade

4. Momolythe_Magnum

Momolythe_Magnum New Member

Feb 11, 2007
    France
  5. Chivass

Chivass New Member

May 18, 2007
    PM to me the list, thanks

6. TheHun

TheHun Member

May 5, 2005
    Hello to all who are joining this forum.

I would like to share photos of my card collection with fellow football card collectors. My idea is feature ONE card per week here and either tell a little about the card or the player depicted on it.

I thought it might be cool if more collectors did this. Your thoughts would be welcome.

cheers

7. TheHun

TheHun Member

May 5, 2005
    Hello to all who are joining this forum.

I would like to share photos of my card collection with fellow football card collectors. My idea is feature ONE card per week here and either tell a little about the card or the player depicted on it.

I thought it might be cool if more collectors did this. We can see what kind of collections are out there and also what things we've never seen. Your thoughts would be welcome.

cheers

8. Chivass

Chivass New Member

May 18, 2007
    It's a good idea, I agree with you. I suggest all soccer cards collectors can share the album, show what cards you have and what cards you are looking for, then we can make the exchage smoothly. Also we can see a lot of new cards, which is really cool.

9. TheHun

TheHun Member

May 5, 2005
    WEEK # 1

I've selected a card of the most recognized player in the world to show in this gallery:

While England has produced many sets that included foreign players in the 1950's, Panini (Italy) became the first international card maker producing foreign and domestic league sets since 1962.

I would safely say that every good collection should have at least one PELE card included. There are still may affordable and available PELE cards out there.

This card is from the 1968-69 Panini Italy Coppa subset. PELE is seen in his Santos club jersey.

[​IMG]

This card is one of my favorites because PELE is most often seen in his Brasil jersey but played hundreds of more games with his club Santos.

cheers !

10. TheHun

TheHun Member

May 5, 2005
    soccer trading cards: week 2

week 2:

This week will feature some rare Mexican issue cards from 1961/62.

So much has been said and written of the Real Madrid sides from this period. However, it is of note that Barcelona had a few trophies and prizes as well.

The team had its usual mixture of foreigners and national team players. In this group of 9 card you can find the Paraguay international Re Cayetano who appeared in the 1958 World Cup. He went on to coach the country to the 1986 Finals in Mexico.

Fernand Goyvaerts (mispelled), the former Brugge and Belgium player appears in this set.

Five of these players were capped by Spain: Enrique Gensana, Pedro Zaballa, Alfonso Maria Foncho, Martin Verges and Joan Segarra. Segarra, the legendary Captain for Barca also appear for Catalan national team.

Goalkeeper Jose Pesudo had the task of filling the legendary shoes of Antonio Ramallets.
    [​IMG]
    Even more legendary was the Hungarian forward Sandor Kocsis who died tragically after several glorious season with Barcelona. He was part of the Magical Magyars who won the 1952 Olympic gold and runners up in the 1954 World Cup. Kocsis was top scorer in the tournament. During the Hungarian revolution he was exiled - first to Young Boys of Bern, Switzerland and then on to Barcelona with compatriot Zoltan Czibor.
    [​IMG]

11. miskailo

miskailo New Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Club:
    OFK Beograd
  12. SGrimesUK

SGrimesUK New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
  13. TheHun