Soccer Survey

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Polygong, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Polygong

Polygong Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    ***Note to all, this has been cleared with the mods***
    -Poly
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi fellow soccer players,

I'm currently conducting some research to understand how an athletes' personality may influence their approach to training, their perseverance despite challenges, and their athletic achievements for my PhD at the University of Ottawa.

We are trying to identify personality characteristics that are linked to greater achievement in sport and might stimulate athletes' reflection toward their athletic development.

I would really appreciate it if you helped me out and filled out this 15-minute anonymous survey (must be playing sport at any competitive level, be over 13, and be residing in North America. If under 18, parents must first provide consent also through the link below).

http://uottawa.fluidsurveys.com/s/personality-and-athlete-expertise/ (Will be posting an update with results when they are ready!)

Thank you so much.

Please feel free to send a private message with any questions!

Rafael (username tedesqui)

2. tedesqui

tedesqui New Member

Nov 4, 2015
    Club:
    Bahia Salvador
    Thank you so much for posting this, Poly!
    Sorry, I made a mistake. The sentence above should read "We are trying to identify personality characteristics that are linked to greater achievement in sport. This study might stimulate athletes' reflection toward their athletic development."

Looking forward to having fellow soccer players in the forum help us with this study. I'll be glad to answer any questions you might have.
    Your participation is really appreciated!