Soccer Jerseys for good price?????

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by Ronaldinho11, Sep 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giggs88

giggs88 Member

May 11, 2003
    Virginia
    if you ship with normal shipping, gimako takes up to one month. and if you want name number etc. it takes longer. :(. also try siamhip.com and siamcentre.com

also absoccer.com

2. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    hmmm..... very interesting.....

3. giggs88

giggs88 Member

May 11, 2003
    Virginia
  4. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    all those places are cheap, 20 bucks for a shirt, but shipping will eat you up, if you order more than 1, say three, they'll charge you an extra 22 bucks.
    Well I'll see if I like anything...

I thought NIKE wouldn't put the sponsor on the Juve's CL shirt cause its an Arab company....so what's up with this??
    [​IMG]

very nice site,
    http://www.subside.co.uk
    not cheap, too bad in Europe, (they'll charge you a little bit more for shipping) very nice quality stuff. Stuff from all over the World.

5. Coon

Coon Member

Jan 19, 2003
    Texas, USA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hello,

I am the owner of www.SoccerGrip.com and would like to answer some of your questions. First of all, we have both official and unofficial replicas. Furthermore, we do have authentic items from most Brazilian teams and a few other clubs. Our plain replica jerseys are obviously cheaper then the official items due to the quality, however that doesn't mean that our replicas from Asia are not good. They are actually almost a 100% identical and are of excellent quality. If you don't have the money then we highly recommend those types of shirts.

At the moment, we have not posted most of our official jerseys, however that does not mean we don't have them. We actually have most of them available and will be putting them up on our website anytime soon. If you wish to order before they are even on our website, then please send us an email to customerservice@soccergrip.com with more information. The cost for the official replicas will be $59, plus shipping.

Hopefully that will answer most of your questions, but if not, feel free to ask me anything you might have on your mind. I will be glad to help you all in any way possible.

6. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    what type of names and numbers do you use?

the cheaper vinyll / plastic, or the higher quality felt ?

7. Coon

Coon Member

Jan 19, 2003
    Texas, USA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    We do the real name and numbering for our replica jerseys. It has the same look of the EPL, or whatever league you choose to get the numbering from. We even have the gold lettering for the new Italy Puma jerseys if you would like.

Our replicas from Asia are made of 100% polyster material, and are of good quality. They are not those cheap replicas, and are often thought of being just like the exact official items.

8. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I have a question too.

on the sponsor logos and name, are they (on the replicas) raised felt or screen printed?

like on this one:
    Manchester Away 03/04 replica for 34.95.
    thanks Coon.

9. Coon

Coon Member

Jan 19, 2003
    Texas, USA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Pibe#10,

Yes, the sponsor is raised and isn't just stuck on there where its surface is even with the rest of the jersey. The team badge and the Nike logo is also placed on the jersey separately.

I hope that helps. :)

10. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    thanks for the answer.
    that's cool.

11. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    I've went to Western Union and the lady gave me hell when I was trying to get the Money Order...how hard can that be....Well I guess I'll have to get the Money Order tomorrow...I'm going to keep you guys updated on it...I put my name and number of course but do not know what they are made with.

Lets see how this www.gimako.com turns out

BTW, someone said it takes 6 weeks from Asia to get here and that is not true I ordered from www.soccer4less.net before and it came in 2 weeks (10 business days)

12. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    What did you get from them? How was the quality of it?

13. giggs88

giggs88 Member

May 11, 2003
    Virginia
    i said it would take six weeks or more for gimako if you want name and numbering.

14. Bonji

Bonji Moderator

Feb 4, 2003
    Denver, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ebay has some but you never know if they are authentic or not.

15. bsucio9

bsucio9 Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Twin Falls
    Good site for Man U Jerseys

I recently receieved and e-mail from this site. They claim to have managed the official man u store in years past and now have authentic replicas for a decent price. I haven't tried it out yet so I can't give a personal recommendation, but it looks to be pretty legit.

http://www.sportsetail.com/index.pasp

16. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    getting back to the gimako site, how come on the pics they show they have original tags and all. If what's on the pic is what you are getting, then that's awesome. Keep us updated to see how it all goes...

17. giggs88

giggs88 Member

May 11, 2003
    Virginia
    yea, they'll show the tags and all on gimako but they are not the real thing. i do not know how they get the tags.

18. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  19. law5guy

law5guy Member

Jun 26, 2001
    The stuff at gimako are knockoffs... direct from a sweatshop in Thailand.

20. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    excellent prices..... if what they send you is the legit jerseys that they show on their website..... yummy :)

21. Ann

Ann Member

Feb 17, 1999
    MA
    I've bought quite a few jerseys from gimako and they look great. I've compared them to the real ones in stores and you can't even tell the difference. I got a few EPL jerseys and they use the real numbers and letters.

22. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    which I would assume means raised felt? since those are what the real numbers and letters are made of...

23. Ann

Ann Member

Feb 17, 1999
    MA
    Yes, that is correct.

24. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I want to see what Ronaldhino will say when he gets his shirt, btw how long is it gonna take Ronaldhino? I want last year's Valencia home jersey but they don't have it, this year's is f*ugly, and quite a few others I would like to buy.

25. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    approximately 10-15 business days from the time where they receive your payment...I tried to get the money order again but the people here are so basic, you give them all the info and they make it so much harder than what it is...Im going to use my friends credit card and pay him the money but it should be here in about 10 business days (monday- friday) since the credit card pays it on the instant and you dont have to wait for the money order to get mailed. I'll keep you guys updated.