Snitches 200m Running (USA)

Discussion in 'Olympics' started by pablo85, Aug 21, 2008.

1. pablo85

pablo85 Member

Jul 22, 2007
    The American running team are snitches.
    Their runner who finished 3rd (American) was disqualified for running on the line next to him.
    After that they complained against the jury about number 2 Churandy Martina from the Netherlands Antilles (Curaçao) that he walked on it also and that he had to be disqualified too. So that the USA had still silver and bronze (nr 4 + 5 where Americans).
    What kind of snitch are you then.

It is the same when 2 men rob a bank and one get caught and the other says: This is not fair, I was with him and I am the only one get caught.

Is this the American mentality or is the US running squad a bunch of losers.

2. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This isnt a rap video. You sound like an idiot.

3. Bluto11

Bluto11 The sky is falling!

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    so it's ok to break the rules and not get DQed? awesome. sign me up for that

4. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I love it. Treat everybody equally, except when it the US complaining about fair play. Then everybody somebody cries that it is unfair...

btw - I work in a prision. So calling the guy a snitch is rather pathetic.

5. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    buzz this evening was about both the Men's and Women's 4x100 relay teams failing to qualify after dropping batons...BOTH TEAMS... what a bunch of idiots... sorry but Olympic competition is not a time to embarrass the nation with dropped batons... a new track Coach for both teams is probably in order... and less emphasis on fancy footwear and more on fundamentals...

6. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree. Though I did not see it, I know that the US has lacked the fundamentals in passing the baton for several Olys.

7. pablo85

pablo85 Member

Jul 22, 2007
    the jury didn't see martina walking on the line. there was another runner also on the line but he was far behind and they didn't complain about him.
    rat actions

8. Roger Allaway

Roger Allaway Member+

Apr 22, 2009
    Warminster, Pa.
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The United States has had trouble with baton-passing for more than several Olympics. It goes back at least to 1960, when the Americans were disqualified in the men's 4x100 relay because of a botched baton pass.

The reason, as much as anything else, is that the top American sprinters tend to concentrate on their individual events and rarely practice together as a relay team until the 11th hour. They end up as uncoordinated as a soccer team that tries to play a game without practicing together.

9. tcmahoney

tcmahoney New Member

Feb 14, 1999
    Metronatural
    [​IMG]

10. pablo85

pablo85 Member

Jul 22, 2007
    what is with that anne frank whore?

11. tcmahoney

tcmahoney New Member

Feb 14, 1999
    Metronatural
    Just wanted to point out the irony of a Dutchman whining about snitches. Of course, it sounds like you would've been right there with the Nazis back then.

12. pablo85

pablo85 Member

Jul 22, 2007
    is that what you learned at school?
    didn't they teach you that many of us dutch had hidden rooms to hide jews, just like anne frank and her family?
    this is pathetic, starting to talk about anne frank when we talk about the 200m olympics. Let that girl rest.