Small refinement to this sub-forum

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad Gameday' started by RBourd52, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RBourd52

RBourd52 Member

Jul 23, 1999
    Woodbridge, CT
    I agree with the masses -- great idea splitting off the PBP threads into a sub forum. I have a suggestion for a refinement, however.

I came here this AM to see what was on tap for today (i.e. whether I could blow off what I should be doing around the house and watch FSC this AM). I had a tough time finding today's games. Can the mods sticky threads for the upcoming week/weekend, leave them stuck for a few more days, then release them to slide down the forum ladder? Some of us may be done with commenting on whether Dempsey was offsides two-three weeks ago and focusing on what is more recent/what lies ahead.

Just a thought.

2. FormerGermanGuy

Mar 1, 2001
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That would be because no one has started any threads for today's games. Feel free.

3. FirstStar

FirstStar Hustlin' for the USA

Fulham Football Club
    Feb 1, 2005
    Time's Arrow
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah-- I agree that this weekend is not the best weekend to beta test this sub-forum. There aren't enough matches in Europe with the Int'l break. Wait until next weekend to draw and conclusions.

Cheers!

4. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    I'm closing this because I assume the thread starter forgot this was an International date. I can tell you now that we won't be spending time stickying and unstickying threads. The whole point of this forum is to highlight the matches for folks!