SKC TV

Discussion in 'KC Supporters Clubs' started by Calwilliams2011, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Calwilliams2011

Calwilliams2011 New Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Evening all

Hope this message finds you well.

Not been on here for a while so please excuse me for that (greatly value supporters opinions). Posted a similar thing on twitter but i'm sure not everyone here has twitter so here is that post...

Halfway through the season here (already!!), my question to you, the fans of Sporting KC (and even to those who aren't Sporting fans but may have seen our broadcasts).... TV this year, like it? Happy? Would love to get some feedback from our viewers. Anything realistic you'd like to see us try?

Cheers

Cal

2. Formulaic

Formulaic Member

Jul 6, 2011
    Kansas City
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why does MLS Live almost never show the KC broadcast?! I think I have heard you and Jake twice all year outside of the open cup games. And that sucks because I hate hearing everyone else's homer announcers all the time... Anyway, as I have said before I generally enjoy your calls when I get to hear them. And it is cool that you actually look for feedback.

3. kopiteinkc

kopiteinkc Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Shawnee
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Is it possible to try one match with just you Cal or at least have Jake talk less?

vividox and KCFutbol repped this.
  4. LokomotivZee

LokomotivZee Member

Aug 28, 2009
    KC
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would pay an extra $50 a year on my season tickets for Jimmy Conrad to be the color man. Hell, I'll even throw in a 2002 Hyundai Accent. Fair condition.