Single Game Tickets

Discussion in 'Real Salt Lake' started by jasoncox, Mar 18, 2005.

1. jasoncox

jasoncox New Member

Jun 28, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm sure we all know that single game tickets go on sale to the public on Saturday.

However, did you know that season ticket holders can buy them now? Perhaps you did but I didn't. I just called the FO and asked and they were more than happy to sell me single game tickets to the opener. So, if you have family/friends that need tickets, now would be the time to get them before they're gone. I was lucky enough to get 8 seats right next to my season seats for the opener. Had I waited they would've surely been gone.

Just thought I'd pass along the info in case there are any like me that didn't know.

2. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    I got 2 in E32 for the home opener!!!

WOo-hoo!

3. bsucio9

bsucio9 Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Twin Falls
    I got 4 for the Home opener. Can't get the WCQ game yet though :( . Does anyone know when that game will go on sale?

4. prk166

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    I don't know. I would think it would within a couple of weeks.

Woo-hoo! A couple more weeks before the home opener!

5. prk166

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    I got tickets. Wooo-hoO!

Sorry, still excited. :)

6. the cup

the cup Member

Jul 10, 2002
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Right on brother! We will see you there.

7. Scumby

Scumby Member

Mar 26, 2001
    Vancouver, WA USA
    I thought I would post this here instead of starting a new thread. I have a question about the July 4th game. I am going to be in Utah visiting family at this time and was planning on making the game with my wife and two kids. Does anyone know if there will be fireworks after the game? I notice the start time is at 7:30, so I figured maybe there would be. My kids are 5 and 7 and they love fireworks, so I was hoping this would be like the Rapids July 4 game and have them as well.

Thanks for any info.

8. dysko

dysko New Member

Jul 6, 2004
    Oklahoma
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

From what I understand, there are plans being made to make it a firework show after the game.

But if you want to make sure call the team and ask them when you buy your tickets.

9. prk166

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    Thanks. It should be fun.

10. Scumby

Scumby Member

Mar 26, 2001
    Vancouver, WA USA

Thanks! I will. I am really excited to finally see an MLS game in person, and now there's a team in a place I visit at least once a year.