Sinama Pongolle

Discussion in 'France' started by soccer krazy, Nov 13, 2006.

1. SuperSebGrimaldi

May 28, 2007
    Scarsdale, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    S-P was more impressive in the season before, but yes, I'd take him over Louis "I'll get injured even if I am consigned to a room with Teflon walls" Saha.

2. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Sinama scores and gives his team a desperately needed win 1-0 over osasuna but they are still in the relegation zone

3. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  4. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Sinama scored his first goals with Atletico Madrid in their 4-0 win against his old team Recreativo

5. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  6. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Wow! had completely forgotten about him until i saw an article this guy seems to have fallen out of the spotlight he is now in Russian league playing for FC Rostov, anybody seen him play? how is he doing?

7. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    below average to me, he should have started slowly and worked his way up... alot of french players left too early instead of developing

guignol repped this.
  8. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    reminds me of that gael kakuta, he too left too early, now looked what happened to him.. ever since leaving france his been on loan from club to club, no consistency

guignol and StarrMatthieu repped this.
  9. SuperSebGrimaldi

May 28, 2007
    Scarsdale, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I have tracked him about half a decade ago when he was in Spain and wasn't doing poorly... however that turned out to be the apex of his career instead of being a launching point. Disappointing (along with Anthony Le Tallec) though many a nation would also have a "lost" mid-2000 generation... and at least Ribery counts for us in a star born between 1983-1985.

10. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    if you've sinama-pongolle you've seen 'em all.