Sinama Pongolle

Discussion in 'France' started by soccer krazy, Nov 13, 2006.

1. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    What do you guys think of him?? I think he is a talented player who needed some game time in liverpool and now in spain he is getting that time and is showing his skills, he scored a goal yesterday in his team's win.:)

2. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Sinama scored again yesterday and his team Recreativo are the revelation team in spain they just got promoted this season and are in the top 6 right now. This is exactly what sinama needed he needed game time and now that he is getting it he is showing his skills.
    Good to see him doing good.:)

3. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  4. AfrcnHrbMan

AfrcnHrbMan Member

Jun 14, 2004
    Philly
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I happy to see he's finally getting a chance to shine. Ill be sure to catch a match that hes playing in soon.

5. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Sinama scored again yesterday in the win against madrid 3-0, that was Sinama's 6th goal of the season:)

6. Catel

Catel Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Lyon, France
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I think he mistaken leaving Le Havre so early.

7. AfrcnHrbMan

AfrcnHrbMan Member

Jun 14, 2004
    Philly
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    WHY? he's tearing up la liga. Watched the games agains madrid and sevilla and he played great in both.

8. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    I think the complete opposite, that was the best decision he could have made now he is getting playing time and showing his talents

9. Catel

Catel Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Lyon, France
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Yes... With Recreativo Huelva.

Such a brilliant career.

10. AfrcnHrbMan

AfrcnHrbMan Member

Jun 14, 2004
    Philly
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    He might of left Le Harve for Liverpool too early, but he's fine were he is now. Hes 22 if he signs the extension it should see him to 25. Thats not bad, its a place were he can hone his skills with the first team playing against some of the best teams in the world. I know id rather be there than at a perennial ligue 2 club. Plus he says he likes it there and wants to stay. Have you even seen Recre play?

11. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Sinama scored the winning goal today in their win 2-1 over villareal
    :)

12. AfrcnHrbMan

AfrcnHrbMan Member

Jun 14, 2004
    Philly
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    If he signs with Recre im definitely getting his jersey

13. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Sinama scores again but his team falls 2-1

14. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Sinamga scores the winning goal in recreativo's win 1-0 over atletico madrid :)

15. Catel

Catel Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Lyon, France
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Honestly we in France do not care about Sinama-Pongolle... Until he comes back to France. ;)

16. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    ya seen a mapongolle, ya seen 'em all!

chimbonda idem.

17. Allez Lyonnais

Allez Lyonnais New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    TX
    Do you wanna impress Domenech? You either play regularly for one of the top European clubs or you get your butt back in France. That's how it works.

18. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Sinama scored today but his team tied 1-1

19. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Sinama scored on sunday and became Recreativo's top scorer in history :eek:
    here is a english translation of the article

Florent Sinama-Pongolle will have already for always a place reserved in the history of the oldest club of Spain. But this honor does not seem sufficient for the exotic forward French one, whose sports life has elapsed very fast since arrived at Huelva. Nothing seems to brake the ambition of Sinama, that has been proposed to pulverize all the records and to mark all an epoch.

The former one of the Liverpool was crowned in the Reyno of Navarre as the high-scoring maximum in First in the more than 118 years of the club mercy to its eleventh goal in the present campaign, dethroning in this way to Raúl Molina, author of a group of ten in the 02-03: "I am very I please by doing history in a club as the Recre, al that want a lot, since the opportunity of playing has given me and I am him very thanked. In Huelva I am happy and I want to continue doing history".

Sinama, that was one of the last players in arriving this campaign, has become the new idol of the parish albiazul, eclipsing to Uche and Viqueira, symbolic players that have all the ballots to be gone June 30. Its goals and its commitment have served to become in the pocket to a fondness delivered, to which expects to be able to offer him with more goals the glory to play in Europe: "I have confidence and I expect to be able to mark many goals from here to end of season, but if not the framework I, that another companion do them".

Exactly its generosity 'deprived' of the triumph al Dean in Pamplona after Uche did not reach an aid of the French that, when he faced to Ricardo, he opted for yielding it al Nigerian: "Did not he have a lot of angle to throw and as I saw Uche I passed him the ball, but did not expect it. Therefore we were ourselves a little sad".

20. Catel

Catel Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Lyon, France
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    With Kanouté, this season is for the revelations in Liga. :D

21. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  22. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    pongolle scored today in recreativo's win 5-2 over deportivo

23. SuperSebGrimaldi

May 28, 2007
    Scarsdale, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    The more I think about it, the more I think that Sinama deserves to be called up by M. Domenech. After all, he has experience with Raymond when Ray was in charge of les Espoirs, and he is able to play on the wing as well as up front, unlike Cissé and Saha (I am working under the assumption that those 2 are competing for the 4th attacker slot).

Also, he is not as injury prone as either of those 2 guys.

24. Catel

Catel Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Lyon, France
    Nat'l Team:
    France