Should We Troll Shitcago. Fire to Vegas

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by jack sticker, Mar 11, 2019.

1. jack sticker

jack sticker Red Card

Rangers
    United States
    Jun 5, 2018
    As you may no I am not one to let go of a grudge. I am still not over those Austin banners they brought to our stadium last year. What is ironic is that they have even worse business metrics then we did. They had a smaller attendance then we did last year. They even have had big name euro/mexican players signed to their squad and still have a shit crowd.

So if I were to get printed a bunch of Fire to Vegas sings, would anyone bring them to Chicago?

2. Minnman

Minnman Member+

Feb 11, 2000
    Columbus, OH, USA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry, man. I hate Chicago sports team as much as the next guy, but I'm not about to go there. They are so screwed with that stadium lease. It's remarkable. And their ownership basically went to war with their supporters. Personally, I can get enough enjoyment out of just seeing them wallow in misery in Bridgeview, without going low and dangling relocation in front of them. They may be our worst enemy (for me they are), but when people say 'I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy,' this is what they're talking about.

3. jack sticker

jack sticker Red Card

Rangers
    United States
    Jun 5, 2018
    Yeah I am kind of agreeing with you. Its just they did it to us. I dont really think they will relocate though so it would just be banter.

4. Ch(Elsey)

Ch(Elsey) Member+

Columbus Crew
    United States
    May 2, 2003
    Green, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Piss on the Fire.

5. jack sticker

jack sticker Red Card

Rangers
    United States
    Jun 5, 2018
    Careful dont want you kicked out of a stadium for a second time.

6. Ch(Elsey)

Ch(Elsey) Member+

Columbus Crew
    United States
    May 2, 2003
    Green, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I once stood in Section 8 wearing Crew gear.

That was trolling.

Flyer Fan and Kryptonite repped this.