Should the portuguese support the Major League Soccer

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Frank Cunha, Jul 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    If you post there Huss will respond and you can talk to him. I'm sure he'll answer you if you PM or e-mail him too. He's helped me out a number of times.

2. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    You see that's the difference between me and you, I don't believe on sending e mails to Huss, he disappointed me when he gave a yellow card for nothing. I still say I didn't deserve it.
    God made erasers to correct a couple lousy mistakes.

3. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    From what I've heard he doesn't handle giving out cards. If you have a suggestion or question that's the best way to go.

4. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    He should be the only one to handle out cards, nobody should have that power.
    When I send the 30 dollars for paypal they took my money with yellow or no yellow.

5. Selecao2002

Selecao2002 New Member

Oct 20, 2000
    MA
    Why are we wasting time with this? Frank, the rules are the rules. You want to talk about the Revs, where everyone cares about the Revs. This topic is just plain stupid. Let's get over it, and use this forum to discuss Portuguese national teams, Portuguese clubs teams and Portuguese players. It's really simple.

Frank, I am not going to go to Ironbound to look for a Middle Eastern restaurant. That is not to say there are not people who like Middle Eastern food in the Ironbound, but I would probably be on the lookout for Portuguese food if I were there. It's the same here.

Let's let this thread die.

6. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    I rather watch the Cosmos cheerleaders then watch the Revolution play.

7. Benedict XVI

Benedict XVI Member

Nov 22, 1999
    Ciudad del Encanto
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    look, i've been cool here. i didn't move the thread, because, honestly, even though it's not on topic, i don't care. i don't know who moved it, if it was biggyv (who is portuguese) or one of the supermods. it doesn't matter.

i am closing this thread. be good. talk about portuguese futebol. if you want to be sneaky, talk about other things in portuguese. i won't tell.

-Vicar