Sevilla FC Continuous Thread (R)

Discussion in 'Andalucia' started by Qdog, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Good to see El Presi getting a 7 year prison sentence. Hopefully Lolo will be convicted soon and join Del Nido so they can be cellmates and live a Derby Sevillano each day in jail!

Viva Pepe Mel y Er Beti Manque La Junta Directiva!!

Qdog and Robdog repped this.
  2. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If so I think del Nido should have to wear a verde/blanco prison suit and Lolo should wear blanco/rojo. :D

Pichi repped this.
  3. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Beto. Nothing much else to say...except this was all made possible by Malaga and Rayo not controlling their finances, Nono, and a last second goal in Valencia! :D

5. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Ali Adnan
    [​IMG]

Name: Ali Adnan Kadhim
    Nationality: Iraqi
    Position: Left Back
    Club: Çaykur Rizespor (Turkey)
    Nickname: Asia's Gareth Bale
    Worth: 10 Million Euro (Source - Turkish)
    Wikipedia: Link

Individual Honours:

Video:

Interested Clubs:

6. hoolsaddicted

hoolsaddicted New Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Club:
    West Virginia Chaos
    Hi everyone,

this is my first thread here, so if I did something wrong please let me know. I have registered here to present you a game that I'm working on with few of my friend. It's called: Hools: Football Club Territory.

Now, we have working beta version with most of functionality, however we want to present it to greater audience to get feedback about idea itself and about playability. We already get some advises from tifo forums, however we hope that you could also give some hints.

So what it is?

Hools: Football Club Territory is a location-based mobile multiplayer game, which moves the competition between football club supporters to virtual world. You begin by registering a new club or joining an existing one. You can choose between being hools and ultras. The goal? To conquer and control districts within your city and beyond. For this you must train and equip yourself, so as always to be ready for a face-to-face encounter with the opposition.

If you have some time, please download it (it is free) and leave me a comment, it will help us a lot. Now we have only Android version, but we planning also to publish it for iOS.The game is under this address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.solution314.hools

We hope you will like it, if so please like and share our facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/hoolsterritory

7. blogurdog

blogurdog New Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
  8. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nice demolishing of Villarreal as Sevilla continues on their quest of the second back-to-back Europa Cups. :cool:

9. PitRott

PitRott New Member

Jun 26, 2011
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    This hasn't been touched in a long time, but if anyone searches and wants to discuss Sevilla or La Liga in English come check out our blog at Monchi's Men

10. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  11. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  12. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  13. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  14. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    How's Kranevitter doing? By the looks of it he's getting more playing time now.

15. Teak

Teak Member+

Feyenoord, VfB Stuttgart, Valencia
    Nov 22, 2008
    Grain Belt
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Big fan of Sevilla FC here back when they were promoted back to La Liga after a spell in Segunda. Back then I lived overseas and could watch La Liga to my heart's content. Been several years in footie wasteland (USA), but now that ESPN+ is going to carry La Liga, going to try to get this thread going again.

Sevilla leading Coventry City 1-0 during this July 17, 2021, pre-season match. They look good with around 70% ball control.

Not familiar with normal lineup, but here is an attempt to put the first half squad into some semblance of order. Starting at the back and looking at the squad from the opponents end, thus, right back is on left side.

Bono (GK)
    Navas, Gomez, Rekik, #32 (don't know)
    Reges
    Jordan, Torres, Rakitic
    Suso, Rodriguez

Middle of first half, En-Nesyri came in as striker.

16. Teak

Teak Member+

Nov 22, 2008
    Grain Belt
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Coventry City pre-season match ended with a 4-0 win for Sevilla. Entire different squad for the second half. Idrissi scored on a beautiful free kick over the wall, and then Ivan Romero scored a brace.

17. Teak

Teak Member+

Nov 22, 2008
    Grain Belt
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Hahaha, a "continuous" thread with a gap of four years.

Sevilla started the 2021-2022 season off with a fine 3-0 win at home to Rayo Vallecano. Goals came for En-Nesyri and Lamela (2x) with En-Nesyri assisting on the final goal. Clean sheet for Dmitrovic.

Goals - Assists
    Lamela 2 - 0
    En-Nesyri 1 - 1

Goals for: 3
    Goals conceded: 0
    Clean sheets: 1

18. Teak

Teak Member+

Nov 22, 2008
    Grain Belt
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Sevilla still waiting on a Chelsea offer for Kounde. Apparently Chelsea are waiting for Tottenham to buy Zouma from them so that they can purchase Kounde.

EPL has way too much silly money floating around.