Serie A Season 2012-2013

Discussion in 'Lazio' started by Rob_420, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think we have got a lot of depth in midifield but on a technical level I do not think we are up there. Most of our midfield is hard working but they lack goals other then Hernanes. That was a major problem last year. We just do not score enough goals. Fiorentina, Juventus, Milan midfield wise are techincally ahead of us. They got midfielders that can make plays.

Kozak said he wants to leave so it is best if he does. He is not getting enough play time here. Cavanda, Stankevicius, Matuzalem and Sculli can also leave.

Fiorentina are just replacing Jovetic with Gomez which in my opinion is a step up since they have got plenty of players that create chances and Gomez can finish them off. Juventus are miles ahead of everyone. I think they will win scudetto. Milan are about the same with Fiorentina. Both teams do not have the all round and defensive quality that Juventus does. I think Cavani leaving and Mazzarri gone will hit Napoli hard. Cavani scored 29 goals last in Serie A and he helps out in defence a lot too. They have replaced Mazzarri with Benitez who flopped big time at Internazionale who at the time had a much better squad then the one Napoli have got at the moment. Another problem Napoli have got is their squad is very thin. Last time they were in the Champions League they suffered in the League and even finished below us and was with Lavezzi and Cavani. Internazionale might be a bigger threat then Napoli. They have added Mazzarri who is a quality manager with Icardi, Belfodil and Campagnaro. I would not rule them out.

2. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yea, with Napoli I have no idea what to expect. I am sure De Laurentis will reinvest so let's wait and see.

Fiorentina will also add in Giuseppe Rossi Joaquin and Illicic also.

Not huge believers of Icardi and Campagnaro. Belfodil can make a difference and they will welcome Zanetti and Milito sometime early into the season.

3. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    on top of that so far Senad Lulic is in the lead for the most sales with his name on it for the 2013-14 new jerseys. Yes his jersey is selling more than Klose, Candreva Hernanes and Andersons

The fans wanted Senad Lulic to wear the number 71 in remembrance for his Coppa Italia derby winning goal for the 71st minute when it happened. he has declined and stayed loyal to his number 19. However, all around Auronzo which is Lazio's preseason training ground, there are Laziali of all ages wearing a Lulic 71' shirt for the novelty of that day. Lulic has done something special and he is starting to realize it now.

Grande Lulic. Great signing he has turned out to be. A diamond in the rough was picked out by our management.

4. FORZA NAPOLI <3

FORZA NAPOLI <3 BigSoccer Yellow Card

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    You guys need a new season thread :)

5. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club: