[SERIE A] AC Milan vs Cagliari Calcio [Week 6]

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Luca03, Sep 29, 2008.

1. ReMad

ReMad Member

Feb 25, 2007
  2. shalom82

shalom82 New Member

Apr 27, 2008
    jeez we play like crap against small teams...
    anyway, good news is those chances cagliari missed...ever since zurich scored a regular goal that was disallowed in the first match of our winning streak, we've been way more lucky than we've ever been these past 2 years. dunno if any of you remember the first matches of the 2006-2007 season when we hit something like 15 posts and crossbars in the first 6 matches.

3. ReMad

ReMad Member

Feb 25, 2007
  4. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    @ Ht 0-0

5. ReMad

ReMad Member

Feb 25, 2007
  6. shalom82

shalom82 New Member

Apr 27, 2008
    Bloody hell Zambrotta is playing horrendously tonight.

7. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    we are awful.

bring on pippo sheva and flamini...

8. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    Wow, if Cagiliari could finish , AC Milan would have been down by a goal

9. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    @ 73" Double switch for Milan

In - > Has Been (Sheva) and Pippo Out Pato and R80

10. jpick

jpick Member

Jul 5, 2006
    jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    need some magic here...1 point out of bologna and cagliari hurts

11. ReMad

ReMad Member

Feb 25, 2007
  12. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    of course we ********ing suck against ************ teams...

this team only wakes up for the big teams...

cant win the scudetto if we dont win these games.

13. jpick

jpick Member

Jul 5, 2006
    jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    stale match, no passion, credit to cagliari.

having the option of borriello off the bench would have been nice for this match to maybe physically "bull" his way to a goal.

oh well, through 6 weeks and 3 points off the leaders, I guess it could be worse

14. BobanFan

BobanFan Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Average, that's all i've got to say about this match.

15. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    FT 0-0

[​IMG]

Edit:

I think we need a NEW COACH....Carlito has no clue how to play average teams.

16. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Random fact- we still have not won vs. any team that wears Red and Blue: Bologna, Genoa, and now Cagliari.

17. BobanFan

BobanFan Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Well at least we've got them all out of the way.

18. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    One boring match - all of star players (besides Kaka) sucked and had no creativity. Seedorf is tired, he needs to rest, he can't play every game, so is Ambrosini. Our flanks were poor today with Jankulowski and Zambrotta playing poorly. Bringing Sheva and Pippo for 10 minutes is not good enough because they had no service. Cagliari played well and we are lucky that Roma, Juve slipped, but man Genoa is on fuego. Both Napoli and Sampdoria lost, but Fiorentina won. This is going to be a VERY tough year for all teams.
    From now on Rino does not shoot on goals. Pato needs to learn how to stay onside and Ancelotti needs to play subs with more time than just 10 minutes left.

19. jpick

jpick Member

Jul 5, 2006
    jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think I figured out ancelotti's plan, play seedorf until the point of exhaustion, then when he hits rock bottom, hopefully pirlo is fresh and can find form and then continually rotate about every 2 months once one gets hurt or loses form...:rolleyes:

seriously, seedorf has played WAYYY too much for his old legs, should have rested the whole of the second zurich match, imho. he didn't play bad today, tbh, but he lacked the spark of the last few matches. hopefully he comes back strong next week, he is so vital to us right now.

20. Chubby

Chubby New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    I am tired of the ********ing tree... Thats one.

two: It is proven and well known that Ronaldinho sucks when played out of position. Give him ********ing freedom to roam. WTH?

Three: We were lucky bastards today. Cagliari on the other hand SUPER unlucky. So 1 point gained and not two lost the way game was played.

21. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    We need to play with 2 strikers. Always.

22. shalom82

shalom82 New Member

Apr 27, 2008
    I'm not too unhappy with this draw. Of course we should be winning these if we want the scudetto, but honestly, we're only 3 points down from the top of the league, and most of all:

- 6th match in a row without losing
    - 3rd match in a row without conceding a goal
    - in the last 2 seasons we would have lost this match and come back from cagliari humiliated
    - playing without nesta, senderos, kaladze, pirlo, borriello means all the other players, 'specially seedorf, kaka and ronaldinho are tired and spent. can't expect them to work magic all the time.

I still think we can win this thing.

23. island.

island. New Member

Jan 23, 2008
    Austria
    Club:
    AC Milan
    1) i will not whine about inter an juve playing crappy anymore, because we do the same and didn't deserve that point

2) i will not blame our defense anymore, because our midfield is so shaky vs. small teams; they lose out on every tackle;

i think ancelotti is afraid of high balls in the area so he covers the flanks with gattuso and ambrosini. but the middle is left without a strong presence when seedorf isn't on top of his game (and highly motivated as vs. inter).
    kaka and r80 can work as much magic as they want, but as long as they have to pick out solely pato surrounded by six defenders in the box it's unlikly we score.

24. Borriello

Borriello New Member

Apr 11, 2007
    Jamaica
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    This whole Pato lone striker is seriously not the answer at this moment. Ancelotti is ruining Pato just like he ruined Gilardino. I just don't see what is wrong with him. He makes some mistakes that are ming boggling. He almost looks drunk out there. Praying for Borriello back next game.

25. Chubby

Chubby New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Island: our aerial proficiency is as dismal as Seria C team bank balance. At least defensively we still can push and shove and head the ball out. But Maldini and Bonera can easily be outpowered here. My main concern is attack - when was the last time we score a HEADER from corner, free kick? Food for thought.

Pato playing a lone striker is recipe for disaster. Unfair and unfortunate.

HAVE to play two strikers, take some weight off Pato and make R80 and Kaka defend a little bit, they have it, they can do it - physically at least, can't run Rino and Seedorf to the ground (janku and Zambrotta worth a mention too). Only Ambro is frigging awesome, can do it 95 minutes. ( Tfu Tfu Tfu).