Here's a post I made on the Sept friendlies thread. Maybe its a better fit here. On the fence with what to do with him the next week. 1. Play him and show him that USSF is committed to him like we have been for YEARS. or 2. Just have him in camp but don't play him a minute this time around. Tell him we want a commitment come the Nations League. One way or the other but we aren't giving you minutes, taking time away from other committed players, until you decide. You can certainly go about it professionally and cordially. Tell him they understand he has a a tough decision to make. But we have limited first team minutes and they need to be used as best we can.