Seleccion de ECUADOR (r)

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by sidspaceman, Sep 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    if Ecuador can manage the 6 points, i think they would be a win away from certain qualification. it's a realistic chance. :D

2. kaviedes_freak

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    so who do you guys want to see as the starting 11 in the next games?
    I think ecuafutbolfreak asked this question...

here is mine.

gk=villafuerte
    df=delacruz,hurtado,espinosa,ambrossi
    mf=mendez,m.ayovi,e.tenorio,w.ayovi
    fw=kaviedes,tindelagado

this is probably the best team for the moment. guys like salas, valencia and possibly oti tenorio should be used also! bring reasco too! :D we can do it!

3. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    gk=villafuerte
    df=delacruz,hurtado,espinosa,ambrossi
    mf=mendez, m.ayovi, e.tenorio, Saritama
    fw=Salas, tindelagado

My Two Cents:

I'm not really impressed with Walter Ayovi. If Ecuador had one good #10 than that would be a great squad.~a Alex aquinaga Clone.. I think Saritama is better than Ayovi. What happen to that kid Armando Paredes? Is he still Indisciplined like Kaviedes? I guess Calendario is a wasted talent. Edwin tenorio is one rough dirty player.. I'm always wondering when he's going to get a red card. Pato Urutia is a very good player. Obregon is getting old. But instead of Kaviedes, I'll go with Salas or Baldeon. Reasco is a good option in the back and when is that kid from NEC going to get a chance?

4. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

We will beat the usa much sooner than you think!!! :eek:
    P.S. I have hammered a couple of ecuadorians myself!!! Their so easy to get into their pants!! one of them told me that her equadorian boyfriend couldn't satisfy her the way I do I said that figures what are they could for!!! LOL :p

5. kaviedes_freak

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    Okay since I got Mexican friends, I won't diss the whole lot. I know you don't represent every Mexican. You can say what you want and so can your imaginary Ecuadorian women, because it doesn't matter what you have to say.....and The RED WHITE AND BLUE is your team's worst nightmare :D

now lets get back to ecuafutbol! :rolleyes:

6. kaviedes_freak

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    hey whats up man! been awhile

yah I also think Saritama is better and deserves more chances. My bro is a Barcelonista and so he said Ayovi. I also love the way Paredes plays! I watched him when I was in Ecuador last summer....he was amazing! It was no Maradona against England, but it was similar I suppose....He can thread through defences when he is concentrating on the game instead of the ladies ;) I think Suarez is still pissed at him. But if Paredes has a good season again, I am sure he will have to automatically be called up.

Did you hear rumors of tenorio going to the Argentine league? He was supposed to go but Barcelona did what they could to keep him. I also agree that Candelario is being wasted. Him and Kaviedes play well together.

But I disagree about Kaviedes not playing. Salas is doing great coming off the bench. When Kav starts playing regularly as he is now, he will be playing more like the time we beat Chile. He was great in that game and even against you guys in Buenos Aires. He nearly equalized. He is still one of the countries biggest icons so his spot is almost guarenteed.

Now Paul Ambrossi is playing instead of Reasco which is good since he plays a lot better at defence and his attacking is just as good. Links up well with Salas.
    But you bring lots of good thoughts, Argentina Futbol :D Good luck on your away game against Bolivia! Argentina is the team i root for besides Ecuador. My father LOVES Maradona, Batigol, la Burrito, la Brujita etc etc :D

7. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i think it's time for Kaviedes and Tin to show what they can do. We have high expectations for them and our hopes lie in how well they will attack and if they can score the goals we need them to.
    They gotta come through for us now more then ever.
    Otherwise, I think we have some others who should get a chance, such as Salas, Oti Tenorio and Baldeon.
    I agree, that spot on the left side of the midfield has not been solidified by anyone. i think we tried Urrutia, Saritama, W.Ayovi and Valencia their. In my opinion, I think Valencia is my favourite of them, but I also like Saritama, especially if Baldeon plays, he and Baldeon work well together. Urrutia is a hard worker, another good choice.
    I hope that soon, Suarez will give Jose Valencia of NEC in Holland a chance. He almost did a few months back but his team refused to release him. :(

8. kaviedes_freak

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    I think Ivan and Tin deserve our trust. They both had problems which didn't help their careers, Tin being physical while Ivan's being mental. But looks to me Ivan has his head straight and Tin hasn't been in a serious injury for a while now. God allowing, I think these 2 talented players are ready to lead Ecuador's attack again! :D

9. kaviedes_freak

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    just saw your avatar argentinefutbol, that's awesome! :D

10. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    just saw the olmedo game! dammit, what a game! i thought river were gonna win after 20 min, 2-0. olmedo made it interesting in the end! why did la rata have to miss that open net!!? and thet was no penal!! ********, how close it was!! and those goals from la rata were both golazos!!
    and arlin ayovi *not marlon :D * had a good game! too bad el tanque couldn't help, i thought for sure he would get a goal! haah
    sorry for taking this off topic! still hyped up... haah :)

11. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel

Rata!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: you missed that wide open

12. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    haha i know... damn.. he made up for it later... those were golazos he made man!

13. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    yes, i dont know why he wasnt the man of the match

14. kaviedes_freak

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    he should have been. shiit man... ah well, they need some points next games! :D

15. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

Your weak kissing an argies butt!! No mexican will ever do that!!! Thats why we have Hugo Sanchez!!! With the famous bicycle kick!!! you equadorians!! LOL

16. kaviedes_freak

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    i ain't kissing anyone's ass, what's wrong with admiring another team? why don't you get your head out of Hugo Sanchez's ass and maybe you will then be able to see Mexico will never beat the U.S. and you just drew with Colombia at home! explain that, sucka! :D

17. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ignore that guy, he is still recoving from that draw with Colombia. :D

18. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hugo Sanchez sucks even so that Real Madrid didn't even want to give him a going away match. The mexicans are even trying to talk like us now. without Argentines in their league they would equal the Honduras league.. you ****************!! LOL.

19. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel

really, Real Madrid didnt give him a going away match? that means he wasnt an idol like some mexicans are trying to put him

20. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    yeah, i hope that shut him up! haha

21. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    hey Ecua, finally someone in GOLTV said that Otilino was The first one to wear that spiderman mask,
    they were talking about how there are many different styles to celebrate a goal, like when el Chamagol does that El Chavo move ,so when it came to putting spiderman masks Otilino came first ,

22. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    haha that's cool! iknew it was him! he just wreaks of coolness and those guys just are shameless biters! :D

23. kaviedes_freak

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    I agree! those guys have no shame!! :D

24. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    :D
    agreed! stupid copycats! they better not try that shiit again!

25. kaviedes_freak

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    any gossip recently?
    by the way, Sporting Cristal of Peru is also using Marathon jerseys I heard! haha :D