Seleccion de ECUADOR (r)

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by sidspaceman, Sep 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    You mean pissing IN my pants? Why would I do such a silly thing? And what closet do you speak of? What you people talking about? Do ecuadorians communicate in this manner that makes no sense? Please, rephrase that and i'll see if I can entertain your post.

2. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    have you heard of typos in peru, or are you guys always making typos that it just became a everyday thing? :D
    but seriously, brasil is the heavy favourites to win it. they are one pissed off beast, they just lost to Ecuador and subsequentially, the first place spot to Argentina. Now, they want to get back on the win column. They will be like lions on the hunt for zebras. Watch out, they bite pretty hard, but not that we'd know since we Ecuadorians beat them! :D

3. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

You guys got lucky!! even Mexico has your guyses number!! LOL

4. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    that sounds like a masacre will take place

5. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    where the ******** did you come from?? i remember you, i think the last time u came, u got hit with the reality that Aguinaga is mexican league's best player ever!! ahhah :D

6. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ronaldo is hungry! he needs some goals to satisfy his hunger... :D
    Peru will be easy prey!
    Ronaldo...
    Ronaldinho..
    Adriano...
    oh my!! :D

7. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    man!!!! you are really scaring these people

sounds like he is waiting to eat some fresh meat

it reminds me a movie that i saw yesterday from national geographic :D

8. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    hahah yeah, he is so scared, he dared not to message back! aha
    but i wouldn't call Peru's meat "fresh", but he'll take anything at this point! haha

9. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

C'mon admitt it mexico has beaten ecuador more than three times??!! :eek:
    You have to face reality!!

10. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    with our b team!
    how many losses has it been to USA??? :D

11. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    think about what i said with a tequila to calm your nerves! :D

12. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Germany 2006 welcomes Ecuador and we invite all Peruvians to cheer for us again over a cerveza Pilsener since Peru won't be going! :D

13. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Sorry kids, I was just busy doing something you ecuatorianitos can't do and probably will never do, and thats follow what my countrymen, Farfan and Pizarro are doing in the Champions League.
    Farfan is playing extremely well but he hasn't scored yet. There's one more half left anyways for that.
    Pizarro already scored of course and Bayern are winning 1-0 at half time.

You see what's in store for you?

And you people talk about pissing in your pants???? Damn, now I know why! :D

14. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Hey look at that kids, Pizarro scores again....
    my my, is this making you little anuses a bit tight? :D

2-0 Bayern.

15. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

Yeah we didn't have a full A team you guys had most of your players from europe and a couple from the Mexican league and we still beat you like four or five times already!!! It only shows how well the Mexican players are doing!! You have to stop hating on Mexico!! :eek: Watch mexico will beat usa at Azteca on March 27!! :p

16. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    it's obvious you guys need something else better to do.
    i got some ideas. for peruytu, keep dreaming that pizarro will be the savior against brasil or ecuador. if he's so good, why can't Peru play in the world cup?? i am still waiting for an answer to this...
    and to moscu, why don't u dream of your precious mexico beating the red white and blue... it might happen one day! :D

17. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    welcome back peruytu, i guess you have nothing else better to do! :D
    it's cool, you can listen to us if you want, but you probably won't like what we got to say. and same to you mosco.
    we like your company... as much as tacos make me want to shiit! hahaha

18. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i never said i hate mexico, i got a mexican fVck buddy and she's amazing!! :D

19. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    man!! dont waste ur time talking to this personalities ,they just dont understand

i just imagine my self "Peru being Argentina",u know like all the Argentinas playing in Europe if they were peruvians , these people wont stop talking, fortunately for everybody they just have 3 players out there

20. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    that's a good point! i hope u say that peruytu! :D

21. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    yeah he knows that, they just have 3 players out there and they think thats the main reason they should go to the world cup

hey parceros de peru, wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    hey ecuafutbol, you should tell them, what happened to holland?

23. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ahha true! they speak as if their guys are adriano or shevchenko.... they are loco man. and pizarro has like 5 international goals in over 30 games, that hardly sounds like the guy they rave about. ah well, they will be the ones disappointed again in the end. :D

24. afa10fef

afa10fef Member

Aug 13, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    i think we are starting to get carried away, the main thing us ecuatorianos should be worried about is taking as many of the 6 points available as possible, of course peru losing to brazil would suit us, but ecuador must take care of business themselves if they want to assure themselves a spot in germany. I respect what Peru's national team has become in the past year, they have provided great international players in J.P Guerrero and N. Solano (jus to mention a couple), and seem to have good young talent. On the same note, i am proud to say Ecuador is right up there behind Brazil and Argentina as perhaps the "third" best team in SA at the moment. One thing we must keep in mind is becoming cocky and bashing other countries, (ESPECIALLY a national team that has always played great games against us), is not the way to go. I do hope Brazil beats Peru for Ecuador's sake, but at the end of that day, ecuador are in charge of their own fate.

P.S: and YES mexico have had ecuador's number, but the U.S have had Mexico's...so what???

25. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    hmm...u shoulda seen the garbage they were saying.. but i see your point.
    we should be more worried about what ecuador should and could do than any other team. and you are right, i would probably say Ecuador is the next best team in SA, i would give them or Colombia for the moment.