Seleccion de BOLIVIA (r)

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by JRedknapp11, Aug 13, 2002.

1. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It happened 4-0... Disappointed, not looking forward to CA2016.

nanoGVSP repped this.
  2. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dont be too disappointed, up to the 2nd goal Bolivia was playing better than the US imo.

This Copa can be good for Bolivia because I saw a lot of young guys with potential on the field, so it's a perfect time (instead of qualifiers) to throw the young guns in the fire. Definitely think we can get a good result against Panama, obviously big losses to Argentina and Chile are expected but a win, tie, or a 1 goal loss to both will be a successful tournament.

3. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I wish I could say there's something to look forward to, but I don't think there is. This team right now couldn't beat a team of amateurs. I have lost faith in Baldivieso, all he has done is devide the team. As we can see from the game there is no discipline, they loose their marks constantly. We don't have talented players at least we should be disciplined and run hard the entire game. I'm not looking forward to the Copa, only a miracle can save us from being blown out every game.

4. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I have gathered my thoughts. I'm disappointed in their performance, however the show must move on. Panama is talented fast team with a lack of experience at this level of competition. If we win and go into Boston with some momentum. Hopefully chile and Argentina will tie and we can play tough for 90 in Seattle maybe we can continue to next round in second place. I'll be on pins and needles this few weeks ahead. Never lose hope. FUERZA BOLIVIA.

dreyx2000 repped this.
  5. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Bruno is out of Copa America as of right now. Easily the most exciting player we have which is a shame. Gilbert Alvarez is taking his spot but honestly, Bolivia should be playing with 2 tall forwards up top Duk and Alvarez with Bruno below them. It sucks that we are not giving the right players an opportunity to play. The selection of players stinks of corruption even though we might not have real good players, I think a better team could be put together.

6. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    "Easily'" is debatable but it could be confirmed or not in this tournament. From the games Duk has played for his club, Cosmos, he did not disappoint. The Duk of NY has scored 3 goals in the last and only 2 games he has played and started for Cosmos, before meeting up with the NT for the Copa. Other than a brief substitute in the game prior to those 2, he has not played with the club due to some immigration/transfer issues that were resolved. He would have continued to start had he not been called up. From what I've read, he is pumped and ready to give it his all in this Copa. Hopefully he doesn't disappoint again.

7. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Who in the world is Bruno?

8. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Ahhhh he's the youth that plays in Chile...shame!

Dustyvinyl repped this.
  9. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The best players are Duk and Miranda , I might have overstated but the reason I state that Bruno is the best on the squad os because he has shown what no one in the squad has shown, directness. Add the fact that he plays in a better league than Duk. Hopefully Miranda can recover in time because we need them both! Games about to start!.

Ps. poor Arrascaita, would have been hos time to prove himself.

10. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
  11. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    My First Bolivia game since that 1996 game vs Venezuela in the Siles when we won 6-1!

Dustyvinyl repped this.
  12. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Vamos Bolivia!

[​IMG]

Dustyvinyl repped this.
  13. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    What did you think of our team? the players? and tactics?

14. fafaco

fafaco Member+

Jun 16, 2015
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Hey what's up.. I'm Ecuadorian and I hope you guys don't mind me stopping by your forum.. anyways.. I think you guys are getting better, of course Bolivia still needs more work to be done.. but at least your not losing by goleadas anymore.. during the WCQ you guys only lost 2 -0 to Argentina, and you gave us a hard time in Quito.. also I will never forgot that 6 - 1 ass whooping y'all gave to Argentina, back in 2010 I believe? That was a historic match.. no one has beaten Argentina by that much.. anyways, peace guys.. take care.

Dustyvinyl repped this.
  15. fafaco

fafaco Member+

Jun 16, 2015
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    By the way.. I forgot to mention.. I was very surprised and shocked, when Bolivia beat us last copa america.. I wasn't expecting you guys to beat us.. but I was wrong.. it was you guys who eliminated us from Chile2015.. of course I was very mad.. but looking back, I have to give you guys props :thumbsup:

16. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Thanks for the post. Respect! By the way, it sucks that you guys didn't win that game against Brasil but don't worry, you guys got this! You're gonna destroy Haiti in your last group game.

fafaco repped this.
  17. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I am rooting for Ecuador to be the Dark Horse this Copa....everyone is saying Brasil and Mexico...but my money's on Ecuador!!!

fafaco repped this.
  18. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Dropped the ball on doing a quinela for this tournament. My bad. I can Ecuador as the dark horse. I think either Colombia, Mexico, Argentina, or Bolivia :)whistling:) will win this thing. I just hope the US makes it out of the group stage; the longer they're in, the better for this Copa... especially now that it looks like this format (Conmebol & Concacaf) will replace the Copa America and Copa de Oro and will be played every 4 years in the US. I thought about this a lot and there are a lot of pros and cons about this but in my opinion I think the pros slightly outweigh cons... it just makes sense. I gotta admit that my opinion is biased on that I live in the US and I'm sure those who don't don't like the idea and I think I'd agree if I lived somewhere else.

For our NT, I think this would help tremendously as far as more "scouts" seeing our young players and having a better chance of playing in countries aside from those in Asia and the Middle East.

19. fafaco

fafaco Member+

Jun 16, 2015
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think you guys played well against Chile.. it sucks the match didn't end 1-1 .. you guys deserved the draw.. That Stupid penalty, was the only way Chile could score.. smh life is so unfair.. But I definitely think your team is improving.. BUT DON'T BE AFRAID TO ATTACK MORE! Bolivia needs to learn how to be more offensive.. I like what I saw at the end.. one of your players ( sorry I don't know his name) could have tied it, to make it 2-2.. Bolivia should have played like that the whole 90 minutes.. you could have even beaten Chile.. well anyways. My team ECUADOR also needs to improve more, so Bolivia is not the only one.

20. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    #NoEraPenalEdicionBolivia

dreyx2000 repped this.
  21. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    That's the way she goes sometimes...well most of the time. Our team really shows heart for what we lack in other areas. We could definitely need another coach because that would do us a world of good. Someone like Quinteros with Ecuador. He has a certain style that people wont like but he makes your team very organized.

/////////////////////////////

Also, F#$# Zamorano who was saying that Eguino was faking it and time wasting when he clearly lost consciousnesses for a minute.

22. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

Cmpos Goal, One of the best of this Copa

23. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Great heart from him to want to return but he shouldn't have returned; I don't blame it on him but the doctors... it was obvious they didn't perform any concussion check on him and imagine if he was injured again in the same spot. It's a good nothing bad happen from this decision but in my opinion, he shouldn't have been allowed to return.

Goal of the Copa so far in my opinion!

24. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I would like to bring the point that at the time eguino was being taken out,the chilean players including the coach were crowding and protesting the ref to restart the match. It was such a crazy 10 minutes and there was no time to even properly do anything concerning the injured player.Most of the attention was the pressure to restart the match.The referee handled it horribly.As much as I fault the doctor in hurrying Eguino, some of the responsibility lies with the officials for cracking under pressure, because you very well know the other team wants to quickly restart.Watching Pizzi scream at the fourth official while all this was going on was just inexcusable.This would only happen to us.

25. SiempreCrema

SiempreCrema Moderator
    Staff Member

Deportivo Independiente Miraflores
    Peru
    Feb 4, 2015
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Wanted to stop by and say Bolivia is the team that won my respect this Copa. Bolivia were missing several key players and thought they were hopeless but they played their hearts out, and deserved that draw against Chile. 3-0 against Argentina really isn't terrible if you see the team Bolivia have sent.

I know Moreno didn't want to play because of Baldivieso. What about Chumasteiger and Escobar? I know Chumasteiger was injured but he would have made it back in time would he not?