Selección de VENEZUELA, Pt. II (R)

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by DanRod78, Sep 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS
    Beat Paraguay, pray for a few other results and then go and
    GIVE IT ALL against Brazil

I hope it ends up like that,
    because it would be a freaking good game.

2. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands
  3. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS
    Re: Seleccion de VENEZUELA- continued (r)

Venezuela went up 10 spots in the FIFA ranking and moved from 67 to 57
    We are happy if we are close to 50.
    The best ranking that we've had was 49

4. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS

Arango had the 1st hat-trick in La Liga and his 3rd goal is going to be one of the best goals of the year.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=26VXS36C

Esto es para que se lo mandes a todo el mundo.
    Arango se ha tirado el partido de su vida y metio 3 goles contra Real Sociedad

5-2: El Mallorca Aran-golea a la Real

El venezolano Juan Arango montó un festival en Son Moix a base de un hat trick y mucho fútbol. El tercer tanto peleará por el título de Mejor Gol de la Temporada. La Real se adelantó dos veces pero claudicó pronto

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/20050918/NOTICIA203114603.html

http://www.as.com/articulo.html?d_date=20050918&xref=20050918dasdaiftb_26&type=Tes&anchor=dasftbA00

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/mallorca/es/desarrollo/560303.html

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/cronica/es/desarrollo/560300.html

5. ROMERO879

ROMERO879 Member

Apr 28, 2005
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

that was some nice goal!!

6. JuanArango82

JuanArango82 New Member

Mar 22, 2003
    Guatire, Venezuela

I wish he would of save it for Paraguay or Brazil (gulp). This download sure its slow.

7. gallina de corazon

gallina de corazon New Member

Sep 17, 2005
    reynoville

arango play in mexico rigth?

8. JuanArango82

JuanArango82 New Member

Mar 22, 2003
    Guatire, Venezuela

pleyed in Mexico yes.

9. gallina de corazon

Sep 17, 2005
    reynoville

yeah i remember he "played" in puebla.
    damn he is very good, he have a great touch.

10. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS

If you read any of the articles you will see that he plays for Mallorca in Spain.

11. gallina de corazon

Sep 17, 2005
    reynoville

i say he played (past)

12. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

Ok Venezuela, I'm so looking foward this match. Much love and luck to your team Vinotinto

;)

13. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS

Thanks man.

Damn it, the paraguayans got offered twice the price if they beat Venezuela :(

I promise that it's going to be a good game.
    It's the closest that Venezuela has ever been to qualifying to a WC and it's the last game in this WCQ at home.

Keep an eye on Maldonado (Forward) and let me know what you think.

14. guri

guri Member+

Apr 10, 2002

In the interest of fairness in this forum I demand that we also have a Sticky for the Qatar national team.

And Bhutan, and Montserrat, The Faroe Islands....

Tonga....

Lichtenstein...

San Marino

Amen

15. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS

This is South America, so we should have one for Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana.

16. sendorange

sendorange Member+

Jun 7, 2003
    Bigsoccer.com
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

What position does Juan Arango play?

17. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS

He plays attacking midfielder or "media-punta"
    He's like the Zidane or Ronaldinho-Kaka of the Venezuelan team.

18. italchacao

italchacao New Member

Mar 18, 2002
    Austin TX

they're not conmebol, so they don't count

19. JuanArango82

JuanArango82 New Member

Mar 22, 2003
    Guatire, Venezuela

God they are so ********!ng unclutch. I know is a baseball term but damn is frustruating watching a team doesn't take care of their business. I wish I could kick them or something.

20. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

cual es el futuro de Paez....

en programa radiel escuche que quieren un colombiano, a contrato de 4 años y por muy buena plata.... quien sera?

21. Vinotinto10

Vinotinto10 New Member

Sep 8, 2005
    Miami,FL

ok Guys, i've come to the conclusion of what would be the best now for our NT after gettin' disqualified with still some chance at the end.

First: Get Organized ! by this i mean Fire the Hell out of the President of F.V.F (Rafael Esquivel) he has been gettin' rich for more than 15 years and hasn't given anything to the national Team or the Local teams ! he's a Corrupt just like any other Venezuelan with some power..His only excuse to stay in power is the Stadium they are ''building'' in Margarita,to me,one of the main reasons he should leave the presidential chair because it's been 3 years since they started building it and what's done by now ? The Parking Lot ! ain't that a B ?

Second: after gettin' a new President and new management to the whole Federation,they should look for Good friendlies to play and away matches with well recognized countries. Not those friendlies against a bunch of 50 year-old dudes called ''Uruguay Classic'' or something like that.

Third:Give More support to the Local League and the National teams starting from the Sub-15 ! we know there's a lot of kids out there with Talent ! if they don't support them from an earliy age,we might loose some of the biggest kids for the future of our National Team.

Fourth: The Media ! > FVCK RCTV !! they called themselves ''El Canal Vinotinto'' but after the game is done (Win or Loose) They cut the after-game stuff to put on the Soap opera (Novela!) There's lots of internet media who really supports the NT and the Local Teams like (Lavinotinto.com - planetavinotinto.com - Venezuelaenfutbol.com , etc..) when Venezuela plays a Game of any kind ! It should be on a Sport Channel like ''Meridiano tv'' so everybody starts feelin' the Shirt ! and Go to the Stadiums to support our Vinotinto !. ohh and Please ! don't let those Mother*** of ''DeLujo promociones'' sell the tickets to the games ! How are they gonna charge like 150 $$ a ticket to watch our team play against Panama :confused: ! it's not worth It ! at the end We,the truly fans,get the worst part of all.

Fifth and Last: The Fans ! > The so-called ''True Fans'' who turn their backs when Venezuela lost against Paraguay,there were the ones in the Stadiums who showed their thanks and support but i know a lot of them didn't even bother to watch the game against brazil...If you are gonna be a truly Fan,don't stop supporting your team when you see there's no chance !! Go to the Stadium and Sing,Chant,Scream ! Paint your face of Vinotinto !! but it seems we got a lot of work to do on this one ! at least we Showed there's the Talent but without somebedy who can organized everthing from scratch and us, the Fans,start to Really support the Country,we'll continue to see the World Cup from our Houses :( Keep in Mind that We can by showing love to our players and giving all the support in the World ! We Still have the Copa America to look foward to.. Good Luck. :)

22. Vinotinto10

Vinotinto10 New Member

Sep 8, 2005
    Miami,FL

No he escuchado nada sobre esto ! si se que Paez se le acabo el contrato pero queria seguir como miembro de la FVF...por si acaso es un Colombiano,espero que sea el ''Bolillo'' !! el SI estoy seguro 1000 % que nos llevaria a nuestro primer Mundial !! ojala sea El !..pero escuche en una de sus declaraciones q se sentia Ecuatoriano :confused: no se que efecto tendria esto en querer involucrarse con Venezuela.

23. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS

Venezuela va a jugar un amistoso con la reserva del Inter en Italia una semana despues de terminar las eliminatorias sin renovar el equipo.

POR ESO ES QUE LA SELECCION NO SIRVE.

Richard Paez se le acaba el contrato en Diciembre, parece que la FVF quiere que el siga pero el quiere que cumplan algunas exigencias para que el siga como DT.

Antes del penultimo juego, hubo una rueda de prensa en la cual los jugadores se quejaron de que la FVF no les a pagado todo el dinero que deberian de recibir por cada partido. EL ALCALDE DE MARACAIBO (CHAVISTA) TUVO QUE PAGARLES ESE DINERO para que la seleccion no fuera afectada, ahora la FVF le debe el dinero a la alcaldia de Maracaibo.

24. chofre29

chofre29 New Member

Jan 19, 2005

Seguramente se queda como Dt hasta la copa america de venezuela 2007. El ahora esta peleado con la federacion local ya que esta no actuo muy seriamente en los ultimos 2 partidos de la eliminatoria. A pesar de este problema seguramente se le renueve el contrato por el goza de mucha popularidad entre los fanaticos y los medios de comunicacion. y obviamente el tiene el interes de dirigir hasta la copa america.

El futuro de Paez esta muy bien asegurado si el desea en las proximas elecciones nominarce a la presidencia de federacion 100% seguro de que ganaria.

Con respecto a la deuda con los jugadores es una situacion en que los jugdores no se han visto del todo bien, teniendo en cuenta que a ellos le han pagados todos sus viaticos y premios. Pero han habido dos complicaciones una con respecto al impuesto de la ciudad de maracaibo y otro a un amistoso donde lo recaudado por la entrada iria a los jugadores. Me parece que cuando nos jugamos nuestro ultimos cartuchos para ir al mundial y en verdad ellos jugaron tal vez dos de los peores partidos de la eliminatoria uno se pregunta si en verdad estaban enfocados en su trabajo.

25. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS

Gracias a Esquivel (presidente de la FVF por 17 anhos y le quedan como 3-4)