Seleção Sub-teams thread, 2015-17 [R]

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by Mengão86, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Micale's style is completely different from Dunga's. What works for him won't necessarily work for Dunga and vice versa. Micale isn't some sort of apprentice to Dunga.

2. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I really want to see Micale take the reins of the main team at some point. I really like him as a coach.

3. lucio souza

lucio souza Member

Feb 17, 2014
    BRAZIL
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  4. Kaka10725

Kaka10725 Member+

Jun 1, 2007
    He should wait till he is 20-21 honestly.

MerlinRM and lucio souza repped this.
  5. lucio souza

lucio souza Member

Feb 17, 2014
    BRAZIL
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    It's sad but it's true. Our young players dont't wait till be mature enough to play abroad. Gerson, Kenedy and many others are gone and they may not be a sucess. Kenedy is been killed by Mourinho. I saw a game he put the young to play as LB. A wast of talent! Besides, he is not playing in many games and the result a saw during the matchs against D. Republic and Haiti. He was clearly out of form.

MerlinRM and Emperor Adriano repped this.
  6. lucio souza

lucio souza Member

Feb 17, 2014
    BRAZIL
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    #56 lucio souza, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    It will start the U17 World Championship. Here it comes some worlds about 2 of our best players:

Luis Henrique (Botafogo) is the main player on the team. He has played professionally for Botafogo and scored four goals in Serie B. It was also the scorer of the Brazil Under-17 Cup, with 14 goals in ten games. Has all the essentials that a good striker must have: kicks with both feet, heads it well and has good speed.

Leandro (Ponte Preta): scorer of the South American Sub-17 with eight goals, Leandro is one of the smartest players on the team. He can play as a midfielder or striker and has a lot of mobility, as well as defining the moves with quality. But going through a troubled time, not knowing where he will play after turning 18. And this may impact on his performance on the field.

7. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Lincoln another talent. Maybe he will play for Schalke in the future like the previous Lincoln, but this one look likes Ramires, but he's AM.

8. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  9. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    GOLEIROS
    Juliano - Atlético Paranaense
    Gabriel - Flamengo
    Lucas - Cruzeiro

ZAGUEIROS
    Léo Santos - Corinthians
    Ronaldo - Cruzeiro
    Éder Militão - São Paulo
    Nuno - Avaí
    Zé Marcos - Atlético Paranaense

LATERAIS
    Kleber - Flamengo
    Dodô - Coritiba
    Rogério - Internacional

MEIAS
    Makton - América-MG
    Guilherme - Santos
    Liziero - São Paulo
    Andrey - Vasco da Gama
    Geovane - Vitória
    Lincoln - Grêmio

ATACANTES
    Matheus - América-MG
    Evander - Vasco da Gama
    Luis Henrique - Botafogo
    Eron - Vitória
    Arthur - Santos
    Leandro - Ponte Preta

Emperor Adriano repped this.
  10. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    @zahzah must have started the hype train for Nigeria's U-17 team by now. I bet if I go check, I'll find something.

zahzah repped this.
  11. lucio souza

lucio souza Member

Feb 17, 2014
    BRAZIL
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I Watched the first 2 games of Brazil in the World under 17. Good individual talents who do not play as a team. They played badly against Korea and against England. It seems that at this stage there is much inconsistency. Our coach is limited to exchange players in the same position, no change in playing style. Against Korea we come to have 70% of the ball without any effectiveness. Against England it was even worse that not a lot of possession we had. With a lot of luck and talent of this young Leandro we scored a goal from a free kick. Unfortunately Leandro is already in the sights of Juventus to play in Europe from January 2016.
    I saw Nigeria game against Chile and seemed set of adults against boys. Several players from Nigeria with u23 appearance playing against boys U17. It may be only a suspicion, but Africa has had several cases of change in the ages for this competition. From what I saw at least 5 players seemed sub23 and not Sub17.

Radu Razvan repped this.
  12. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Our coach is better at developing players than he is with tactics.

13. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Chile isn't a country to judge in youth competitions. I'm not going to get into the reasons why but we all have eyes.

14. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Leandro has done nothing in his appearances with ponte so if they sell him to Europe for a good price id be completely fine with it. Ponte can't afford another Rafael ratao situation who probably has more raw talent than Leandro.

15. zahzah

zahzah Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    You asked so I copy paste:
    Nigeria has won both games, but they don't impress me as much as a the 2013 players. This team is much bigger and stronger, physically dominating opponents, not necessarily through skill. That said individual capabilities of several players have been impressive, especially Nwakali, Osimhen and yesterday's tour-de-force Chukweuze. What I have been less impressed by is the lack of intelligence in possession - too often a lot of these players opt for the wrong choice - the ability is there, but not the clarity of thought. That for me really distinguishes this side from the 2013 side. The nl truely intelligent footballer on the field has been Nwakali, incredible Pirlo-esque tactical nous.

O, and Nigeria need to avoid penalty kicks at all costs, because if Nwakali and Osimhen are the teams best PK takers then Nigeria will lose...

The moment Nigeria go up it feels like game over. The get to play counterattacking football and suddenly chances are coming in the bucketload.

16. Kaka10725

Kaka10725 Member+

Jun 1, 2007
    I don't pay attention at this level. U-17 has a far greater chance of hit and miss.

17. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  18. lucio souza

lucio souza Member

Feb 17, 2014
    BRAZIL
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Finally we played as a team. Second half with a man down. Leandro is the team's face. Probably next game against Paraguay will be difficult.

19. lucio souza

lucio souza Member

Feb 17, 2014
    BRAZIL
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    My friends, I have been following the basic categories carefully because it is our future in football. We make many demands, but sometimes we forget how difficult it is to find world-class players. I was born and lived many years in Manaus where it happens, since 1973, the biggest championship of amateur football in the world (called Peladão). Every year more than 1,000 teams gather in the various categories, including under 15. In all these years do you know how many world-class players have been revealed? NONE.

42 years, more than 1,000 teams every year, and NOTHING. For me it is proof of how difficult it is to find good football players. If you want to know more about Peledão:

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campeonato_de_Peladas_do_Amazonas

20. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Ready @zahzah ? We'll need to step up our game to win.

zahzah repped this.
  21. lucio souza

lucio souza Member

Feb 17, 2014
    BRAZIL
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    One team shot 25 times trying to scorer and the other just 1 in the whole game e this one was a penalty missed. One team had 70% of possession and the other 30%. Anyone who see this statistics can state one team destroyed the other. That happened yesterday but we won by 1 x 0.

Something is missing in our team. Leandro could not play cause they put a severe patrol on him. More, luck was not at our side. Many missed clear chances. If Luiz Henrique does not step up his game we will be eliminated in the next game. Although munch inconsistency at u17 level, it's hard to believe this coach will change our game to face Nigeria.

At least I hope Nigeria don't do what New Zeland did. They parked the bus from the beginning to the end and killed “jogo bonito”. I guess their coach saw the final game of the last u20 world championship.

Here in brazil offensive football is a kind of way of life for our players and coaches. I'd rather lose trying to win then win playing like a coward. That's why our 1982 team is still remembered more than 30 years later.

22. lucio souza

lucio souza Member

Feb 17, 2014
    BRAZIL
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  23. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    You expect New Zealand to attack?

Kaka10725 and Mengão86 repped this.
  24. lucio souza

lucio souza Member

Feb 17, 2014
    BRAZIL
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yes, at least 6 may be 8 shots. But just one is very much bad football.

25. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    You are being naive. Football isn't even the national sport in New Zealand. It's like expecting the taliban or Viet Kong to be on the offensive against the american military lol. You do what you have to do to win a war/game and you have to wait your chances as an underdog. Brazil has jets and nuclear weapons, New Zealand has spears and trenches in a football sense.