Sector Latino Banned

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by lncolnpk, Jun 7, 2018.

1. bunge

bunge BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 24, 2000
    The supporters did all this work for the FO and the FO basically ignored all of it. Refusing to send liasons, ignoring calls for help. The FO was negligent. But knowing they don’t have the resources I imagine this was the cheap solution.

Mac97, Pennsylvania Dave and loonixxx repped this.
  2. loonixxx

loonixxx Member+

Chicago Red Stars
    Aug 28, 2004
    Soccer Limbo
    Club:
    Jagiellonia Bialystok SSA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They always opt for the cheap solution.

Pennsylvania Dave repped this.
  3. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago
    It's perfect. Peter embodies the AEG years, and Don is kind of the face of the Hauptman years. Laughing and telling PW to F'off is pretty accurate as to what the second half of the Fire's existence feels about the first half. This is indicative of why I think the club died, oh, somewhere around 2009.

SixKick, skinut, Mac97 and 2 others repped this.
  4. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Northern Wisconsin, but not far from civilization
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Agreed, 100%

5. bunge

bunge BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 24, 2000
    After speaking to someone who witnessed this I am so happy with what Peter did. Putting Nelson in his place. Awesome.

SixKick, Jiggly_333, Mikebsiu and 2 others repped this.
  6. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    If only they could "switch places."

Peter Wilt taking over the Fire once again.
    Nelson Rodriguez communicating with his 'legions of fans' through twitter and Instagram.

Oh, wait that will never work, since 'Shady' Nelson Rodriguez does not have any fans (maybe Don Walsh, but I doubt even that).

7. Sting111

Sting111 Member+

Jan 17, 2011
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Don Walsh, you are are f#ckin Douche-bag! Do you even have any idea what Peter Wilt has meant to the Chicago Fire? Peter Wilt represents the Chicago Fire! Section Eight and the Barnburners represent the Chicago Fire! Sector Latino represents the Chicago Fire! Don Walsh, you try to act like a Fire supporter, yet you piss on the actual foundation of the team! You piss on the fundamentals that this team and its supporters was built on! Don Walsh, you are doing a hell of a job in destroying any positive legacy that the Chicago Fire achieved in its early years. I am done with this team for the year. I have attended my last match for 2018. This is total Bullshit!!!!

skinut, GHjelm, Redmaynard and 3 others repped this.
  8. Sting111

Sting111 Member+

Jan 17, 2011
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Much more pissed off at the Chicago Fire management than Don Walsh. While his comments are assinine, the teams response to Peter Wilt is just a disgrace! My seats will remain empty for the remainder of the season. The only way that I can think of to end this rot!!

Mac97, skinut, loonixxx and 2 others repped this.
  9. sportscrazed2

sportscrazed2 Member+

Jul 30, 2008
    Mordor, Middle Earth
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don Walsh is a heart attack waiting to happen. And I ate here for dinner. Seriously though I want to hug him or give him the Xanax he so desperately needs IMG_20180701_200953230.jpg

skinut and Gamecock14 repped this.
  10. Mac97

Mac97 Member+

Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    "I am Sector Latino"
    upload_2018-7-3_11-20-45.jpeg

11. seamuslush

seamuslush Member+

Jun 18, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Based on the logic expressed by the Club President and GM in justifying the ban of Sector Latino, Andell should be stripped of their ownership of the Chicago Major League Soccer franchise immediately. Their sustained financial and moral support of an accused blackmailer/sexual predator, whose presence they forced on players and staff on at least one occasion, when combined with the public knowledge that other members of ownership's family are also known to have provided financial and moral support to another accused blackmailer/sexual predator shows a pattern detrimental to the goal of providing all fans of the Chicago Fire with a safe stadium, a safe environment. How can anyone go to Toyota/SeatGeek Park without living in fear that some honored friendly acquaintance of the owners family might be allowed to recruit them into a sex cult, or blackmail them into performing a sex act? It's a shame because we know that there are people in that family (namely, Andrew and Ellen) who did not know about any of the alleged crimes, but one can't hide under a flag and do these things.

Obviously, once their ownership no longer exists, Andrew and Ellen would be welcome to come back to Bridgeview, just without any privileges.

12. HeyFireGO

HeyFireGO Member+

May 12, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Don Walsh masterbates to fascists in his mothers basement.

SixKick, loonixxx and bunge repped this.
  13. HerthaBerwyn

HerthaBerwyn Member+

May 24, 2003
    Chicago
    I dont believe we are affluent or good looking enough to be targeted. We're Wallowers. If Sect 8 really wants to rebel it should be renamed Wallowers End.

14. Ke1n

Ke1n Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I missed this. Source please.

15. seamuslush

seamuslush Member+

Jun 18, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Short answer: search Google (or bing, or Netscape navigator or whatever the cool kids are using) for "Eric Greitens" and then "nxivm" Bronfman .

Long answer:

Please note :

1) The use of the word "accused".
    2) My statement of belief that Andrew and Ellen were unaware of the alleged crimes.

The "accused blackmailer/sexual predator, whose presence they forced on players and staff on at least one occasion" refers to Eric Greitens, who resigned from his position as Governor of Missouri effective June 1st while facing numerous scandals.
    :
    Source that they forced his presence on players and staff on at least one occasion (scrubbed from the official website, but the internet is sometimes forever):

https://web.archive.org/web/2015022...motivational-message-chicago-fire-soccer-club
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sources for sustained financial support:

https://thecharlesbronfmanprize.org...teran-community-service-leader-eric-greitens/

Greitens received the Charles Bronfman prize (worth $100K). Andrew and Ellen make up half the founders of the prize (Ellen's brother and sister-in-law are the other half).[​IMG]
    http://graphics.stltoday.com/apps/campaign-finance/state/2/results/?q=hauptman,+andrew

Andrew gave Greitens 10K for his run for Missouri governor.

Sources for the allegations against Greitens:

http://www.kmov.com/story/37240190/governor-greitens-admits-to-extramarital-affair

https://abcnews.go.com/ABCNews/woma...lackmail-nude-photos-breaks/story?id=55349505

"In her testimony, she claimed that Greitens blindfolded her and bound her hands to pull-up rings before he allegedly ripped open her shirt and pulled her pants down. She claimed she then heard what sounded like a picture being taken.

She testified that Greitens later told her, "Don't even mention my name to anybody at all because if you do, I'm going to take these pictures, and I'm going to put them everywhere I can."

According to the account the woman gave legislators, she went to Mr. Greitens’s home on his invitation one morning, where he suggested that they work out together; then he blindfolded her, taped her hands to pull-up rings and began kissing her.

He then tore off her shirt, pulled down her pants and took a picture of her with his cellphone, she said. Shortly after, he coerced her into performing oral sex, she said in the report.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"members of ownership's family are also known to have provided financial and moral support to another accused blackmailer/sexual predator"

Source for Clare and Sara Bronfman's ties to NXIVM:

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/2006/0724/044a.html#29e7b6f343e4
    https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2010/11/bronfman-201011

Various articles about allegations against NXIVM:

Just skimming the surface, this NXIVM stuff goes on forever just like kaleidoscope yallops. Clare and Sara are Ellen's first cousins, and have extensive and well documented ties to the cult.

16. Ke1n

Ke1n Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thank you for that. Very detailed.

And thank you for that too.

[​IMG]

seamuslush, song219, Jiggly_333 and 2 others repped this.
  17. loonixxx

loonixxx Member+

Chicago Red Stars
    Aug 28, 2004
    Soccer Limbo
    Club:
    Jagiellonia Bialystok SSA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

18. Jiggly_333

Jiggly_333 Member+

Chicago Fire
    Mar 8, 2015
    Corner of Bedlam and Squalor (It's that way ->)
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    To this day, my mom insists on calling potatoes "Yallops".

seamuslush, xtomx, GHjelm and 1 other person repped this.
  19. GHjelm

GHjelm Member+

Apr 23, 2008
    Batavia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Had any cheesy scalloped yallops, lately? Those are my favorite.

seamuslush, xtomx, Jiggly_333 and 3 others repped this.
  20. Pennsylvania Dave

Jul 31, 2012
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Wow...bad trip dude...from eating the eyes of rotten potatoes.

seamuslush and song219 repped this.
  21. lncolnpk

lncolnpk Member+

Mar 5, 2012
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    loonixxx repped this.
  22. Joe in CO

Joe in CO Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Jamestown, CO by way of Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
  23. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I think it would be somewhat humorous if Sector Latino members individually bought all available tickets in Section 122 (the section with the most current seats available, according to ticketmaster ) for the US Open Cup and had their regular music and cheering.

Sure, their season tickets for MLS were rescinded, but NOT for the US Open Cup (since all STH have to buy their tickets to the US Open Cup).

I would like to see with front office's handling of that situation.

Jiggly_333 repped this.
  24. #124 Y tu mama tambien, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    I've been a STH (who brings two small kids... preschoolers whey we began) for the last 2 years and attended 10 games the year before that.

I have never seen anything even remotely threatening from SL.

25. moleman

moleman Member

Jan 7, 2017
    They are not suburban soccer moms with their children’s under 10 “travel select” team buying concessions and merchandise, and that’s enough for hauptman, nimrod, and co.