Section 133: The IllegitimateS Thread

Discussion in 'The River End' started by TheModernHypocrites, Jul 2, 2010.

1. MossbergJimmy

MossbergJimmy New Member

Mar 27, 2011
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    no way was that a WHOLE five rows of fans. hmm...thats adorable.

2. boogknight

boogknight New Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Where's our offense and I think jp dellacarma is overrated.

3. TheModernHypocrites

TheModernHypocrites New Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH-4XveKYhA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - New York Red Bulls Supporters: "I Believe that We Will Win" cheer[/ame]

Since we have to sit next to the RED SCUM aka PINK COWS we are going to MOCK their WE BELIEVE chant with WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE NO CUPS... OVER and OVER and OVER!

4. larryeverett

larryeverett Member

Jul 1, 2010
    philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. TheModernHypocrites

Apr 15, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Should be interesting sitting beside them again. We want to modify YSA to OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo... NO CUPS!

6. bluetooner

bluetooner Member

Nov 7, 2008
    Carteret NJ
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland

You have to make it 16 years, no cups - as we don't have any cups either.

7. SJUnion

SJUnion Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Union Land
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    I've been meaning to respond to Ken's post and seeing as the New York game is this weekend I think it's appropriate that I do.

Thanks for going to the FO about situations like mine. And while your post isn't in defense of me or situations like mine I understand why you felt the need to convey the FO's position in respect to the Police. I do have a very negative opinion of how security was handled last time and I appreciate those that supported me and sympathized with my story. With that said I have something to add in support of what was posted earlier.

Unless you feel that your civil liberties are being threatened....don't speak to the police between you and New York. While still angry and hurt about what happened to me, I do not wish for any other Union fan to go through what I went through. Frankly, it wasn't worth it.

So while I will not be sitting in 133 this Satercay I want you guys to know that from the River End I'll be adding my voice to the multitude that will have your backs in yelling down anyone that comes to our house.

8. TheModernHypocrites

Apr 15, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  9. TheModernHypocrites

Apr 15, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  10. jb_philly

jb_philly New Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nothin' better than sending the pink cows back to NJ with no points!

11. DickyDunn

DickyDunn Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Wow, who was breaking out the Ole chant?

12. boogknight

boogknight New Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    I broke it out around the 78th min then amobi f ed it up

13. jimlogue

jimlogue Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Medford, NJ
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Saturday after we Beat the team that invented whinning from Seattle I hope that some of you can make the trek across town to Widener University. At 7PM which is just after the game The Independence hosts it's homer opener against the Crybaby Queen Hope Solo and the Magicjack FC. Come on out and bring the nose against the away fans from DC. Let's show them that Philly has the best fans in Soccer period!

14. DickyDunn

DickyDunn Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    CJL...what are the chances of the Indy game getting cancelled? I have a prior commitment to attend after the match. Maybe it gets pushed off until tomorrow?

I'd step over my mother to see Hope Solo in a wet jersey, though.

15. DickyDunn

DickyDunn Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Yea, don't do that.

16. boogknight

boogknight New Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Why not, Dick. I like when we have the lead and start playing keep away. If we have the lead at the end of the game today and the boys start knockin it around you're gonna here it again.

Its not like I'm singing it like a mets fan at a baseball game

17. SJUnion

SJUnion Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Union Land
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Well, seemed like I didn't learn my lesson last year. Me and 14 of my friends will be back to 133 for Saturday night's game against Chivas!

See you guys then. =)

18. kendog3

kendog3 Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nice - we will see you up top in a few hours.

Kenny H

19. Barciur

Barciur Member+

Apr 25, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    Re: Calling ALL Section 133 Season Ticket Holders!

hey guys I've got a question. I'm a casual goer and don't have a season ticket since I live a bit far away but I wanted to get some individual season tickets for games, and since now we can pick sections, I'd like to go to some games in 133. What to expect? I know it's not designated standing, but would standing and more singing be more welcome there than anywhere else? Anything else I should be made aware of?

20. jared655321

jared655321 Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    I've sat there a few times and had fun. Not as regimented as TRE but more fun than anywhere else i've sat on the bridge side.

try to sit as close to the field as possible as the away supporters are at the top of the same section. at the portland match I sat a little too high up and spent too much time turned around instigating the timbers army.

I do believe Kenny and the rest tailgate near us as well. Lot C next to the old power plant in the corner. Not sure if the bearfight bear is with them but he as made his way over to that corner too.

21. rpr77

rpr77 New Member

May 6, 2010
    Exton
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have sat in Section 133 since day one, only missed one home game. It is a great section to sit in. Search Section 133 on facebook. We have a group page on there. There are people posting everyday. I think of our section as a family