Alert: season tickets 2010

Discussion in 'San Jose Supporters Clubs' started by morgan1906ultras, Nov 1, 2009.

1. morgan1906ultras

morgan1906ultras New Member

Apr 9, 2008
  2. KingLouie

KingLouie New Member

Jan 29, 2004
    Stockton, Ca
    Club:
    Club América
    the FO has to show me something in the next few months in order to make the commitment to season tickets.
    While the price is more than reasonable...I have a trip.
    ( a trip i made from 2001 when i moved from SJ until last season )

Go Quakes!!!!!!

3. morgan1906ultras

Apr 9, 2008
    Don't forget to tell your Rep. you want to be standing with the Ultras.

4. U.S Chiva

U.S Chiva Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Salinas California/Denver, CO
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hey whats up everyone, my name is Raul and I live in Salinas. I never been a Quakes fan and only been to those games in which they play agains Chivas USA. Due to the Quakes being a local team i have decided that i will get season tickets for 2010 maybe i can make it my second team.
    What sections do you guys recomend me? which one has a better view?
    Thanks

5. sacrxy

sacrxy BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 6, 2003
    Welcome to the Quakes. The best deal and atmosphere if you want to stand and chant with the hardcores is sections 108, 109 at the northend of the stadium right behind the goal for $204 which works out to about $12 per game. If you are not quite ready to stand and cheer the whole game yet, there are non supporter seats in those same sections for the same price. Another favorite are the corner seats at section 107 for $255. Nice sightline down both touch lines and still quite close to one of the goals for goalmouth actions. If you want sideline seats, 105, 102 and E are good ($340) especially if you can get seats in those sections closest to the higher priced Center Circle seats which go for $510. There are more expensive sections closer to the field of play etc. Check out the Quakes' website if you haven't already.

6. Beerking

Beerking Member+

Nov 14, 2000
    Humboldt County
    If you can get something in the first 2 rows of C,D or E you'll be high enough to get a nice view of the field without obstructions.

7. San Jose Ultras

San Jose Ultras New Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Richmond, CA
    No, No, No...definitely a bad idea. We don't need any Chivas USA fans in our section. They are definitely not welcome. For the people in 109, Quakes are the number one team, not the 2nd, 3rd or 4th option. He can buy his tickets anywhere else in the stadium, I'm sure the Quakes can use his business. One more thing: Do not wear a Chivas USA jersey at Buckshaw, unless the Quakes are playing Chivas USA and you are in their supporter section.

8. sacrxy

sacrxy BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 6, 2003
    'tis the season of miracles. Converting a goat to a Mighty Mighty Quakes takes much less than that. I am a converted Chicago Stinger.....but then that team went out of business back when Jimmy was Prez.

9. U.S Chiva

U.S Chiva Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Salinas California/Denver, CO
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

10. FUAEG

FUAEG Member+

Oct 18, 2005
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There seems to be quite a few fans from Salinas that come and support Romario Corrales. He's from Salinas and is still involved in it's local soccer scene.

Buck Shaw is really small. There's really no bad seats - other than maybe G/GG.

11. morgan1906ultras

Apr 9, 2008