Se Queda - The Other Teams Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Aug 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    This is what I am reading on reddit - specially Robben and Ribery throwing fits when substituted at the 85th minute.
    It seems to me that it is now time to phase out those two and let the youngsters+James take the reigns of the team. James will most likely be a starter against PSG with Tolisso.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  2. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    So it's true that Diego Costa is returning to Atletico? Mid-september? Hasn't the transfer windown close already?

3. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    60 million Euro transfer fee. :ROFLMAO:

CR7PT repped this.
  4. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
  5. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Talk about a perfect replacement

Tobias19, Deep Pal, temesgen and 2 others repped this.
  6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    James was not bought even though he was cheap for a reason. If Carlo is out, so is most likely James.

Süle was showered with praise when Bayern got him, while Hoeneß said at Jame's presentation "we got the player our coach asked us for, now it's up to him to deliver", as if they didn't even want him. Thought the entire presentation was pretty lukewarm considering that James is a big name player.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  7. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Werner scored yet again. Amazing finish.

8. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Fck Morata! We have Benzy - the ultimate pez dispenser for CR7!

I hope he goes 30+ goals to show how imbecilic it was to sell him especially in current situation.

Tobias19, ahnaf, Lyra and 3 others repped this.
  9. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Is up to James to change their mind. So far so good - he has a big CL game coming up.
    If he continues delivering I don't see why he would not be taking over Robben/Ribery soon in the starting lineup. Maybe he is the player Carlo was missing to give them that extra oomph in the CL .

10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #1110 4x4s, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    He was good against Schalke but he hasn't done anything else so far to be honestIy don't know where people see all this "good season" and delivering. Might as well cal Mayoral's season good so far.

He's been a rotation player for them so far. Don't know if he'll start against PSG.

Also what people don't really get here is that Ribery and Robben are huge in Munich. Dropping them from the starting lineup is pretty much like dropping Ronaldo.

raven3k and Shay Z repped this.
  11. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Who is this "Philipp" guy playing for Dortmund only the second time I'm seeing him but he seems to know where the goal is, any good or just having a moment, youngster or been around awhile

Lyra repped this.
  12. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Youngster, they got him off Freiburg for the buyout clause, 20 mil. Euro. He was prominent, and there was plenty of competition for him when Dortmund got him, Freiburg wanted 14 mil. at the least, but other clubs were ready to trigger the buyout clause, so it is what it is.

Lyra, Deep Pal and Digital repped this.
  13. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Thanks, looks fairly handy, but as I said this is only the second time I'm seeing him

14. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Seems you forgot he was injured and just started playing. Has only started in two games, in one he was MoTM (goal and assist) and on the other he was one of their best players. I am now reading reddit and follow those match thread comments and that is the general view.
    He's still our player and I don't understand why you are throwing him all this negativity.

J-Mezzy and Deep Pal repped this.
  15. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Happy for him, hope it continues

RMSocrates, Doni, Lyra and 5 others repped this.
  16. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    I have to admit I doubted him. Even though I would easily take him over Benzema, never thought he was even near the quality we needed at Real Madrid. Still has the rest of the season to prove himself but that second goal especially, shows he's a top quality player.

temesgen repped this.
  17. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pretty sure it will end with Mueller, Lewa, and James as the front three. Might not be as sexy as the Robbery, but that's just an illusion, there's nothing sexy about the Robbery, and it will just be less theatrics. James and Mueller are similar in that they are neither wingers, midfielders, or strikers; they also present a conundrum for defenses trying to deal with players without set positions. Christmas tree time.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He had two good games and a few average apperances. He's neither here nor there so far, so to suggest that he'll take over from Ribery and Robben any time soon, especially under a coach who is under severe pressure, with both players being such huge figures in the team is beyond expectations for James right now.

Ribery and Robben are on their final contract year anyway, i figure both will play as much as possible when healthy (considering Ribery's reaction when he doesn't not such a bad idea), and it will be up to the club to make a choice next season.

I think Bayern will pick up Draxler next season when PSG are desperate to let some players go to balance the added cost of the Mbappe transfer.

19. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Auba hat trick too[​IMG]

20. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The first player to score against Dortmund in the bundesliga by the way. Tottenham scored 3 against them in the CL.

Hope Dortmund keep keep the title race interesting this season.

Lyra and temesgen repped this.
  21. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bosz is going to turn Dortmund into a machine.

22. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Dortmund can defintely challenge a Carlo-led Bayern for the title but they need to stop losing poiints against teams like Freiburg. I'm rooting for them this season.

Digital and temesgen repped this.
  23. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    @4x4s throwing some shade at James for no reason lol.

The general consensus is that he's done well considering he just came back from injury. Definitely better than Ribery. Stop with all the negativity.

Sarcasm Bot and robnycus repped this.
  24. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Dybala double.

Lyra repped this.
  25. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Clearly 4x4s ex has been fooling around with some Colombians.