Say it isn't so Clemson soccer

Discussion in 'Women's College' started by 90minutelover, Sep 9, 2014.

1. WPS_Movement

WPS_Movement Member+

Apr 9, 2008
    #26 WPS_Movement, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
    She would have served herself better to have unprotected sex with her dorm boyfriend that night instead of running head first into a brick wall. Risking pregnancy > permanent head damage.

It's the biggest party of the year.
    Kiss their @SS, go to the party, drink, do whatever, but don't run nearly as fast as you can with a blindfold on, while others who are drunk are directing you. And if you do put the blindfold on, act like you're going to run, trip over your feet intentionally, fall easy, and act like you have a leg cramp and start crying.

This course is called Common Sense 101.

I've had plenty of times in my life in which I was more drunk than she was on that night (trust me).
    And I still would never have sprinted forward with a blindfold on. I mean, really?
    How naive are today's 18 year old females? Geez.

Her parents are being "Gold-Diggers" here, but then again they are biased and want something to make up for their daughter's injury, to help themselves feel at least a little better about the situation that happened. But of course they're attempting to use "money" inheritance to help themselves feel better about what happened.

"Our own accidents are our own fault 90% of the time instead of someone else's, but 95% of the time we want to blame someone else" -Ted Munson (as well as every attorney and parent looking to make a quick buck in the US)

2. Cliveworshipper

Cliveworshipper Member+

Dec 3, 2006
    You really should stop.

BlueCrimson and Nacional Tijuana repped this.
  3. espola

espola Member+

Feb 12, 2006
    The NCAA does not, and never has had, any mechanism to represent the student-athletes.

4. espola

espola Member+

Feb 12, 2006
    Brainless.

saladking repped this.
  5. Tokonta

Tokonta Member

Dec 11, 2008
    WPS open ARS and insert your HEAD!

saladking repped this.
  6. sockerdad06

sockerdad06 Member

Sep 12, 2004

WPS - you have some serious issues. you should really stop posting. I don't think with your recent comments anyone is going to take you seriously on any topic.

no respect for you or your opinions

caliban, weelilbit, Soccerhunter and 3 others repped this.
  7. MRAD12

MRAD12 Member+

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Most of us here on BS have stopped taking WPS_Movement serious a long time ago.

WPS, you are being stupid and annoying now.

saladking repped this.
  8. Soccerhunter

Soccerhunter Member+

Sep 12, 2009
    Not only have most BS posters stopped taking WPS seriously, but I know that some have simply blocked all of his posts so they aren't annoyed or bothered by his immature, inflammatory, or out-of-touch comments. This guy clearly needs serious help which BS posters are not in a position to provide.

9. Got Jukes?

Got Jukes? Member

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Disgusting post..... What a sad nature to have.

10. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In the absence of active forum mods, I - as an outsider called in enough times to figure it is certainly time - am instituting a forum ban.