Alert: =Saudi Team @ ACL 2011-12=

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by al ittihady, Feb 28, 2011.

1. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    FT-Zobahan 4-1 Nasser
    As expected and said by me Nasser got thrashed.Two quick goals put ZobAhan in the driving seat.Thank God they are not in next years ACL.
    HT-Sadd 1-0 Shabab
    The goal was a pure hand ball from the Sadd defender..

2. serro

serro Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    thats because i stopped watching the matches everything is missy now , saudi clubs miss me :eek: 3 out one more to go .

3. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Al Nasr players are a bunch of classless animals. Their keeper hit one of the ball boys during the match. They also disrespected the hosts, by refusing to form a circle with Zob Ahan players and observe a minute of silence for late Iranian keeper Nasser Hejjazi, as had been agreed in the pre-match preparation meeting. As a result, they gave Zob Ahan players extra motivation, and the subsequent 4-1 thrashing was justice served cold.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJlevcMxm7M&feature=player_embedded#at=26"]YouTube - ‪Unrespectful move by Saudis !‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpJc6QSr3vA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‫??????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ???‬‎[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meZSlUvmf04"]YouTube - ‪Zob Ahan vs Al Nassr (4-1) Shahin Kheiri 4th Goal 2011 AFC Champions League‬‏[/ame]

4. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    The Nassers GK was probably scared of Nasser Hejjazi's jinn on the ground.Thats why he was crying like a baby and left four goals.:D

5. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    LOL, it seems like the Al Nasr players are not the only who enjoy acting like animals. Some of their so-called fans has hacked Zob Ahan's website. This just shows how much they're burning though. :D

[​IMG]

6. nimaa

nimaa Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    bahahahaha lol
    they prolly had to hire 15 foreigners to hack the site lmao
    I'm actually surprised a saudi was able to do something technological :D

7. HiJazzey

HiJazzey Member

Jan 29, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    You're kidding? We have too many hacker assholes. Hacking websites is a big problem. Every single arabic forum or news site I've used has been downed by DDNS attacks at least once :( . Some morons even hack their own team's forum (the mod kicked him out).

8. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia

It actually doesn't require a lot of skill to hack a website.

9. nimaa

nimaa Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    well a lot of things don't require much skill and yet you guys have like a billion foreign workers doing the simplest of jobs for you. No offence but I'm surprised you guys can even wipe yourselves.

Whoever hacked Zob's web site is asking to get his azz whooped. I'm not sure if you guys have heard of the Iranian Cyber Army, but these guys have hacked websites like Twitter and Facebook. They even stopped China's largest search engine. It took Twitter a day to start working again. If they start hacking Saudi sites then it's gonna be a one sided battle.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-10418140-93.html
    http://techcrunch.com/2009/12/17/twitter-reportedly-hacked-by-iranian-cyber-army/

10. nimaa

nimaa Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    the Saudi hacker pissed somebody enough to make this video :D
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFYe7hL6vkg&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Saudi Arabs crying like a bitch VS Persians‬‏[/ame]

11. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I'm glad actually. It shows Persians are just as petty.

12. nimaa

nimaa Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Don't cry Saudi.
    lol

The thing is, it's VERY HARD not to make fun of you guys. First your players disrespected one of Iran's greatest footballers of all time, a man who had died a few days before, and within 4 minutes you were down 2-0. Then the tough guy (your goali) attacks the ball boy and when he is subbed he starts crying like a little bitc*!!!!

To top it all of, a Saudi hacks Zob Ahan's website and puts up a pic of a Nasr fan and disrespects Iranians with a nasty message. You guys did all the disrespecting that day so obviously his azz was soar.

I love it.
    It's just so epic.

Nothing pisses you guys off more than the shia ajams beating your behinds haha
    little do you know that for many of us shias and sunnis are the same lizard eating uncultured ...

one more time
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFYe7hL6vkg&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Saudi Arabs crying like a bitch VS Persians‬‏[/ame]

13. serro

serro Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    i'v never seen an Iranian programmer i'v seen lamers and racist people like you but i did not meet any iranian programmer on the Internet , what are you talking about cyber army they gather internet noob and then call them cyber army ? :rolleyes: , ten years ago the governments used to have cyber armies but they stopped doing that because its useless to have them , becuase the sites will get back on during a second(an hour thats the maximum ) , huh took twitter a day to get it back on are you joking ? they got it back on on 5 minutes

so who is this Iranian legendary player that died ?

14. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I don't want to get into a pissing match with you, and this is not meant as an insult, but in terms of advancement in the field of information technology, Iran is in a different league than Saudi Arabia. Iran is only second after Israel in West Asia, with Turkey ranking third. Saudi Arabia is a non-factor when it comes to Science and Technology.

Just a couple of months ago, some 21-year old Iranian kid managed to exploit some of the Web's biggest sites, including Google, Microsoft, Skype and Yahoo, affecting tens of millions of their users.
    http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/news/newsid=1441495.html

15. nimaa

nimaa Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    and science in general
    Iran showing fastest scientific growth of any country

Scientific output has grown 11 times faster in Iran than the world average, faster than any other country. A survey of the number of scientific publications listed in the Web of Science database shows that growth in the Middle East – mostly in Turkey and Iran – is nearly four times faster than the world average.

[​IMG]

16. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    Eh, even the article you linked says it's not clear it was an Iranian... probably an American shitstirring.

Anyway, it's clear as day that Al Nasr disrespected their hosts, so hopefully the AFC will hold them to account, and with recent postings on the AFC website of fines issued etc, then i guess the AFC will fine them for the GK incident at the least

17. nimaa

nimaa Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    first line
    An Iranian hacker...

nice reading skills.

And I thought u were leaving? wtf happened?

18. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    Read the article Nimaa, it says it could be anyone form anywhere, thats the Internet for you, yetthe guy says he's from Iran doesn't mean he was from Iran or in Iran.

Anyway, i'm back because my red card was rescinded because some people have been shit stirring, so my friend, good riddence to you!

In the futue learn to read the article, not just the first line. Read ''It’s still not clear whether the writer was truly behind the SSL hack, or even if the attack really came from Iran''

Nice reading skills, maybe stick to science and make that nuculear bomb you are currently struggling at. My right to nuculear energy!!

19. nimaa

nimaa Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    lmao
    for a guy that's all about the facts, you sure know how to make assumptions when it suits you. How do you know we don't have a nuke? 90 percent of the trouble in making a nuke is enriching the Uranium and we mastered it a long time ago. We've made enough enriched materials for a few nukes. Anyways, Duryfire, you're not even White. I guess you know a thing or two about hiding in the world of internet.

20. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    Oh Nimaa, touched a nerve there I think, I'm not assuming anything, but there is no fact to say you have a nuke. The only think i've ever said to yourself about facts was about UAE sides and Iranian sides in the ACL which you soon backed off.

Anyway, I read the article, you obviously didn't and as for myself being black??? Are you sure. I'm completely white, I'm English, born in England to a white English family, my wife is tan colour, is that what makes me black? Why are we talking about race? I've not brought it up until now.

If you ask me about football, I'll tell you the truth, you assume I dislike Iranian football, I don't, in fact I'm probably the only guy on these forums that updates the stats for your league so I do know quite a bit about it, and actually there is a debate about the leading goalscorer for your league this year as someone with the name nimaa92 or something like that distorted the facts, we know who it is even if we can't proove the true identity.

Anyway, Iranian football is good, Zob Ahan are a good side, so it's no false eccomany that Al Nasr got beat by them, i expected it, you expected it, not my fault if no one else did and has kicked a nerve for you to post videos that only incites hatred really, but in football terms it's good for rivalry.

21. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    I'm only replying because you annoy me nimaa, but why do you think they have grown 11 times faster? Could it be the fact that every other nation on that graph has had a steady program whereas Iran in 1995 had 0 and have grown, if you could produce a graph going back even futher it would be great as I'm sure again it would sure steady gowth by all the nations except Iran that was 0. Anyway, good to see they are putting something into it, at long last.

22. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    druryfire,

So you are just arguing for the sake of arguing since you have a beef with nimaa? Forget about the scientific growth-rate of Iran, which is the fastest in the world. Look at the actual current net output of Iran in comparison to Saudi Arabia, that is an eightfold difference at the present time. That was the whole point here, that Saudi Arabia is not in the same league as Iran when it comes to indigenous Science and Technology.

23. nimaa

nimaa Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    get ready too look like a giant fool that you are
    Absolute output by country
    here are the official figures as of 2009
    Note: Both Iran and Turkey have added another 10 000 in 2010.

http://scimagojr.com/countryrank.ph...gion=all&year=2009&order=it&min=0&min_type=it

24. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Take your coversations else where Nimaa,Druryfire and Mani.

25. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    There are no more ACL games for another 4 months, so you should thank us for keeping this thread alive and kicking. :D

By the way, as an Ittihad fan, which teams do you prefer to face in the next round?