Alert: Saudi NT - Asian & WC Qualifier - 2019-20

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by al ittihady, Jul 18, 2019.

1. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Saudi Team for Uzbekistan & Paraguay match -

[​IMG]

2. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    FT: Uzbekistan 2-3 KSA

KSA wins out of no where with a very dodgy performance..The game was headed for a dab draw but Uzbek pulled back with penalty & then Salman drew with deflected strike and Salem sealed the comeback with a beautiful chip.

Overall, nothing much to talk about the team..Can't say Herve' is poor or the team is still learning the tactics but as I said before he wont be surviving long.

He has Gulf Cup to play for in Qatar & I hope the FA sends A-team and let the coach gel well with players and apply his mindset in this meaningless yet prestigious tournament

3. hammad_friend

hammad_friend Member

Dec 26, 2005
    Dubai, Karachi
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    The goals were scored for KSA by Mid-Fielder players, and the game still shows that Saudi lacks Forward / Strikers...

The Saudi Coach Herve' should go to Gulf Cup with Full Squad, and should also include "Saleh Al-Shehri" from Al-Hilal as he seems to be a promising striker for Saudi Arabia.

Was Yahya Shehri playing the game today ?... Didn't saw him except for once in the entire game... Useless, and liability of the team

4. omaro

omaro New Member

Today
    Saudi Arabia
    congrats for the saudi fans for this win. it was really tough and crucial 3 pts

5. omaro

omaro New Member

Today
    Saudi Arabia
    the team no doubt still misses the real striker or what we call it No# 9 player. for me that of the main reasons behind that is the so many foregin players in the league, and most of them are strikers. so saudi strikers don't get the full chance to play for their teams.

6. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    When did Saleh Sehri played last for Hilal ? He has lack of game time as Feras Berkan and Haroune Camara..Abdullah Hamdan occasionaly plays for Shabab.

I too prefer Herve to go with full squad but don't see it happening since the can't stop the league all of a sudden.

Yahya will be dropped when Nawaf will be fully fit to play for the NT.

7. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Welcom @omaro :)

There is strong rumors the foreign players limit will be brought down to 4 next season so let's wait and watch.

8. hammad_friend

hammad_friend Member

Dec 26, 2005
    Dubai, Karachi
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I met Majed Abdullah during Asian Cup 2019, and he was of the opinion that it should be restricted to max. 3 foreign players