Saudi Arabia Vs Iran [R] [WCQ]

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by Raqi, Sep 2, 2008.

1. iranianturk8

iranianturk8 New Member

Aug 18, 2008
    va beach
    well thats we play until the 90th dont we?;)

2. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    I heard an Orgasm durring the 8oth minute. You can scroll back to the pages and see who it was:D?

PAGE 15TH TO BE EXACT.

3. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Good match, good thread. I am out Saudi bitches. Now that you've been humbled at home, pray to Allah that you don't lose by more than 3 goals in Tehran!

Never forget who your daddy is, Viva Iran!

[youtube]sibvm2icePg[/youtube]

4. iranianturk8

iranianturk8 New Member

Aug 18, 2008
    va beach
    weird, i didn't see your mom on page 15?:D:D

5. nimrooo

nimrooo BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jan 16, 2005
    I was watching the game on Tv, not on the computer like you.
    Btw, we Iranians are always lions and will always be the lions of Asia, now piss off Apu.

6. nimrooo

nimrooo BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jan 16, 2005
    hahaha
    man migam toro bannet mikonan ba in hame ridan ro sare in soosmar khoora pas ye fadakari kon ta mitooni berin beshoon :D

7. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005

If you look closely you'll see yours. :D

8. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    [youtube]GICs0xAwrnU[/youtube]

9. iranianturk8

iranianturk8 New Member

Aug 18, 2008
    va beach
    ha. she doesn't like arabs. so sorry, i mean if ur really that desperate, then may allah have mercy on ur soul.

10. Laith

Laith Member

May 10, 2006
    Club:
    Al Nasr Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I think your eyesight problems have affected your judgement mani, lol.

Iran was lucky to come out with a draw. This iranian team is garbage. Ususally the iranian pattern is to start out strong in a campaign and then eventually fizz out in the end, if this is the best Iran has to offer, I pray for you and I guarantee, victory in Azadi will be within sights for KSA, just like the olympic team did.

I have never seen an irani team so inferior to us...good luck against korea, lol.

11. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Well done Iran. Had they been more adventurous they might have taken the 3 points, but they seemed content with the draw.

It's unfortunate to see how much KSA has declined in individual ability. This team tries to make for that weakness by some good team work, and it seemed to be working for the first half, but in the end I think Iran's quality showed, but Al-Johar also made a mistake by handing them the initiative with his substitutions.

The decision to bring on Yassir was wrong as he was clearly not ready, and the FA should be ashamed of themselves for kicking Al-Shamrani out of the squad. Also, I think it's clear Abdul Ghani has no place in the starting eleven; he kept the ball too much and that style just doesn't fit in with the rest of the team.

I think the format still makes it likely that we'll qualify, but it's better to reserve judgment on that til the end of the UAE match.

12. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    apparently YOU are the one with poor eyesight. well i hope it is poor eyesight because otherwise something is really wrong.

13. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    فاقد الشيء لا يعطيه.

14. HiJazzey

HiJazzey Member

Jan 29, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    ايش قصدك؟

15. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I mean that that is the limit of this team's ability, especially with this kind of coach.

16. V.I.P.ersian

V.I.P.ersian Member

Nov 9, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Your comments are clearly driven by your emotions.

I'm sorry that a "garbage" team managed to achieve a draw at your team's home...

KSA completely outplayed Iran in the first-half, and I'd say Iran outplayed KSA considerably in the second-half. Yes, KSA had more chances and they were unlucky due to poor finishing, but give the Iranians some credit. Iran dominated the game in the second half and never gave up. Furthermore, finishing is a very crucial part of the game, and if you can't finish, frankly you don't deserve to win.

I repeat; Saudi had more chances and played better for the majority of the game, but Iran dominated play in the second-half and certainly earned the draw.

17. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    So what are the odds we'll be having a new coach after the UAE game? I'd say pretty high. I think the FA will steal Cosmin from Al-Hilal very soon, and by the time the team goes to Tehran next year, Noor will be back in the team.

18. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Sorry to be so blunt but some of the Saudi fans are commenting about the game as if they never watched a soccer game in their lives and they just read the rules on Wikipedia.

This was very classic match-up between two of the top teams in Asia. It was always going to have a very generic format. The guest team starting the game cautiously and the host pressing hard for the early winner. If you expected Iran to come in and start attacking full on from minute one in an away game vs a good team then I will question your soccer knowledge.

Iran being one goal down in the second half put us in a situation of nothing to loose so we had to attack more which means more chances for us to equalize but also means more wholes in the defense hence more chances for Saudi to score more goals. So I don't understand the whole "we had so many chances" thing. It would have been impossible for you not to with the Iranian team camping in your half!!!

thumbs up to the ref for the penalty situation while the Arab commentator was asking for his head if anyone wants to see the distance between Iranian defender and the Saudi guy all you need to do is catch the scene from the camera facing the Iranian goal.

Good luck Saudi Arabia. The true challenge will be those away games vs Korea and Iran.

19. footballlover

footballlover Member

Jan 1, 2004
    USA
    Here is my take on the game:

Saudi Arabia started the game very well at home in the first half with great teamwork and determination for scoring early. Iran on the other hand was very cautious and was not showing any fire power. A couple of players should have not started for IRAN. Anderanik is defenitley not in form and needs to go sit on the bench for a while and also Khatibi who came in as a sub should just go home. Madanchi should have started in place of Zandi.

In the second half however IRAN picked up it's game and took control of the midfield and that is when the tide turned. As you know the 2nd half is the coach's half and I think that it is fair to say that Daei won it.AL Johar did not do very well with his substitutions.

Overall not a bad game. IRAN will improve by the return game (hopefully more friendlies and some additional players) and it will not be an easy game for Saudis in IRAN.

20. Semsoon777

Semsoon777 Member

Nov 18, 2007
    6th October City, Egypt
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    Hard luck guys, lets all say alhamdulillah, and inshaallah we will do well in the upcoming matches!
    As I saw in this match, iran isn't that tough! I think every other iranian learned who the BETTER team is!

21. Hilaly

Hilaly New Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    How many coaches they stole from Al Hilal. I don't think they will do it now and fire Naser Al Johar.

22. Fabaraby

Fabaraby Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Edge of Unaykish
    Club:
    Al Ahli Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Been a while since i've been here, but i can see the iranians still have psychological issues. Those poor things.

23. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    I expect a easy win for Iran in Tehran which would give Iran 4 points against Saudi Arabia which is one of three major teams of this group . And this should give Iran the edge in topping group if all goes plan and beats the teams that’s expected. The Saudis seem like a weak squad with minimum individual talent. Iran on the other hand has a deep squad and with the return of Ali karimi and Mehdi Mehadavkia from Frankfurt this team will only get better. The more the Iranian squad plays as a team the better they are gone become. Whereas the Saudis have no European based players and get a lot of time to play and become cohesive but they still are not a good team.

24. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    That’s uncalled for and I expect the moderators to give a card for making this personal attack.

25. Fabaraby

Fabaraby Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Edge of Unaykish
    Club:
    Al Ahli Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia

Apparently you have not been reading your countryman's comments.