Saudi Arabia-Togo[R]

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by EstebanGranero23, May 14, 2006.

1. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    The problems solved:D we know what to do now. and that was shown yesterday when saudi arabia finally beat togo 1-0.

2. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    like who?:cool:

3. Laith

Laith Member

May 10, 2006
    Club:
    Al Nasr Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia

again, we admit theres problems. All Im saying is we dont need a bunch of chicken little's "shouting the roof's on fire!" without providing any constructive criticism. Whining wont get us anywhere, we are only a few weeks away from the actual world cup, so just man up...jeez, whats done is done, nothing Paqueta can do now can exponentially change our results or performance.

This is what I mean, we dont need some pessimist indian guy putting our team down, either we will make a good showing, a mediocre one, or one as bad as 2002, but all your whining throughout the months aint doing diddly for us, peace.

4. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Its not even a fortnight since u arrived at big soccer and you start lecturing........:rolleyes:.............people who have been at big soccer for a while now.
    So you've got no right to criticize anyone right now and by your words you dont even care for your team and what team. For the benefit of soccer members, list your FAV TEAM, your current location like i do and other saudi members do and saudi fans do. There are more crazy saudi soccer fans out there than you do.
    If you like what the team is doing right now, then praise by all means. I have praised and as well as criticized the team and i have been doing so for the past 8 months or so. we've made pacts with our asian counterparts and had fun and urged the moderators to have a saudi forum and saudi64, demmahom and other saudi fans can testify that. But how could you know. you just drop in and start criticizing. And kid plz dont use the word peace when u dont mean it.:cool:

5. Laith

Laith Member

May 10, 2006
    Club:
    Al Nasr Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I've been reading your stuff fro a while, you're a pain in the neck, man.

Just because I signed up recently doesnt mean I wasnt browsing bigsoccer for awhile, perhaps evn longer than you.I dont care about my team? When did I say that?

Why call me kid when you dont know whether Im younger or older than you? Actually you act quite childish from the way you are always hyper and type a 1000 exclamation points or in CAPITAL letters (why, are you shouting or something?) and so on. Just relax, all I request is you cease all this unnecessary negativity.

peace

6. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Thats what i am talking about. Ignorance..... You havent been around when i was praising saudi arabia. If you had; we wouldnt be having this stupid conversation at all.

7. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Chill guys, who cares wheter you are pessimest or optimistic of the NT. The Saudi NT might get his ass ripped 8-0 like last time, or make wonders in the defense of the teams like in 94. We are all Saudi fans, wheter our race or nationality differs, we all have one main goal. Saudi NT doing well in the WC and reaching the 2nd round. So what if someone is afraid because of the results, who wouldn't when we lost to a B team of a team that didn't even qualify to the WC, or when we lost to Lebanons B Team in Saudi Arabia? I acted like the sky was falling after that result. :D We should be supporting the NT, not fighting with either, we should be arguing and fighting with other asians who think Saudi teams are weak, not with each other.

8. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Its cheap in UAE. Probably 200 dollars or less. Here in Saudi Arabia, damn, it is reaching 2000 riyals, from what I heard, around 600 dollars. 600 dollars to watch the WC, ART are just big fat liars.:rolleyes: I might buy it, or a friend buys it and we hang over and watch it, or if neither I'll probably just live in the cafe. :D

9. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nope, I heard it was 1800 DHS here.

10. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    I dont know what u are stressing about saudi64. You dont need to buy art or any dish. you can just watch the world cup on channel 1 and channel 2.
    The saudi government cares and i am sure the king will use his authority to show all the world cup matches on saudis local channels. So if you live in saudi arabia, u are a lucky guy.:cool:

11. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dont think so man, The crown prince of Saudi or whatever owns ART, no??

12. HiJazzey

HiJazzey Member

Jan 29, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    It was announced that the Saudi games will be shown on Saudi TV. I don't think Saleh Kamel (the owner of ART) is happy about it, but he can't say no to the king.

13. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Thanx for clearing that up. hijazzey. saudi is a soccer crazy nation and the king knows that;)

14. Power_of_foot

Power_of_foot Red Card

May 28, 2004
    I haven't seen the game since I couldn't find a way to watch it.
    It seems like Saudi Arabia did well against Togo.
    Good job to Saudi team and fans.