Saudi Arabia squad announced

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by Saudi64, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Saudi Arabia NT's squad for the May Holland camp has been announced :-

Omar AlGhamdi, Mohammed AlDeayea, Abdulaziz AlKhatran, Khaled Aziz, Nawaf AlTemyat, Mohammed Shalhoub, Sami AlJaber, Yaser Alqahtani, Mohammed Alanbar, Mustafa Mal'akah, Hussien AbdulGhani, Naif AlQadi, Mohammed Masead, Malik Mouath, Mabrouk Zayed, Hamed Montashri, Ruda Tukar, Osama AlMowaled, Ahmed AlDokhi, Saoud Kariri, Mohammed Nour, Mohammed Ameen, Ahmed AlBahry, Saed AlHarthi.

I was hoping for Mohammed Khojah to be there instead of Mustafa Mal'akah, he impressed in the final. I think this was ready before the final, too bad. On May 15, the 23 players will officially be announced, with two friendlies, Belgium and Togo before it. Bakita has also announced that he wanted a 5th friendly, one in Bad Nuhiem, so the Saudi FA is now looking for a team. So expect to see the rumours spread again. :D

2. bobo81

bobo81 Member

Nov 17, 2005
    Ciudad De Dios
    Nothing suprising really...Good luck is all I have to say. But I am curious who they will select to play.

3. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--
    No suprises here.

4. Bonizzoni

Bonizzoni Member

May 4, 2004
    São Paulo - Brasil
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkmenistan
    I think this time Paquetá will show what he wants with the true 11.

I read an interview here in Brasil and he talked about the bad results and expectatives.He said a true thing,indeed :

"We had 2 choices : Play against poor squads or play against strong squads to show that Saudi football don't need to afraid traditional NT.I made the seconde option."

Results don't say noting when he' trying to see new formations and players,to get them ready for some diferent styles of play and et cetera.I think he knows what he's doing.

5. HiJazzey

HiJazzey Member

Jan 29, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Not that surprised, but dissapointed to see the following have not been picked:

Manaf Abushgeir
    Zaid al-Muwallad
    Mohammed Khoja
    Eissa al-Meheyyani
    Ahmad Autef

6. PLSTN LMF

PLSTN LMF New Member

Feb 21, 2006
    the squad was announced at half time of the kings cup final

7. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Lets hope so.

8. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Holy shit!! No Ibrahim Swayed or BuShgair??? WTF?? The only one I wanted to get picked and wasnt was Abdullah Al-Jam3aan. I kinda knew he wasnt gonna get picked tho.

9. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Suwaed is no where near his performance. Manaf Abu Shgaer not be choosed is weird though, Abdullah Jumaan is impossible, I remember when he was alone with the Irish goalie last world cup, boom he shot it towards the corner flag! :rolleyes: