Sardar Azmoun

Discussion in 'Iran' started by PersianLegion, Feb 9, 2015.

1. PersianLegion

PersianLegion Member

Jan 26, 2015
    This thread is about Sardar Azmoun, his clubs, his goals and the latest news about him.

As someone posted a link about Azmoun joining Rostov for half a season on loan to help his former coach I did some research but I could not find anything reliable, but I still wish him luck. He may get more playing time, but a move to a better European league was much better.

2. PersianLegion

PersianLegion Member

Jan 26, 2015
    here is the link:
    http://tehrantimes.com/sports/121662-sardar-azmoun-to-join-rostov-on-loan-

Iranian iconic Rubin Kazan striker Sardar Azmoun is set to join FC Rostov for the rest of the season.
    Russian media sources state Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham are also chasing the 21-year-old striker.
    Azmoun produced solid performances in the 2015 AFC Asian Cup, where he scored two goals against Qatar and Iraq.
    He is reuniting with his former coach Kurban Berdyev in Rostov to avoid relegation.
    In late 2012, it was Rubin Kazan coach at the time, Berdyev, who convinced Azmoun to move to Russian Premier League.

3. Liquid Sword

Liquid Sword Member

Jan 28, 2015
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    It is not to help his former coach. It is for himself to be able to get more minutes and start some games as he is a bench player in Rubin. The fact that his former coach is at Rostov and likes him will help him get those extra minutes (if the move happens).

4. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I feel like he should stay where he is. I first thought that he would do better at Rostov, but they are a team which is about to relegate! Most players don't do well when a team is in chaos, Azmoun would get stuck there people thinking he isn't that good at all. He should work hard at Rubin to become a fixed player IMO.

PersianLegion and chook90 repped this.
  5. Football Asia

Football Asia Member

Oct 17, 2014
    It would be only until the end of this season so even if they relegate he will be back with Rubin. He neds the extra playing time to become elite. As im sure you saw in the asian cup he was getting injured after the 60-70th minute which is most likely related to fitness.

6. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Is there a particular league/club you guys want to see Azmoun transfer to? He seems to have both good physicality and technique, not to mention his ariel ability. I've became quite fond of this player after the Asian Cup.

KiarashM repped this.
  7. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Eredivisie. A great place for talents like Azmoun to develop, many legends have been born here. Ibrahimovic, Van Nistelrooy, Robben and the list goes on.

He should aim for a move to Feyenoord!

+PL+ and chook90 repped this.
  8. PersianLegion

PersianLegion Member

Jan 26, 2015
    #9 PersianLegion, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    French league is not bad either.

This header is interesting even in a warm up game.

KiarashM, TigersOfAsia and chook90 repped this.
  9. Liquid Sword

Liquid Sword Member

Jan 28, 2015
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Ideally I want him to go to Serie A. A good second tier European league where he can develop for the next couple of years before moving to a top league/team. Eredivisie is way too hit and miss. For every van Nistelrooy there is an Afonso Alves or Jozy Altidore.

chook90 repped this.
  10. PersianLegion

PersianLegion Member

Jan 26, 2015
    کد خبر: 1205576 زمان: 1393/12/04 23:46 تعداد بازدید: 30,986

در بازي تدارکاتي

پیروزی پرگل روبین کازان با درخشش آزمون

روبين کازان در بازي تدارکاتي موفق شد 4-1بخارا از ازبکستان را شکست بدهند.

[​IMG]

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، سردار آزمون در ترکیب اصلی حضور داشت و 82دقیقه بازی کرد. سردار 3پاس گل داد تا یکی از بهترین بازیکنان زمین لقب بگیرد. با توجه به این درخشش به نظر نمی رسد مسئولان روبین کازان به همین سادگی با جدایی و حضورش در روستوف موافقت کنند.

گفتنی است که آزمون همراه با روبین کازان در اردوی ترکیه بسر می برد.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid=1205576&title=پيروزي-پرگل-روبين-کازان-با-درخشش-آزمون

11. Liquid Sword

Liquid Sword Member

Jan 28, 2015
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
  12. PersianLegion

PersianLegion Member

Jan 26, 2015
    [​IMG]
    سردار آزمون در جام ملتهای آسیا گلهای مهمی برای تیم ملی ایران زد
    سردار آزمون مهاجم تیم ملی فوتبال ایران و باشگاه روبین کازان، بطور قرضی به تیم روستوف روسیه پیوست.

مدت قرار داد مهاجم بیست ساله، سه ماه و نیم است.

روستوف در حال حاضر با یازده امتیاز در رده آخر (شانزدهم) لیگ برتر لیگ برتر روسیه قرار دارد. این تیم در فصل ۲۰۱۴-۲۰۱۳ قهرمان جام حذفی روسیه شده است.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/persian/iran/2015/02/150226_me_sardar_azmoon_rostov

13. PersianLegion

PersianLegion Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Radu Razvan and persia1378 repped this.
  14. persia1378

persia1378 Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Italy
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Will be interesting to see if he plays for TM against Chile & Sweden or Omid in the Olympic qualification tournament qualifiers. I think CQ will get the last say at the end and I agree with his stance, as another cycle of WCQ is starting in June.

15. PersianLegion

PersianLegion Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Playing against Chile and Sweden is much better than playing against U22 of Afghanistan, Nepal or KSA. Sardar should join TM not U22. JB can help U22 if they are really desperate.

16. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
  17. PersianLegion

PersianLegion Member

Jan 26, 2015
    And this is his last goal of season for Rostov vs Tomesk.

18. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  19. persia1378

persia1378 Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Italy
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    looks like azmoun extended his loan deal with rostov

+PL+ repped this.
  20. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yes, he will stay in Rostov with his beloved Berdyev!:)