Sad Sacks: I've given up, which foreign teams should I follow.

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by svc641, Dec 3, 2017.

1. CybrSlydr

CybrSlydr Member+

Columbus Crew
    United States
    Jun 30, 2013
    Casper, WY
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Have a link to what transpired in this one?

2. jairadballerina

jairadballerina Member+

Sep 15, 2004
    C-Town
    Good video in the link below but some choice quotes:

“And he said, ‘You never pass to me!’ I said, ‘The reason I don’t pass to you is because you’re **** basically’.

The spat continued in the dressing room, and Dyer revealed that Jean Alain Boumsong told the pair to fight it out in the dressing room – before they backed down when Graeme Souness offered to fight them both!

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kieron-dyer-lifts-lid-fight-7968397

If I remember right, Lee Bowyer was even tried in court for assault for this as well. I wish I could say this was the most embarrassing moment on for NUFC but that would be wrong.

CybrSlydr repped this.
  3. THOMA GOL

THOMA GOL BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 16, 1999
    Frontier
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The western mind loves attachment and THAT leads to suffering.:ninja:

Be massive my friend.

American Brummie repped this.
  4. Pauncho

Pauncho Member+

Mar 2, 1999
    Bexley, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    One of the lessons the Crew has taught me is that being a fan of a local team where I can actually attend a lot of games every year, read about it in the local press and talk about it with other local people, is a different, and better, fan experience than being a TV fan of a faraway team. Since MLS is determined to permanently take that experience away from me (at least for this sport), I am certainly not going to reward them by becoming a faraway TV fan of a team like PSV Austin or Atlanta United.

The identity of the European (or other foreign) team you choose to follow isn't as important as the choice to reject MLS.