São Paulo F. C. parte 2 [R]

Discussion in 'Brazil: Clubs and Competitions' started by Glass Moon, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    You'r right.. Rogerio with these missed Pks have been crazy... His performance in goal hasn't been as bad the last 5 to 7 matches imo... Rogerio should take the occasional fk that's it.

2. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yeah, he hasn't been letting in the blunder he did before, but he's far from a shoe-in IMO. If this was any ordinary keeper, other options would have been tested.

His FKs haven't been atrocious like his PKs but I have noticed that he has been hitting more "grabable" FKs that lead to counters. Before, he'd talent force the keeper to put the ball out of bounds so he could go back to his goal without the threat of a counter.

Let's see if Muricy will continue to blind himself if Ceni commits any mistakes under his reign...

3. Glass Moon

Glass Moon Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Brasil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Ceni has been fine when it come to saving shoots, it's his overall shooting (PK specially), passing and reaction time (mostly when receiving a pass from the defenders) that deteriorated. I guess that's expected considering his age.

We lack reliable free kick shooters, Ganso can't shoot, LF doesn't want to shoot, Jadson has been playing like a scared little girl lately.

4. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    No posts since September 2013? Disappointing.

I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a Pato Sao Paolo Away shirt since I can't figure out which one is correct on the official website.

5. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
  6. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Can you help me out buddy? I'd like to buy the new jersey.

7. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I just read about this and found the video:

What a truly amazing thing to do. Can anyone tell me more about this? Was this the club's idea or the league's?

8. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    Official store

9. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States