Russia 2018: Ticket Thread (sales at face-value ONLY)

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Russia' started by Gustavo Fonseca, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. socceroo72

socceroo72 New Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    I don't think conditional tickets will be in FCFS. From memory they weren't available in that phase in Brazil. I missed getting an Australia R16 CST too....can't believe there was so much demand for such an unlikely scenario!! So the green on the chart is not reliable at all!
    And the FCFS will be a chaotic start with almost all tickets on day 1 (again, going by the Brazil experience).

2. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Some Dutch dudes are renting Airbnb tent space in Nizhny Novgorod or Kazan on their indoor pitch. I wonder if we can game the living area stuff too. Imagine a rented house with all bigsoccer people lol. Though I snore pretty bad ;)

meior mordi and 3LionsCoaching repped this.
  3. Felipao~

Felipao~ Member

Apr 25, 2007
    Question. Say you have TST5. If your team is out after group stage, you go to the next game the group winner plays. IF the group winner loses - then for QF (game 5 of your TST5) - do you follow whoever defeated your group winner? Just looking for confirmation to make sure I understand this correctly.

BTW, flight prices are already a bi&ch on certain dates...

4. mkdaman1818

mkdaman1818 Member

Manchester United
    Canada
    Feb 16, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Nice.... Me or my group didn’t get any email like that, so looks like we were all unsuccessful! Onto FCFS!

5. Licho

Licho Member

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jan 10, 2018
    Houston, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    yes, you will always follow the winner of your matches

Felipao~ repped this.
  6. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You can go to the Quarterfinal or follow the R16 looser home. Those are your options. hahaha

bbffc97 and rafael_mia repped this.
  7. Fedechat

Fedechat Member

Argentina
    Apr 30, 2014
    South Florida, USA
    I got R16 and QFs (Sochi). I was lucky to get both SF in the first round but I'm still missing tickets for the finals.

mkdaman1818, themanlarry and JaWC2014 repped this.
  8. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Extremely annoyed not to see unsuccessful. Pending what, its over just change my status please, how hard could it be.

mkdaman1818 repped this.
  9. WIPPA411

WIPPA411 Member

FC BAYERN MUNICH
    Germany
    Dec 13, 2017
    Does Anyone know where the Main Festival Tents will be set up in Moscow like they had in Past Cups. Maybe thats Impossible info to figure out now. Anyways. If anyones Interested in Trading tickets and Getting a Whattsapp chat going let me know .

PJ

10. mkdaman1818

mkdaman1818 Member

Manchester United
    Canada
    Feb 16, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Oh man, the semis and the final are what I need now... but I’m gunning for cat 3 which is probably why I’ve been unsuccessful.

11. arsenaluva

arsenaluva New Member

Arsenal
    England
    Feb 22, 2018
    Hi Everyone, my wife and I have a number of extra tickets we will not be using. I'm new to this soccer thread. By way of background, I'm a University of Virginia Alum who was referred to this thread via a friend of mine that used it in 2014 while in Brazil to trade last minute tickets as the tournament progressed.

Would it be possible for me to "sell" my tickets on here, is that within the rules? Would prefer to sell to like minded football fans where we can verify eachother etc as opposed to going about secondary websites, or waiting for the FIFA re-sale in a few months.

12. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    Is this what you are looking for?
    http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/fan-fest/index.html

13. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    Of course mate!
    Have a look through the ticket exchange thread or add your tickets to the spreadsheet.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/russia-2018-ticket-exchange-thread-no-selling-or-buying.2078728/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18aCkqKLFi_O3u-MFy4eFfuyxP-gaK7k1A0BffvQD88g/edit#gid=0

Garbimba repped this.
  14. alejo.87

alejo.87 Member

Jan 8, 2018
    Pm me dude

15. arsenaluva

arsenaluva New Member

Arsenal
    England
    Feb 22, 2018
  16. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    No problem - Lots of very awesome people here. Good luck!

17. Felipao~

Felipao~ Member

Apr 25, 2007
    What tix do you have and where are you physically located?
    Once you have the actual tickets in your possession, you can certainly try to sell them on here for the face value.

On the other hand, you're looking to collect money now and send tix when you receive them in april/may - that probably won't work (and I imagine you yourself wouldn't buy tix that way from another user here - money first, tix 3 months later).

18. akshay

akshay Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Got the email. Saying another attempt in 5 days for the 2 matches i got allocated. But since my expiration is wrong it's gonna get rejected again.

Please note that the FWCTC is not able to confirm the exact date or time of the pending charging attempts; however, we can confirm that the value will not be greater than the full payment amount required for the Tickets allocated to you. Please also note that it will not be possible to provide the FWCTC with alternative payment card details in respect of the pending charging attempts. Following the pending charging attempts, which will happen during the next five (5) working days, the FWCTC will NOT make any subsequent charging attempts.

19. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    you can call them to ask them to take payment.

DeepakRio2014 repped this.
  20. MattC

MattC Member

Dec 26, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    That's true, though this part of the email is also important:
    "If all automated attempts made by the FWCTC to take payment for the Tickets allocated to you fail, you will receive an email from the FWCTC with instructions on how to return to your FIFA Ticketing Account and pay online, using the same or a different payment card"

akshay repped this.
  21. mmghanem

mmghanem New Member

Arsenal
    Egypt
    Feb 22, 2018
    Do you have a number that you were able to reach them and talk to a person? I havenn't had such luck. Thanks!

22. WIPPA411

WIPPA411 Member

FC BAYERN MUNICH
    Germany
    Dec 13, 2017
  23. Jose Martinez

Jose Martinez New Member

Barcelona
    Colombia
    Feb 22, 2018
    Quick question guys. Does anyone have some tips for the FCFS phase? Do you use multiple devices? Any advice to be successful would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

24. PabloSanDiego

PabloSanDiego Member+

West Ham United
    United States
    Jan 18, 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am in a similar situation as I lost my credit card recently so the number has changed and I knew it would be rejected. Also obviously when they try again "during the next five (5) working days" it will get rejected again.

So then I have that one last chance and if anything goes wrong, such as a fraud alert (didn't happen last round), I will not get a 4th chance.

I already called that telephone number a few days ago to try to change my billing to my new credit card. but I just went around and around in their phone system pushing buttons from their menu but not able to get a human on the line. I eventually gave up and hung up having never spoken to anybody.

Is there a trick to finding a human who can help? Are humans only there during certain hours of the day?

25. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well i pressed the number for english, then the one to check the status, after that there was one that said to speak with a rep press 4.
    I told them my issue. They took down my phone number and said someone would call me back to take payment. This was for the opening match premium which didnt have the option for me to pay myself. Someone called me and took payment, then promptly sent me an email confirmation with a receipt.
    But i also sent the message request online and asked them to call me to take payment.