Russia 2018: Ticket Thread (sales at face-value ONLY)

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Russia' started by Gustavo Fonseca, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rwalter

Rwalter Member

København
    Denmark
    Dec 14, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    I know quite a few people who still have pending on their account. And there is still some days until March 12th.

If it was concluded, it would say on their Fifa account status. Dont be a fool....

2. prubio

prubio Member

Jul 20, 2015
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The Scorpyn scanner was a big help! Good luck in the FCFS. I'm looking for all three of Mexico's games.

JaWC2014 repped this.
  3. meior mordi

meior mordi Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    in 2014 on the last stage people created a list and tried in couples to get tickets.
    we can try make another list of tickets wanted and the first who gets in buy for himself and his partner or others
    you need to trust the other people offcourse

JaWC2014 repped this.
  4. JF1903

JF1903 New Member

Aberdeen
    Nov 20, 2017
    Liking the community spirit in here, people helping others out. The scanner sounds really useful, presumably this was an unofficial tool?

For what it’s worth, these are the matches that our group applied for in the latest draw. Zero charges...

App 1
    Argentina v Iceland x2
    Germany v México x 2
    Poland v Senegal x2

App 2
    Argentina v Iceland x2
    Germany v México x 2
    Russia v Egypt x2
    Argentina v Nigeria x2
    Brazil v Serbia x4

App 3
    Argentina v Nigeria x2
    Brazil v Serbia x4

App 4
    Argentina v Nigeria x2
    Brazil v Serbia x4

5. Fussball_eh

Fussball_eh Member

May 26, 2013
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    History shows otherwise. The account status often lags many days behind charges. We've never seen a round of charges, have them stop, and then begin again. Unless it's different this time around; if you haven't been charged yet, you won't be.

6. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    It's all random. Had four tabs open (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Chrome Incognito) and one of them was lucky.

7. Pønch

Pønch Saprissista

Aug 23, 2006
    Donde siempre
    This would be great news to me if true. I got green thumbs on all my requests, but the status says "Payment of the Tickets allocated to you is pending". I checked with my bank and FIFA tried to charge my card on Feb 20th but they declined it thinking it was a fraudulent charge. I made sure to let them know to allow the charge when (or if) it shows up again.

I just wish I could give the bank a rough estimate of when they should expect it.

8. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    A whatsapp group would be awesome because those of us with a more favorable time zone could alert the other ones. How should we do it? Via PM to provide phone #s?

meior mordi, bbffc97, WIPPA411 and 5 others repped this.
  9. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    I have read the whole Brazil 2014 forum and it seemed like you guys had a nice community going! The banding together for tickets to the final, helping each other in ticketing phases, raising money for kids. Very cool! Let's see what happens here!

PabloSanDiego repped this.
  10. Jtunes1978

Jtunes1978 Member

Manchester United
    United States
    Feb 22, 2018
    Totally dejected. Applied for ARG v. ICE (Cat 2), GER v. MEX (Cat 1) and RU v. Egypt (Cat 1) and no cc charges of any kind, status shows pending. My two travel companions have already secured these games in previous lottery so unless I can get lucky in FCFS, I may be forced to pull the plug on the trip and take the 75% airfare refund. I just dont' feel comfortable doing the visa process.

11. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    I think the overall greed of Russia will seep through our soul! But kidding aside, anyone who wants to can PM me and I'll start a whattsapp group? What do you think @JaWC2014 ?

btw, mine still says pending results of random draw... Why can they just say no already. Is like asking a girl out and she saying maybe instead of yes or no!

Gistavo Amaral, Garbimba and azevedof repped this.
  12. JaWC2014

JaWC2014 Member

Rapids/FC Barcelona
    United States
    Mar 9, 2014
    Denver, CO
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Excellent spreadsheet!
    I have no knowledge on how to create one but I also think it the WU group would be best. @BuddhaWake @meior mordi

13. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    No need to do any visa process. Chin up and try again for tickets on March 13th.

14. rafael_mia

rafael_mia Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Oct 31, 2017
    Great idea. Who can create a group with our numbers?

15. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    I'll do it. I'm going to PM some of you guys now.

16. rafaelrr

rafaelrr New Member

Jun 10, 2014
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    I want to participate in that group, please!

17. DeepakRio2014

DeepakRio2014 Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Nigeria
  18. Jtunes1978

Jtunes1978 Member

Manchester United
    United States
    Feb 22, 2018
    Hoping for best in FCFS but seems as though the matches I'm going for are among the highest demand.

19. royial

royial Member

May 16, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Forzabarca, bbffc97 and BuddhaWake repped this.
  20. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    If I missed someone PM me.

21. sk1001

sk1001 Member

Australia
    Oct 28, 2017
    Asked before but didn't get a reply - are CSTs available in FCFS? It's funny because Australia R16 CST is green on the chart, but I didn't get it in the random draw (I got the 3 group games that's were red though!!).

Also for fcfs do we think that everything available is gonna be dumped and a free for all from 13/3 or are they going to slowly release batches of tickets to a particular match over the FCFS period to give everyone a better chance?

22. Junior Zuniga

Junior Zuniga New Member

Pumas
    Mexico
    Jan 22, 2018
    I’ll like to be part of the WhatsApp group

23. silicus

silicus Member

LA Galaxy
    United States
    Feb 26, 2008
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just logged into my FIFA Ticket account and it now shows my ticket request as successful. I had a charge show up on Monday around 5:30 am Pacific Time for this ticket to R16 Match 51 in Moscow (Luzhniki). Would be cool if it is Russia vs. Portugal or Spain!

tudobem62014 repped this.
  24. Pønch

Pønch Saprissista

Aug 23, 2006
    Donde siempre
    Quick update, I got this email from FIFA today:
    tl;dr:

FIFA will try to charge rejected cards one more time automatically, and i that fails again they will let you pay online.

tudobem62014 repped this.