Russia 2018: Ticket Thread (sales at face-value ONLY)

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Russia' started by Gustavo Fonseca, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NCCFBALL

NCCFBALL Member+

Apr 19, 2007
    ITALY
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Great point on stadium sizes, however US sends more to wc because of all the fans of other countries not because of just usa

popularside and Garbimba repped this.
  2. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    A bit of both, I suspect. Anyway, Russia is a b**ch to get to compared to Brasil!

3. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    True but Brazil, Argentina and Mexico are far more in demand than any European side. Not to mention Peru, Colombia, Egypt , Morocco and Iran.

England normally travel in big numbers but they don't seem to be this time apart from the easily accessible Kaliningrad.

Fedechat and Garbimba repped this.
  4. julitoco

julitoco Member

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    I second this. For 2014, I remember i didn't have any tickets by this point after the first two lotteries. Up next I managed to grab tickets for Argentina - Iran and QF in Brasilia. That was nothing compared to the next phase where FIFA puts tickets out randomly and I was able to buy every group match of Argentina plus 16R in Sao Paulo, both SF and of course the Final in Rio.

So please have a bit of patience and don't waste your money to scalpers, ticket sales have just started and there is a long way to go yet.

bbffc97, rafaelrr, Stuckin1au and 5 others repped this.
  5. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Will the next FSFC phase be the same as the prior one where you couldn't request tickets for games you had already requested and failed?

6. Tello

Tello BigSoccer Supporter

Dec 20, 2006
    New York
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Has anyone on here purchased Match Hospitality tickets? The price is high but not THAT insane. Considering it.

7. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    I have never but a friend has in South Africa and enjoyed it. I think he did semis or quarterfinals.

8. alejo.87

alejo.87 Member

Jan 8, 2018
    You bought the final in the last minute sale?

9. mkdaman1818

mkdaman1818 Member

Manchester United
    Canada
    Feb 16, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    So sounds like charging is done? Anyone get lucky with charges today?

10. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
  11. Superdinamo

Superdinamo Member

Cortinthians
    Brazil
    Nov 18, 2017
    so did I, for instance, i managed to buy Brazil x Germany semifinal 2 weeks before the match on the FIFA website. Netherlands X Spain i bought a week before on the FIFA website.

But, i am brazilian, so i had constant access to my computer, including during the night. A friend of mine bought a ticket for the final match in WC Brazil on the FIFA website a week before the match, but he is also brazilian and he left his computer turned on all night in his bedroom. He managed to buy the ticket for the final match at 4 a.m. when his computer beeped thanks to the app he installed.

But, as a tourist in Russia, this will be unfeasable, impossible to do.

azevedof repped this.
  12. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah the computer is a must. The night before the ItalyUruguay match I set up the scanner for Final only and it barely had reception(wifi). The scanner went off like at 345am it said there was a lot of tickets available. But I slept through it. the other nights i couldn't run the scanner cause the wifi kept cutting off.

Superdinamo repped this.
  13. NickK

NickK Member

United States
    Feb 20, 2016
    Hoboken, NJ
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Negative.

14. Fedechat

Fedechat Member

Argentina
    Apr 30, 2014
    South Florida, USA
    #5264 Fedechat, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    Guys don't lose your hopes, 4 years ago I bought my tickets after April, I don't remember how many times I had to wake up at 4am EST until June, I even had dreams about getting my tickets o_O.

After 3rd & 4th place match, my brother and me took a plane to Rio, from Brasilia to Vitoria, a 3 or 4 hours of overnight at the airport then the final segment to Rio. After arriving at Rio around 8:30am, I started checking on my laptop for the next 3 hours until (11:45am) I was able to get 2 tickets cat2 to the finals (thanks to the Scanner), my brother couldn't believe it when I told him I got the tickets!! :D.

15. Crespo09

Crespo09 New Member

Barcelona
    France
    Oct 27, 2017
    On the 1st phase I had 4 Tickets cat 2 Final, this phase I had Cat 1, Morocco VS Iran, Morocco Vs Portugal and Morocco Vs Spain

16. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    How can we install this scanner ?:)

17. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    I deeply regret paying full prices for tickets in South Africa when they were available for a fraction of FV outside the stadium everywhere apart from Cape Town. Paying hospitality prices would have been ridiculous.

Hospitality is ridiculously overpriced and I wouldn't consider it now. Yes demand is high but there is still uncertainty as to whether to locals bought to attend games (like Brazil) or tout to visitors (like South Africa).

There will still be plenty of chances in the FCFS phase.

18. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    I suspect a lot in Russian will be more to stout than anything.

Stuckin1au repped this.
  19. Garbimba

Garbimba Member

Deportivo Cali
    Colombia
    Feb 13, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I did for Colombia games otherwise I would procrastinate and not end up going like Brazil. But I don't want to go that route for the remaining games that I want.

Tello repped this.
  20. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Run the install file, then click install.

bbffc97 and themanlarry repped this.
  21. akshay

akshay Member

Apr 23, 2009
    There is no scanner this time.

bbffc97 and BuddhaWake repped this.
  22. sk1001

sk1001 Member

Australia
    Oct 28, 2017
    Were those tickets being sold under FV by locals or FIFA?

23. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
  24. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    [QUOTE="Crespo09, post: 36344606, member: 305351this phase I had Cat 1, Morocco VS Iran, Morocco Vs Portugal and Morocco Vs Spain[/QUOTE]

They will be giving those tickets away come game day :)

Y tu mama tambien repped this.
  25. Fark

Fark Member

Bordeaux
    France
    Feb 8, 2018
    My friend recieved a charge 1 hour ago from france