Russia 2018: Ticket Thread (sales at face-value ONLY)

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Russia' started by Gustavo Fonseca, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soccerbum555

soccerbum555 New Member

Manchester United
    United States
    Jan 24, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Does anyone know if there is a forum for ticket swaps?...... I would like to trade a knockout game (51) for 2 group games (7 & 15) in Moscow.

2. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    soccerbum555 repped this.
  3. Luke_t

Luke_t Member

Feb 16, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Good info that, thanks. Essentially, saying Belgium expect to be undersubscribed so may return some tickets.

Still time to join, EnglandFans (that's what it's called). They split 70% to top those with the most caps (point for attending each game) and 30% random ballot so I'd have a chance.

Roughly 9,500 in the members club. I'd guess, at the most half of those would travel to Russia, even Kaliningrad. So half decent chance even in the 30% pot

popularside repped this.
  4. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    This would be a brilliant
    Idea to screw up touts lol, but would also mess up traders of the ko rounds

5. geewhan

geewhan New Member

Manchester United
    South Korea
    Dec 8, 2017
    What is the Fan Club Number?

I tried to apply for tickets but it asks me to select a team and then asks for my Fan Club Number through FIFA website.

6. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    I actually meant the % of the England allocation that is given to fans. Others are kept for sponsor and the football family. I think it was 70% or 75%. I have had a quick look but can't find it.

Belgium may return tickets but they may end up as neutral tickets.

7. Wolves1889

Wolves1889 Member

Mar 13, 2016
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Belgium is travellin well....at least was the case in Euro 16.Quite cocky too,and why not..they have the talented team.

8. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    It clearly says on that page (the sentences directly above the drop-down box) that if you aren't a member of one of the supporter groups to press continue.

I suggest also reading http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/ticketing/index.html and http://resources.fifa.com/mm/docume...ocument_en_version(1)_october2017_neutral.pdf to acquire a general understanding of what you are applying for.

9. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    #3884 Ric_Braz, Dec 9, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    Why have you asked this 12 hours later when people have been answering for you. No doubt you will be on Trip Advisor shortly. Oh yes you have and like Stuckin 1AU has here, I did there.

Stuckin1au repped this.
  10. Mahmoud Fahmy

Mahmoud Fahmy Member

Oct 28, 2017
    Doha, Qatar
    1- When you apply for FAN ID?
    2- How they sent you notification (SMS or e-mail or both??)

11. mkdaman1818

mkdaman1818 Member

Manchester United
    Canada
    Feb 16, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    The week after we got the results of the 1st draw

The notification was both email and sms.

12. sk1001

sk1001 Member

Australia
    Oct 28, 2017
    Train ride isn't much better

13. funkymx

funkymx New Member

Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 26, 2017
    I did my request of tickets on december 6 but i didnt receive email confirmation of the request. Anyone happened the same?

14. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Check ur junk mail

15. funkymx

funkymx New Member

Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 26, 2017
    I did, but is not there. On the first draw i got the request confirmation email one day after.

16. Amr Hussein

Amr Hussein Member

Arsenal
    Egypt
    Nov 30, 2017
    They needed support documents for my father special access ticket. they called twice then later sent an email

themanlarry repped this.
  17. AlikFish

AlikFish New Member

Mar 12, 2016
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    You can also login your account and see the status there

18. Fussball_eh

Fussball_eh Member

May 26, 2013
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I just applied for Match 52, 56, 61 & 62. This time I selected categories 1 and had my Dad select the same matches in the categories he wanted. Hopefully this more aggressive approach will yield more tickets. In the first phase we both had zero tickets.

19. zeagle21

zeagle21 New Member

Sep 14, 2017
    Hi friends. I was looking through some old archives from Brazil and found this gem..our final ticket (cat 1). We got this in the last sales phase with some help from @Scorpyn78. I thought this might get some of you excited and renew the faith that there is plenty of time left to still get the tickets you want!
    IMG_5521 .jpg

Ironically enough a good majority of Argentina fans around us were more concerned with fighting amongst THEMSELVES than watching the match in front of them. Most of them got kicked out in the first 20 minutes of the match..what a shame.

p.s. Scorpyn's link from Brazil says something about seeing everybody for Russia 2018 haha. The scanner was a godsend for Brazil but completely understand if Scorp doesn't want to go through everything again. Thanks again for making dreams come true @Scorpyn78 in 2014!!!

20. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    From the pict, this cat 1 ticket looks cat 2 or even 3..i got many cat 1 tickets in brazil as bad as ur cat 1 ticket. Hope fifa will be fair sellinf Ct 1 ticket for real cat 1 seats !

zeagle21 and BMfutbol16 repped this.
  21. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Nope not a chance every opportunity to lie cheat and swindle higher cat purchase fifa will do it

mazinio and Forzabarca repped this.
  22. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I Bumped my post here from the hotel thread so please excuse this indulgence but i think not many see the Russia hotel thread and this is quite relevant about accommodation that we all will need

Whilst reading the link below I came upon this little Snippet of information on hotels being released back to the public from fifa

“The pricing will be finalised next week (as FIFA (MATCH Accommodation) has a release back date of 15 December) and more rooms (and hopefully better prices will be available)”

http://www.sporttours.com.au/2018-fifa-world-cup

BMfutbol16 and Ric_Braz repped this.
  23. sk1001

sk1001 Member

Australia
    Oct 28, 2017
    These tour groups must make a killing. $9000 for that?!

24. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    They sure do and most are Twin share so they make a killing

25. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well done in finding this and hopefully the farce that is MATCH accommodation might actually let us stay in Moscow.

Stuckin1au repped this.