Russia 2018: Ticket Thread (sales at face-value ONLY)

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Russia' started by Gustavo Fonseca, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aguanta.
    Hasta el mero dia de el partido va haber voletos disponibles.

Viste (en la tele) cuantos fuimos en el partidon contra Croacia? (fuimos un chingo).
    Pero para quartos yo tuve que vender dos boletos para el Mexico-Holanda a el costo. Y nisiquiera a paisas...

Usted aguante y no page mas que face value. Todavia falta mucho.

2. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I think I got Mexico holland for less than cost and just a few rows from the field. The people around me had gotten their tickets from a guy a couple rows ahead who had like 10 extras

3. Crocodile Gena

Manchester United
    United States
    Aug 9, 2003
    Riverside, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You can book your train tickets now if you've secured match tickets and a Fan ID: https://tickets.transport2018.com

4. EricJohn

EricJohn Member

Oct 18, 2017
    The Mexican Team/Federation even sold tickets for that game at the team hotel. You just had to show up at a certain time.

5. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    400-450AUD Return Flights STP to Sochi I love trains but not 24hrs of them even in a sleeper train. Upside is if you want to use them as cheap hotel type for one night and save cash.

BuddhaWake repped this.
  6. Nick Kharchenko

FC Baltika, Kaliningrad, Russia
    Russia
    Oct 20, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    Sorry, didn't followed the topic for several days.
    But are you aware that there are some TST available?
    upload_2017-11-22_12-19-6.png

7. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Extremely disappointed with the Danes! If this was Ireland it would be greyed out already!

azevedof and Nick Kharchenko repped this.
  8. Nick Kharchenko

Russia
    Oct 20, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    Croatia, Denmark, Iceland, Korea Rep, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Switzerland, Tunisia - Red at ticked demand page.

Shame on them! :)

9. andyf

andyf New Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    The free trains are overnight trains and take ages. I presume they will be old trains too.

The journey time from St Petersburg to Moscow on the free trains is over 10 hours. I think I will pay for the faster train which takes under 4 hours.

10. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    They are carriages of four beds, powerpoints, a toilet at the end of each carriage and on board police. I'm considering taking one twenty hour overnight trip to save atleast 150eur on a flight and more on accommodation (so lots of beer) but we shall see. On the first of December I'm going to try to finalise some flights (I've only bought my flight home atm) but am considering trying to watch a Germany match in the Berlin Fanmeile as it costs me about the same to stop in Berlin then head to Russia.

11. Nick Kharchenko

Russia
    Oct 20, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    1) Let`s keep this topic for ticket related question. We can chat about transport issues here: https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/getting-around-russia.2072349/#post-36089066

2) Keep in mind that you will be able to book fast ones only in May or so.
    I would recommend to book free train now and cancel later.

Gane, BuddhaWake and themanlarry repped this.
  12. ChristianRevolution

Oct 27, 2017
    It is also a social thing. Words is spreading. Normal middle-class people with average interest will try to get a ticket if they live in such cities. Russian rich people have much more money than rich French people , and prices are in ruble and cheaper for russian people (cat.4). Also the population is bigger .

themanlarry repped this.
  13. ChristianRevolution

Oct 27, 2017
    I believe you , but this poses threats on the security level.....

14. Nick Kharchenko

Russia
    Oct 20, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    Cat 4. crazy cheap for locals - huge demand even from people not interested in football, wasn't available for FCFS.
    Cat 3 - more or less ok for middle class if they are interested in football. The price of 2-3 average concert tickets for locals stars.
    Multiple tickets - that's the problem... 4 Kaliningrad cat 3 tickets a little bit less that average monthly salary here... that's a challenge. For example, I'm not ready to spend that amount. :-( Not mentioning taking my family with me.

azevedof repped this.
  15. ChristianRevolution

Oct 27, 2017
    Hi , this is what has happened to me , a friend has used his card for me , it doesn't violate the terms and conditions. I remember reading from the rules that it's ok. However if your friend is a criminal , they might reject you.

16. ChristianRevolution

Oct 27, 2017
    I agree with your analysis. I know someone who is not interested in football at all , lives in Rostov , and has applied for tickets and got one . never watches football on TV. Just to be "part of it ". Plus I believe it s the first time Russia is hosting something , so people are motivated. Just my guess.

17. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    No more a security level then any other Game then they had at the Euros after the Stade De France explosion. Only difference is that unlike at the Euros where they had smaller exclusion zones in Brazil WC they had 2-3km radius exclusion zones around the stadium which funnels you through up to 3 checkpoints and I’m predicting that level of security again in Russia with each check will look at Match Ticket at checkpoint 1/2/3 and pretty much stop all backpacks way before you get anywhere near checkpoint 3 at the stadium just like Brazil. My Friends at Confed only scanned the FAN ID at the stadium and then the match tickets which were not cross referenced for guest or original ticket owner. However if you have a level of fear about ticket issues then only attend matches that have your name on it and only risk it for the Final or whatever Match is important to you if you have to.

themanlarry repped this.
  18. fevon

fevon Member

⚓ Hansa Rostock
    Jun 4, 2014
    Well... there were the Olympic Summer Games 1980 and the Winter Olympics 2014 in addition to several Formula 1 races, Tennis and Ice Hockey events, so I wouldn't say they never hosted anything ;)

wixson7, rooboy91, azevedof and 3 others repped this.
  19. Wolves1889

Wolves1889 Member

Mar 13, 2016
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    I think Sochi 2014 is a decent reference.There is difference between winter Olympics and WC football of course...but I do believe that Russia will stop at nothing in trying to make summers football a very well organised event indeed.
    It will catch many people by surprise,but I think the WC 2018 will be a success.

wixson7 and Stuckin1au repped this.
  20. Mahmoud Abdelhamid

Al Ahly
    Egypt
    Nov 21, 2017
    I actually used my mum’s CC as I cannot push the limit of my own CC, but the FIFA terms and conditions state that it’s an obligation to use the primary applicant’s CC :/

Anyways, have you faced any issues during ticket collection and/or stadium entry back then as T&C also state you must show the payment card when collecting tickets from Ticketing Centers?
    Also, was that sometime soon (2010 or 2014 or before)?

21. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    If you collect the tickets from the ticket machines in Russia the card that was used to purchase the ticket is used. However in the first few stages of ticketing the ones that are sold will be mailed to you so your fine except the TST4 knockout parts and onwards unless they send the voucher for the knockouts so if you have one of them take your mums card which you used to purchase it just in case

BuddhaWake repped this.
  22. azevedof

azevedof Member

May 1, 2014
    Natal
    Club:
    America Natal
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Besides the ticket machine with the credit card that you used to pay, you can also collect the tickets by providing your document at the tickets collection desk.

23. Mahmoud Abdelhamid

Al Ahly
    Egypt
    Nov 21, 2017
    I got for a TST6 Egypt ticket. So it’s either they send the grp stage matches and a voucher for the KO, or I have to collect all tickets from Russia.

I’m gna have the CC with me anyways with an authorization of use, I’m just worrying I have to present the card while collecting the ticket and they raise any issues regarding the unmatching Ticket Applicant and CC Holder names :/

Just to clarify you mean I have to insert the CC in the ticketing machine to print the ticket? And what documents exactly should I present to the ticket collection desk?

24. andyf

andyf New Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Isnt it 2 months before you travel when you can book the chargeable fast trains? So for dates in middle of June they should be available to book in the middle of April, no?
    Also I read somewhere that they were going to increase this to 3 months in advance for train journeys during the World Cup.

25. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I’ve only ever used the ticket machines for individual matches and never for a TST voucher so I am unsure. Others here maybe able to answer that whether vouchers are only able to be collected/redeemed in person. But I’m thinking more than likely the machines would take the voucher and the credit card and you could avoid talking to anyone.