Russia 2018: Ticket Thread (sales at face-value ONLY)

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Russia' started by Gustavo Fonseca, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimmy JJ

Jimmy JJ Member

Everton FC
    Republic of Ireland
    Jun 9, 2018
    On the resale sites they're widely available for around $1,150 plus fees.

2. Pascal F

Pascal F Member

May 30, 2018
    That's better but still way above my expectations + wouldn't dare to buy from them just 1 day before the final.

3. Recruit23

Recruit23 New Member

Beşiktaş
    Turkey
    Jun 27, 2018
    do you have some extra final game tickets? if yes, please contact with me. +7 965 167 02 42

4. actegoric

actegoric Member

Chelsea
    Belgium
    Apr 24, 2018
    Hello from Match House people :)

Attached Files:

minimalfb repped this.
  5. nick777

nick777 Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Or just join the queue at the Moscow ticket centre and get one for fv?? They were selling them yesterday for anyone who really does want to go

6. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Really?? When? I was there now and no movement of line.

7. nick777

nick777 Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Yesterday they were letting the odd person in to buy, mainly Croats in the line. I’m not sure about today but if you get down there at 9.30-10 tomorrow you will have a chance, so many people outside there an Internet drop is unlikely- they would surely rather sell to queueing real fans than unknown internet buyers who may resell

8. Pascal F

Pascal F Member

May 30, 2018
    How do they know who is "real"?

9. Avaiano9

Avaiano9 Member

Avaí
    Brazil
    Apr 27, 2018
    I lost hope for this final. As I imagined, unless a major drop happened in the past few days there was no way that regular people can get tickets in these mini drops of red availability.

Actually, from yesterday to today I saw an increase in the availability of tickets on 3rd party websites, which is a pretty terrible thing to see one day before the final.

10. speltdifferently

Manchester United
    Australia
    Jun 9, 2018
    I don't think that's how it works at all. FIFA release the tickets online and the ticket centres are just able to nab a couple and then get the appropriate person to purchase them. I also don't see why FIFA would care who gets the tickets. Online or in line, money either way.

11. Pascal F

Pascal F Member

May 30, 2018
    Right now ordinary humans can't even sell their tickets at 3rd party websites, only agents with 1000+ sales. Those might remain unsold or show up in the streets on Sunday at lower prices.

12. Avaiano9

Avaiano9 Member

Avaí
    Brazil
    Apr 27, 2018
    Well, for me at least it is basically game over if I have to buy in the streets since I dont have cash to pay for them.

Fan Fest it is.

13. Drew Smith

Drew Smith Member

Manchester United
    United States
    Jun 3, 2018
    Anyone have any success entering matches with handicapp tickets?

14. Clarkmeister

Clarkmeister Member

Flamengo
    United States
    Feb 22, 2018
    I had a wheelchair ticket last Cup and got in, then walked around til I found an open seat. Was much easier to find open seats then though

Drew Smith repped this.
  15. actegoric

actegoric Member

Chelsea
    Belgium
    Apr 24, 2018
    Mini drop right now.

Btw I got my hospitality ticket. Block C247 which doesn't seem great but hey, I can't complain. Match House was pretty nice and full of McDonalds contest winners. A wide range of street food (Mexican, German, Asian and of course Russian) on an all you can eat/drink basis for 3.5 hours. It was really Instagram/Snapchat worthy. Too bad I hate these platforms.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the gift. Of course. The hospitality gift. The bloody funky sunglasses!

16. speltdifferently

Manchester United
    Australia
    Jun 9, 2018
    My captcha isn't wrong. Stop lying to me, FIFA! :cry:

17. actegoric

actegoric Member

Chelsea
    Belgium
    Apr 24, 2018
    And I forgot to mention, my ticket is in row THIRTY!

18. minimalfb

minimalfb Member

FC Barcelona
    Argentina
    Jun 15, 2018
    Looks like the final tickets are not going to be released after all. Fan fest for me. Can't pay these crazy street prices as a neutral fan. Attended the 3rd place match today with cat3 ticket - amazing English fans in my block. Everyone was taking video of their song and music including Belgian fans. And I honestly feel they should stop holding 3rd place matches - just don't feel right.

belfasteric repped this.
  19. Pascal F

Pascal F Member

May 30, 2018
    I also decided to not go back yesterday. Not a fan of either team in the final and the prices are way too high.

20. Phil_MN

Phil_MN Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Oct 26, 2017
    Minneapolis, MN
    How early do you think we'll need to be at Fan Fest for to get in? Besides Russia games has it hit capacity? I'd prefer saving the cash and experiencing a Fan Fest event.

21. nick777

nick777 Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Go to the ticket centre tomorrow and queue. Nobody on here can be bothered- they just are hoping for a drop-you will get a ticket but get there early, and then write on here that I was right. Take food and drink with you

22. herewegoagain

herewegoagain Member

Jun 12, 2018
    You gotta be faster. I think the captcha timeout is around 7-8s now.

23. beny katz

beny katz Member

Jun 13, 2016
    Now I understand why there was a line today... Anyone got tickets today?

24. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

No one in those lines have a chance, it's impossible to buy them in ticket center.

speltdifferently repped this.
  25. top.scorer

top.scorer Member

Mar 13, 2014
    If anyone is wilñing to sell me one ticket for the final I am at the red plaza with cash on hand

Let me know