Russia 2018: Ticket Thread (sales at face-value ONLY)

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Russia' started by Gustavo Fonseca, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

My application for semi and final is still pending and no email. I guess as people wrote earlier is perhaps incase some fail to pay that it could be awarded to people with same requests? Another way of fooling myself [emoji23]

2. PDXsoccer

PDXsoccer New Member

May 3, 2014
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    I got the FIFA email, entered payment and it says I've paid. If VISA does anything to mess this up, gonna be a problem....

3. marianelah

marianelah Member+

Jan 14, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    damn system doesnt like any of my credit cards ... ahrrrrr!

4. Martin NYC

Martin NYC Member

Dec 25, 2013
    New York City
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You should call up your CC before attempting. Even be on the line with them as you attempt the charge so they can ensure it goes through. Good luck...

tudobem62014 repped this.
  5. drbdds

drbdds New Member

FC Barcelona
    Brazil
    Nov 7, 2017
    FIFA emailed me that I was successful. My bank denied VISA payment. Got email to manually enter credit card payment. Unable to access "MY REQUESTS" page :((( Sends me to Random Selection Draw page. Any suggestions?

6. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Open in different browser.. or clean out your cookies.

7. mkdaman1818

mkdaman1818 Member

Manchester United
    Canada
    Feb 16, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Match 51, cat 2 tickets

8. Gane

Gane Member

Aug 3, 2013
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Happened earlier to me, Just keep trying, on different browser, I país through cell phone, instead of laptop

9. rictvb

rictvb New Member

Jun 1, 2014
    Brasília
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Today, before we could see our requests status I was in a waiting queue which says:

"You are now in line. You are in line for FWC2018 AFTER RSD-01 Wait 1. When it is your turn, you will have 10 minutes to enter the website."

And, below that text, you could see a Queue ID.

Does anybody know how to get out of the queue? It seems that the system is different than the previous WC in Brazil. Last time I could get out of the queue by refresing the page (massive F5). The more experienced people think this strategy (keeping refresing) is going to work again? Any other thoughts or suggestions?

Thank you all!

Forzabarca repped this.
  10. SebastianR

SebastianR New Member

River Plate
    Argentina
    Nov 3, 2017
    #2035 SebastianR, Nov 7, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    My request is still Pending and I wish to believe that there is still a light at the end of the tunnel until the 13th. Why don't just change status to Unsuccessful if there weren't still chances? I'm not aware of many applicants that got TST tickets as of today. I also wonder if I had had better chances requesting 2 tickest instead of 4. Being greedy may have worked against me.

11. marianelah

marianelah Member+

Jan 14, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I give up. luckily these are group games in Moscow. I may just let them go. Of course ill kick myself in the rear if it ends up being Argentina - England... or Brazil - Spain etc.

12. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

I had the same! It's called QueueIT or something. You can't get in unless you are let in and probably some cookie etc created after you reach the portal after that you can close your tab and then get in again as long as the cookie is valid I suppose.

13. KRCSoccer

KRCSoccer Member

May 15, 2014
    Don't give up, fight all the way through 120 minutes plus extra time! Did you try to get on the phone with the cards fraud department while you make the online payment?

tudobem62014 repped this.
  14. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    This youtube video suggests you can bypass with an adblocker and some special keywords. In the example it is a small cupcake website not FIFA so who really knows :D

Forzabarca repped this.
  15. Daniel Knickelbein

Feb 24, 2014
    Alright everybody! Looks like the random draw is almost done. Let's get ready for next Thursday (it will be 4 in the morning here on the east coast of the United States). Get those refresh buttons ready to get in the queue!

16. alejo87

alejo87 Member

Oct 27, 2017
    Do you think that FIFA will use queueit? I dude so

17. drbdds

drbdds New Member

FC Barcelona
    Brazil
    Nov 7, 2017
    Thanks guys! New browser fixed it. Got my games in Moscow and St Pete. Good luck to all. Keep trying :D:D

18. Flipmode2000

Flipmode2000 Member

Feb 28, 2012
    USA -Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Is that time confirmed already ???

19. JaWC2014

JaWC2014 Member

Rapids/FC Barcelona
    United States
    Mar 9, 2014
    Denver, CO
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yup, it has been confirmed. It will be at 2am here in Denver, CO.

I hope someone with Final tickets was not able to pay and hopefully they'll shoot me a last minute email! hehehehe. ;)

20. Flipmode2000

Flipmode2000 Member

Feb 28, 2012
    USA -Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Thanks !!

21. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    refresh to get in.... u think it still works?

22. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No, it didnt. I had your same consern when i was applying but some of the more experienced guys told me it wouldnt matter. The 2 applications i was successful for were 4x tst7.

SebastianR repped this.
  23. PabloSanDiego

PabloSanDiego Member+

West Ham United
    United States
    Jan 18, 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm trying to remember from WC14 but I recall that there was debate about this. I remember having 2 computers and doing the F5 refresh on one and just letting the other one run thru the timer, but for the most part I think I was refreshing.

As I plan to go for 5 different games I need to work out a strategy on how to go after them, the more in demand games (Moscow & St. Pete) first if that's how the process works.

24. EricJohn

EricJohn Member

Oct 18, 2017
    Will TST’s be availabe in the next sales phase?

The first come first serve happening next week?

25. marianelah

marianelah Member+

Jan 14, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Where is Scorpyn? Is he really retired? can we do something to bring him back?