Russia 2018: Ticket Thread (sales at face-value ONLY)

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Russia' started by Gustavo Fonseca, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I had not seen that brochure before. So depressing. I love the bit saying 'For the Ultimate Fan'. For the desperate fan in reality.

Stuckin1au and HPT7 repped this.
  2. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Fortunately i still have my Senegal shirt from 2002 and was not going to wear it for this game but if there are so many neutrals there might not be a problem.

Yuri R and Fenixnegro repped this.
  3. DrDreana

DrDreana Member

FC Barcelona
    Brazil
    Mar 13, 2018
    I opted out of delivery so I could submit some tickets for resale and from Tuesday up to this morning all my tickets were available to submit for resale but when I checked just now the ones that I did not submit for resale have the ‘ Ticket printed’ status with no option for resale. I’m not even going to bother making any assumptions about what that means. FIFA alone understands what it is doing.

4. DrDreana

DrDreana Member

FC Barcelona
    Brazil
    Mar 13, 2018
    As of May 1st tickets are available to purchase over the counter in Russia at the Ticketing centers. They have staff there, it’s not picking tickets from a machine.

BMfutbol16 repped this.
  5. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I am interested to know what tickets they are supposedly selling at the Ticketing centre at present. Is it just Cat 4s? Obviously there has been no change in the general ticket selection.

I know this started in South Africa because the locals said they only wanted to buy tickets nearer the tournament but the Russians seem to have already done that.

6. DutchMaster

DutchMaster Member

Arsenal
    England
    Apr 27, 2018

I bet their association will return a bunch of their allotted tickets. I've been counting on a big drop but I have a feeling FIFA plans on dragging this thing out.

My original plan was to go see England-Tunisia in Volgograd on the 18th so I purchased those but there are no hotels available and its a logistical nightmare so I plan on sticking to Moscow/St Petersburg etc. Hoping those Senegal-Poland tickets drop. There possibly couldn't be that many people interested in that match up, could there? lol

7. DutchMaster

DutchMaster Member

Arsenal
    England
    Apr 27, 2018
    They
    They might be good this year with Mane. They started slow during qualification but improved. They might pull off their 2002 antics again. Rooting for them.

8. DutchMaster

DutchMaster Member

Arsenal
    England
    Apr 27, 2018
    England-Tunisia
    Nigeria-Iceland

9. GotSoccer?!

GotSoccer?! Member

Liverpool FC
    Mar 26, 2018
    Available are:
    BEL-PAN (4x Cat 2)
    BEL-TUN (4x Cat 2)
    FRA-AUS (4x Cat 1)
    All for FV.
    PM if interested.

10. mexcellent1

mexcellent1 Member

Real Madrid
    Mexico
    Mar 12, 2018
    Also, Match Club offers unlimited food/drinks/alcohol 3 hours before and 1 hour after the match... not during. The extra money is purely for convenience - since you are already at the stadium and don't have to take an Uber/Metro to the stadium from the designated house.

That said, I'm interested to see what this "gift" is... plastic world cup trophy? Putin bobble head? some of my money back?

11. Fenixnegro

Fenixnegro Member

chivas
    Mexico
    Mar 13, 2018
    I had the chance of buying those but I want to say the tickets will be cheaper outside the stadium.

12. Flipmode2000

Flipmode2000 Member

Feb 28, 2012
    USA -Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I'm in a big Colombian group on whatsapp and they have already started getting DHL emails in Colombia

Nate Kurdurka repped this.
  13. diegomaradona1010

Sep 16, 2017
    Blanks all across the board on the FIFA ticket portal and including many "Product not available". Perhaps I'm irrationally optimistic but I hope this is a sign they'll open the floodgates.

14. walter.von.hildebrand

Juventus
    Colombia
    Mar 13, 2018
    Thank you everyone for your help so far... I've gotten some good answers on some of the questions I've posted so far.

I'm based out of New Jersey, US, btw, and still no word from DHL. Hmmmm.

I have a question: do people here have experience with the Ticket Scanner that's on Google Play? I really want to get tickets for the Final, and I'm thinking of spending the 90 USD necessary to get the scanner. My question is: does it work?

Thanks in advance!

15. WST Ipswich

WST Ipswich Member

Ipswich Town
    May 5, 2006
    Berkshire, UK
    Hi. I’m sure everyone already knows this but the reason some are grey and some are white is because of the special access tickets. If you checked that box at the top, you’d see that the white games have some tickets available in the special access seats but grey means they have no tickets available at all.

16. fevon

fevon Member

⚓ Hansa Rostock
    Jun 4, 2014
    I don't think much has changed though...

17. diegomaradona1010

Sep 16, 2017
    There were some yellow and reds for the crappy games. Now pretty much nothing is available.

18. SPFCBrazil83

SPFCBrazil83 Member

São Paulo FC
    Brazil
    Apr 30, 2018
    The ticket system is the same of the 'online' You will not buy different games.

19. Andres_ARG

Andres_ARG Member

Barcelona
    Argentina
    Oct 26, 2017
    Baton Rouge, La
    I got Match Club TST3 hospitality for Argentina last WC and enjoyed it a lot. The atmosphere before and after the game was fun and having tickets a whole year before the WC was great. This year I thought tickets were easier to get so I didn’t buy hospitality right away and got most tickets I wanted although I ended up buying Match 7 through them.

I don’t think it is necessarily worth it if you can get tix otherwise but I’m not upset I had to buy them through them either.

HPT7 repped this.
  20. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I am interested to know what tickets they are supposedly selling at the Ticketing centre at present. Is it just Cat 4s? Obviously there has been no change in the general ticket selection.

I know this started in South Africa because the locals said they only wanted to buy tickets nearer the tournament but the Russians seem to have already done that.

21. gresiu

gresiu New Member

May 19, 2016
    Club:
    --other--
    Selling 4 x CAT 3 Poland vs Columbia tickets.

Jallare123 repped this.
  22. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Same tickets as online. There was a line on the first day but they later put up a sign that stated they only had Volgograd games and panama-Tunisia. I'm sure the line scattered after that. LOL
    Closer to the game day they offer other tickets like partially obstructed view seats that usually don't go on sale on the website.

23. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  24. Camkon95

Camkon95 New Member

Arsenal
    United States
    Apr 22, 2018
    Does anyone know if there is a way to get an update on when we will receive our tickets? I have 6 tickets and I haven't received any of them yet.

I'm selling Match 55 Tickets x2. Asking face value, but I can't yet since I haven't received them

25. meior mordi

meior mordi Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    be patience
    you can look at your portal and see if it is where are my tickets (if you have, it means they printed)