Russia 2018: FanID Thread

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Russia' started by MarquedMan, Nov 10, 2017.

1. passport n fan id will do

2. KRCSoccer

KRCSoccer Member

May 15, 2014
    I am going to transfer one ticket to my wife but it appears FIFA will not allow that until sometime in April. Did anyone buy tickets or have tickets transferred to them for the 2017 Confed Cup within two months of travel and if so, given how long these have taken to process/ship how were you able to acquire the FanID in time to travel to Russia?

3. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Hopefully they'll allow that during FCFS2 phase so they can print correct names. It was nice of them to allow that friends group seating option now. Wish they had allowed changing of guests names too.

4. KRCSoccer

KRCSoccer Member

May 15, 2014
    What is the friends group seating option? I had not heard of that yet?

5. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 6.43.59 pm.png

KRCSoccer repped this.
  6. KRCSoccer

KRCSoccer Member

May 15, 2014
    Thanks! Just went in and created a group so hopefully my son and his guests will be able to sit near/with me and mine.

themanlarry repped this.
  7. bbffc97

bbffc97 Member

Jan 23, 2014
    Perth
    Club:
    Perth Glory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Thanks Nick, @PabloSanDiego be super grateful for any help you can offer, this is doing my head in

8. Joe113

Joe113 New Member

Man u
    Germany
    Jan 10, 2018
    Hi guys.

Regarding my fan id application. Initially the status is approved now when i check my status again it says not found.. what does that means?and if anybody encountered this?

9. ChristianRevolution

Oct 27, 2017
    Hello , I had the same problem.
    Not found means that you have entered the wrong number or for example there is a space after or below the number (probably you have copied/pasted it)

10. Joe113

Joe113 New Member

Man u
    Germany
    Jan 10, 2018
    that is exactly what happened.. thanks!

11. KRCSoccer

KRCSoccer Member

May 15, 2014
    I created a group and then had my son navigate to his "My Requests" page and try to enter the group and it keeps saying "unsuccessful" anyone else having issues?

12. azevedof

azevedof Member

May 1, 2014
    Natal
    Club:
    America Natal
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Are the tickets of the same category and same product type (supporter tickets, individual match tickets...) ?

KRCSoccer repped this.
  13. KRCSoccer

KRCSoccer Member

May 15, 2014
    Yes, they are.

14. cechmanek32

cechmanek32 New Member

NYCFC
    United States
    Oct 30, 2017
    NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1 of 2 fan id's of mine arrived today that shipped on December 9. So took just over a month for one to arrive.
    USPS was able to track it all the way. My second one is on an epic journey...Russia to JFK to Massachusetts to California and has since departed California (with it's ultimate destination of New Jersey).

15. Crocodile Gena

Manchester United
    United States
    Aug 9, 2003
    Riverside, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm still waiting. Over a month now for me. It was shipped on Dec 13. Last tracking update was Dec 17 in Moscow. Nothing since then.

My friend had his shipped on the same date, it went through France, and was delivered in Los Angeles on Dec 26.

16. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    The Russian postal system can be slow. I have had items sent by registered mail take 6-8 weeks to reach Ireland.

17. whiskerxx

whiskerxx Member+

May 30, 2006
    Tracking on my ID says Released from Russia on 11th January, and nothing since.
    Is that normal????

18. Phil_MN

Phil_MN Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Oct 26, 2017
    Minneapolis, MN
    Same for me. I imagine it's making its way to London or States and will then show up again. The tracking id does return on USPS with same info.

19. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    Mine has similar information to yours and whiskerxx having left Russia on the 12th of January. Today (22 January) it updated to arrived in the country (in Europe). So maybe yours will change today or tomorrow? Only god knows what it has been doing for the last ten days! Maybe it came by boat :D Keen to see what it looks like though!

20. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    is probably just sitting in a pallet waiting for it to be filled or to have a flight out. My own took a while after it sat for 3 weeks in Moscow. I would give it a couple of more weeks because if you email them they will just say to wait 30 days minimum.

21. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    I'm in no hurry! Some people on TripAdvisor forums seem like they are freaking out about their Fan ID not arriving yet. After briefly looking at it I struggle to imagine doing anything with it other than putting it in a drawer for four months. A much higher priority is sorting out the last one or two match tickets required!

22. Gustavo Fonseca

Jul 10, 2014
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Yes it did, Nick. Arrived in Brasil on Jan.1st and is stuck on Guarulhos since...

23. BuddhaWake

BuddhaWake Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Philadelphia
    I only got anxious because the other two we got right away even though all 3 were sent together.

themanlarry repped this.
  24. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    Fair! I'm just happy we aren't worrying about this all in April/May/June I feel for those people (although ultimately it won't matter too much). Ticket delivery is another story although that will be with couriers :)

25. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I do have to agree with you there 21 threads for ID cards on TA and mostly people unnecessarily panicking or giving a running commentary every day about delivery progress. For 2014 and 2010 TA was really useful with some good contributions but it has been depressingly rubbish this time around.

themanlarry repped this.