Russia 2018: FanID Thread

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Russia' started by MarquedMan, Nov 10, 2017.

1. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    A little tip: if it says fan is down try entering EEE instead of Eee for the fan id

2. Chiyakkutan

Chiyakkutan Member

Jan 10, 2014
    Hawai'i
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    That doesn’t make sense though, because these trains are solely for the purpose of getting to and from the games, right? The Saransk trains that showing up on the site now leave on July 1 and July 3. However, Saransk doesn’t have any games after June 28. Doesn’t add up.

I’ve emailed their customer support, and hopefully they say it was an error.

3. That is why i'm not sure if it is a feature or a bug.

Good luck with customer support, I emailed them 2 months ago letting them know that everytime I log in to their site it says my email is not confirmed, but it never send me and email to confirm not is there a place where I confirm.
    I have to 'reset' my password every time I log in ... but I reset it to the same exact password.

Them russian product managers need to get on the ball.

4. Rwalter

Rwalter Member

København
    Denmark
    Dec 14, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Can someone post that youtube link with two guys swapping tickets before entering the stadium at the confederation cup?

5. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005

Rwalter repped this.
  6. sart91

sart91 Member

Universitario
    Peru
    Feb 22, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Has anyone had trouble with not getting any tracking number for the Fan ID?

I requested one for me and one for my dad mid January. I got an email 5 days later with the tracking number for my Fan ID and received it two weeks ago.

But my dad never got the tracking number. I'm sending emails to their support account but haven't received any reply.

7. Licho

Licho Member

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jan 10, 2018
    Houston, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Did you check the status of your dad's FAN ID in their site?

8. WIPPA411

WIPPA411 Member

FC BAYERN MUNICH
    Germany
    Dec 13, 2017
    What Time Does the First come First Serve draw start in Moscow on March 13th???

Thanks

PJ

9. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

10:00 AM CET. (12 MOSCOW)

themanlarry repped this.
  10. sart91

sart91 Member

Universitario
    Peru
    Feb 22, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Yeah, the request status is approved and delivery status "processed by delivery operator".

But we never got a tracking number.

11. Licho

Licho Member

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jan 10, 2018
    Houston, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Guess you did it already, but did you check the Spam Folder?

12. sk1001

sk1001 Member

Australia
    Oct 28, 2017
    hmmmm 12 days since it left russia according to tracking and still nothing.

13. azevedof

azevedof Member

May 1, 2014
    Natal
    Club:
    America Natal
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Brazilian mail announced yesterday that they're on strike on 20 out of the 26 states, plus the DF (Federal District). Fu***** damn it! :mad::mad:

14. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Hi what is needed for the FAN ID? If someone has 3 tickets for 3 separate matches can 2 of the Games be used to get FAN IDs for 2 others?

15. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    Yep supposedly it is four fan ID per ticket (according to multiple people + someone on the phone with a FAN ID person). Good luck!

Rwalter and hearts123 repped this.
  16. uuaww

uuaww Member+

Nov 21, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    so my buddy's id has been stuck at us customs for 10 days now... anything I can do to figure out what is going on?

Also is there anyway I can book the train without it? I keep getting an error for him using the app number.

17. azevedof

azevedof Member

May 1, 2014
    Natal
    Club:
    America Natal
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    If your FAN ID was already approved, you can book a train by using its number. You don't have to wait to receive the FAN ID to book a train. However, if you do not have the FAN ID number you cannot book a free train.

18. uuaww

uuaww Member+

Nov 21, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    its been approved... but everytime I try and use his number it comes back an error.

19. Rwalter

Rwalter Member

København
    Denmark
    Dec 14, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Hi,

Can someone help me on this question.

I was told, that you need to present a valid ticket and a Fan ID at the Russian Border to enter the country?

Is there any experience from the confideration cup on this issue.

20. Licho

Licho Member

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jan 10, 2018
    Houston, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    By now you should know that you need to present your FAN ID as a substitute for a visa. They will ask you that 100% sure. As for the ticket, im not sure altough you can show something that proves that you are entitled to a ticket, such as an email from FIFA.

What's is exactly your concern?

21. daniisco

daniisco Member

Dec 6, 2017
    I'm trying to get FAN-ID now but the last step that says "Country", Sweden isn't there, wtf???? What do I do?

22. daniisco

daniisco Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Fixed and accepted now :)

23. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Thanks got it done and been confirmed. Really easy after quick selfie with my Iphone and ticket number from friend.

themanlarry repped this.
  24. Rwalter

Rwalter Member

København
    Denmark
    Dec 14, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    If some in our group does not get a ticket now, and wants to travel to Russia and try to buy a ticket there. But cant get through the border with no ticket is the concern.

FAN ID in brief
    The procedure for visa-free entry was established in the summer of 2016: fans can enter the country with a personal spectator card, also known as a FAN ID. As well as a FAN ID, it will be necessary to present a document proving one's identity that is recognized by Russia as being valid for such purposes, and an entry ticket to a match or a document providing the right to receive such a ticket.

http://m.welcome2018.com/en/guide/235033/

25. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Erm..... you don't NEED a Fan Id to get into Russia. You can just apply for a Visa as normal if that suits. Not everyone who is traveling there are there for the football :)

Chiyakkutan repped this.