Royals Game 13 (like, ever) vs Seattle - Wednesday, June 27 at 8 PM

Discussion in 'Real Salt Lake' started by 15 to 32, Jun 27, 2018.

1. 15 to 32

15 to 32 Straw Hog

Jul 1, 2008
    Salt Lake
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For sure
    last night was so painful to watch. We were better than Seattle in so many phases of the game. The problem was we didn't have the speed to abuse the separation we got. Instead Seattle players just jogged back into position when we would dissect them via passing or dribbling.

Also annoying last night: why did it take until the 90th minute for the outside backs and midfield to get involved in the attack?

Ismitje repped this.
  2. BlueCrimson

BlueCrimson Member+

North Carolina Courage
    United States
    Nov 21, 2012
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Club:
    Sydney FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Neither OB strikes me as particularly offensive minded. Certainly not to the same degree as someone like Klingenberg (who might as well be a forward with how often she goes on the attack) or Hinkle.

3. 15 to 32

15 to 32 Straw Hog

Jul 1, 2008
    Salt Lake
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thats fine. Here at RSL we know all too well about outside backs that suck offensively. Still, Petke has asked them to be advanced this year and it's created a numbers situation, at the very least, for the opposition to defend. Harvey apparently doesn't want the outside backs involved because they rarely are up there. It makes it far too easy to defend this group.

4. goobx1

goobx1 Member+

Jul 9, 2007
    Salt Lake
    It reminds me of when I play pickup ball at the Church. I constantly have to remind the guys I’m playing with that you have to pass the ball directly to me. Even if I’m “running”.

You lead the pass more than my out stretched arm and I ain’t getting there.

Sucks getting old. Being fat doesn’t help either.

15 to 32 and CoachJon repped this.