Pre-match: Roma vs Napoli @Stadio Olimpico

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Insigne4BalonD'or, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Hustle and Flo

Hustle and Flo Member+

May 20, 2015
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Y'all want Bruno Peres?

Haha, but for real, good game and best of luck against City. You guys are good for the league and representing Italian football in Europe. Great stuff to watch.

Hopefully, we can give you guys a better match later this season.

CarecaNapoli, La Magica and Sacki repped this.
  2. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    They are ba din attack this year. Salah left and Schick is injured. They lack creativity.

3. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Very tough game, a draw was probably a fair result but I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. 8 GAMES, 8 WINS LETS FCUKINGGG GOOOOOOO

4. TheAnswer1313

TheAnswer1313 Member+

Dec 12, 2007
    Charleston, WV
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Dominated for like 60’minutes. After that tho sheesh lol.

Oh well 8 wins in 8 games :)

5. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves... Juventus has the power to get their 14 men on the field to lead them to a 21 game without losing streaking ... We need to ride this winning streak for as long as fcuking possible

6. TheAnswer1313

TheAnswer1313 Member+

Dec 12, 2007
    Charleston, WV
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It’s gonna come down to the last week or two of the season IMO. I honestly don’t see many points separating Juve and us.

7. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I don’t think so. We were denied a clear penalty and had good chances. Last 25 minutes we played deep and they had chances. Had they scored I am sure our team would have come back.

But both teams from Rome are very physical and tough to beat this year.

But we have beaten both of them away for two years in a row.

8. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Let’s not think ahead. Next game is Inter. We have to win.

9. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hope you beat Chelsea.

Hustle and Flo repped this.
  10. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Next game is Man. City... I can already see that we will most probably not meet them with full force, and judging by the form the City have I am a bit nervous. I really want Napoli to prove that we can compete internationally, but I fear a disaster in England this week. Hopefully Sarri will rotate properly and it will be enough for at least a draw.

cipro and Retrosword repped this.
  11. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Ya Man City is literally steamrolling everyone in their path .. I'm also a little nervous but to be honest we aren't expected to get points in Manchester

12. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    If the same team plays that played yesterday against Roma, I will expect at least a draw on Tuesday. I think that our basic 11 has a solid chance against anyone, English teams are extremely good, but they haven't yet proven themselves in the CHL as well as Italian teams have, mainly thanks to Juventus, but Napoli did quite well last year as well, considering the fact that we had to face the winners so early in the chronological chain of CHL matches(RM).

But MC will be the first true ''alien'' challenge of this season. I am a bit worried as there has been quite a lot of criticism aimed at Hamsik, but I think that after the last few games we can all see his value. I hope this will be fixed soon, as I have much more confidence in our backup midfield(Ziel., Rog, Diaw.), but to be honest so far they haven't added too much depth to our squad this season. Like yesterday, after the substitutions we could not longer perform our play and we were pushed back, almost conceding. Perhaps it's a tactical issue though, or perhaps my eyesight has been failing me lately(hopefully).

13. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I’m inclined to say to rotate for City for the Inter game... that’s a 6 pointer and the road game in Manchester isn’t quite as vital right now

But I think we have some suspensions in CL so we are gonna end up rotating anyways

14. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    There's also the aspect to the City game that's its basically free experience that in the end can make our team better overall and add to a Scudetto run, like how the RM games made us sligthly better.

15. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    A loss vs city puts us in a hard position to qualify. He scudetto on the other hand wont be lost with a loss to inter. Rotate but not too much

16. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Face reality. This team does not have the depth to succeed on both fronts.

17. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    But it has the depth to get past the group stages, considering we've progressed from harder groups before

18. TheAnswer1313

TheAnswer1313 Member+

Dec 12, 2007
    Charleston, WV
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    yeah I don't think it's a reach to expect them to get outta the group stage at least.

AvantiNapoli and Retrosword repped this.
  19. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I don’t either but I think Peps city on the road is inconsequential to getting out of groups, we are gonna need to win out after that though either way to get out of groups

20. vesuviani

vesuviani Member+

Jan 7, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hi old but somewhat new here. I was told this is the place for the gang bang. Hope I got this right

21. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    U got it right u quarter gay half ******

Insigne4BalonD'or and vesuviani repped this.
  22. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Its always risky putting your eggs in one basket. We can get a draw, it was only 6 years ago we visited the etihad and got a draw (couldve won it if lavezzi wasnt unlucky with the woodwork) despite it looking improbable

23. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    You guys already have one loss in gs. Rotating players would very risky imo.

24. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Yeah if it weren't for that stupid loss in Ukraine, I would be all for using this match to rest players ahead of inter. I still do want some rotation vs man city as players may be on the verge of getting burnt out and our midfield depth is amazing anyway

Afghan-Juventus and Sacki repped this.
  25. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    That loss in Ukraine really fcuks us up

Hey man how you been? You still cockstrong?

vesuviani repped this.