Roma Songs

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by skiob2, Nov 5, 2007.

1. praxis

praxis Member

Jul 11, 2005
    Ogden Ut
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I was looking for this on itunes, and found two versions, but not this one. There needs to be a seriously great version done by Bocelli (or someone in those lines), something that can be belted out to the sky...

What a great song.

2. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He was just a journeyman player with Baggio at Brescia and he was just average until he got to Palermo scoring 50 goals between the B & the A. I saw him play with Brescia and he was ok but nothing great. Then all of a sudden he scored 3 goals in one half against Perugia for Brescia in March 2002 and I knew he was going to become something special. Interestingly, in that match Daniele Tombolini the guest host ref on the domenica sportiva reffed that match. In this match Fabio Grosso played for Perugia and he was also just an average player. While Paolo Maldini was losing World Cups, these guys were just lucky to even be playing professionally. What a difference 3-4 years make!

http://www.repubblica.it/online/calcio_partite/bresciaperugia/bresciaperugia/bresciaperugia.html

BRESCIA-PERUGIA 3-0

BRESCIA: Castellazzi, Bonera, Petruzzi, Mangone, Sussi, Binotto (19' st Calori), A. Filippini (34' st Yllana), Guardiola, E. Filippini, Bachini (38' st Tare), Toni. In panchina: Srnicek, Giunti, Guana, Caracciolo. Allenatore: Mazzone.

PERUGIA: Cordoba, Rezaei, Di Loreto, Milanese, Ze Maria, Blasi, O'Neill (1' st Gatti), Baiocco (1' st Fusani), Grosso, Bazzani, Vryzas (14' st Samereh). In panchina: Tardioli, Samuel, Ahn, Berrettoni. Alenatore:. Cosmi.

ARBITRO: Tombolini di Ancona.
    RETI: 9', 29' e 43' pt Toni.
    Ammonito: O'Neill.
    Angoli 3-2 per il Perugia.

[​IMG]

3. Anna Fischer

Anna Fischer New Member

Zenit St. Petersburg
    Dec 6, 2017
    Hi, guys.
    I heard this song for the first time in the movie Ultra (1992). What is the original melody? An Italian song?