Rolles Gracie Jr.

Discussion in 'MMA' started by BigGuy, Aug 24, 2007.

1. BigGuy

BigGuy Red Card

Apr 12, 2007
    He will be in the finals of the IFL for the Pitt Bulls in Florida on Sept 20th. My son rolled with him recently.

I can't find any site that they mentioned he would be fighting in thre IFL finals. So you may have heard it here first.

2. BigGuy

BigGuy Red Card

Apr 12, 2007
    Just found this

Runner up in the over 99kg ADCC 2007 division, the Brazilian Rolles Gracie has one more challenge ahead. On September 20th the Carlos Gracie Jr. black belt will make his MMA debut. His opponent will be the American Seth Petruzelli (7w, 4l) and the stage will be the Seminole Hard Rock Café, where on the same night the grand decision of the team competition the IFL between the Pitbulls, led by Renzo Gracie, and the Silverbacks, led by Pat Miletich, will take place.

3. TheSlipperyOne

TheSlipperyOne Member+

Feb 29, 2000
    Denver
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Wasn't Petruzelli a contestant on Ultimate Fighter?

4. BigGuy

BigGuy Red Card

Apr 12, 2007
    Yes, he was I forget who he lost to. But, what I remember was the opponent beat up on his ears that were just starting to califlower :) must have hurt him like hell.

This is an exhibition that will take place in the finals. He is not on Renzo gracie team for the finals.

My son is 185 lbs and was drawfed by this guy. That is what he said any way.