Rogers, Bell or Shaw?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by MarcoTFC, Mar 8, 2016.

1. MarcoTFC

MarcoTFC Member

May 9, 2013
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Hi,
    I am not sure if this is the right forum for this thread.
    I mostly watch La Liga, secondly BPL, I like to catch Bundesliga whenever I can.
    I currently have a Directv receiver which means I get every single BPL and Champions League matches live. I do not have BeIn ñ and it has been a few times that Serie A bumps Barca, Atletico and Real Madrid.
    So I have been looking into getting cable subscription, obviously I have to pay $15 on top of my pak in order to get BeIn Sports. I thought Rogers would be a good option but then I realize I have to pay $18 for SNW to be able to watch some Bundesliga but then I see some matches are delayed (What a shame and disrespect!).
    There are like 5 Sportsnet (One, Pacific, Ontario,West, East etc) and the five channels are showing boring Manchester United match (Sorry ManUnited fans) while there are 4 more matches live, which TSN seems to have more variety and Bell offers TSN 1, 3, 4 and 5 in the basic pak. Rogers offers most SN but I believe SN is more for hockey fans, not football.
    Like I said, I don't have recent experience with Canadian broadcasters and if there are any fans who like La Liga, BPL and Bundesliga what is the best pak to get?
    Any advise will be highly appreciated.
    Thank you!

2. Initial B

Initial B Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Club:
    Ottawa Fury
    I have Bell Fibe TV Better Package, which gives TSN1-5 and SNE/O/W/P/One/360. You could get BeIN added to that package for your best price point. It starts out at $46.95/mo, but after 3-6 months the price almost doubles. :(